Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Migrants Kill 10 Passengers On Spain Bound Boat Because Of A Nigerian Priest - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Migrants Kill 10 Passengers On Spain Bound Boat Because Of A Nigerian Priest (27379 Views)

Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) / Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) / Photo: Syrian Migrants Push Away African Refugees From Boat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Migrants Kill 10 Passengers On Spain Bound Boat Because Of A Nigerian Priest by ligopedro: 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
RIP to the DEAD
Re: Migrants Kill 10 Passengers On Spain Bound Boat Because Of A Nigerian Priest by Rastamann: 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
Kizmarty:
Nigerians again.
most we be mentioned

The priest is from Niger Republic and not Nigeria!
Re: Migrants Kill 10 Passengers On Spain Bound Boat Because Of A Nigerian Priest by Rastamann: 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
Joythah:
Nigerian priest also looking for greener pastures
Nigerian priest involved in illegal migration

The priest is from Niger Republic and not Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Migrants Kill 10 Passengers On Spain Bound Boat Because Of A Nigerian Priest by ogorsthinner(f): 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
Kizmarty:
Nigerians again.
most we be mentioned

Na wa o my broda.
Re: Migrants Kill 10 Passengers On Spain Bound Boat Because Of A Nigerian Priest by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
TrollMan:
That awkward moment you find something funny but you can't laugh because it's wrong... RIP to the dead.

Then I must really be humourless cos I found nothing remotely funny in this post
Absolutely nothing...
Jeez
Re: Migrants Kill 10 Passengers On Spain Bound Boat Because Of A Nigerian Priest by Beerem: 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Why are they migrating?

Because Nigeria's economy is resource dependent.

We have so much in terms of resources...and we sell them off and share the money...which we use to import all kinds of stuff.

Stuff that we should be manufacturing.

And at the end of the day...there are no industries...because the industries have been driven off by imported goods...and thus, we have millions of unemployed youths.,.....who run to Europe on rickety boats.

And not just Nigeria...most African countries.

Nigerians...stop relying on oil. Stop shouting ''RESOURCE CONTROL, FISCAL FEDERALISM,AND OIL BELONGS TO ALL OF US''. Instead....develop a blueprint that will enable us to manufacture things like radios, TV, cars, lorries, trains, building materiel, electronics, computers,aeroplanes, etc...from Nigerian companies,using Nigerian resources.

Then we will have a high GDP....and we will be going abroad for holidays....yes, even common factory worker.

Oil is a curse. Powerful countries do not rely on selling one resource.

Bushdog.
You are on point. Pls do well to contact me on
Re: Migrants Kill 10 Passengers On Spain Bound Boat Because Of A Nigerian Priest by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
milychocs:

Then I must really be humourless cos I found nothing remotely funny in this post
Absolutely nothing...
Jeez

I hope I doesn't end up with someone like you for a wife kiss
Re: Migrants Kill 10 Passengers On Spain Bound Boat Because Of A Nigerian Priest by Andibot(m): 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
Wats d meaning of dis? Travelling from Africa to Spain? Who does dat? I don't even expect Nigerian writers to imitate d foreign way of insulting Africans.

Is the whole of Africa nothing to compare to Spain? Please let's think about did n make corrections appropriately.

Whenever a country is affected mention it n spare d entire continent.
Re: Migrants Kill 10 Passengers On Spain Bound Boat Because Of A Nigerian Priest by Melinde: 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
TrollMan:
That awkward moment you find something funny but you can't laugh because it's wrong... RIP to the dead.
you said my mind
Re: Migrants Kill 10 Passengers On Spain Bound Boat Because Of A Nigerian Priest by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
TrollMan:

I hope I doesn't end up with someone like you for a wife kiss

The chances are slim
So enjoy.....you won't
Cheers
Re: Migrants Kill 10 Passengers On Spain Bound Boat Because Of A Nigerian Priest by Jasperwhizz(m): 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
Help O LORD!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sights & Sounds Of Obollo Afor In Enugu State: Pictures & Video / Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) / Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.