Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,960 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:23 AM

Scam Alert! Pls Take Note - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Scam Alert! Pls Take Note (92999 Views)

BB Scam Alert!!! Beware My People!!! / Snugle Dear, Pls Take Me Serious / Snugle Dear, Pls Take Me Serious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by noblegas2(m): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2009
grin grin grin grin
i culdnt stop Laughin wen i saw dis thread, 1 tin dat i want naija Ppl 2 know if although D Truth is very bitter but shuld be said some times, u ll be very suprised dat most of d ppl doin Job are Nigerians in Senegal, i av been to dakar & av seen all dere parols, dats why even Senegalese ppl are very Harsh on Nigerians cuz Nigerians will snap pictures of d Bad areas in Senegal & send it to magas dat dey are really sufferin in Africa or dat der mom is Hospitalised due to war, but i just Laugh each time i see dem seind it to ppl, dey are dones dat Dominate all D CYber Cafes in Dakar cuz most of dem scammers spend like up tp 01 hours a day or more in cafe`s,i feel very sad seein naijas in dis silly act but 1 tin dye wll tell U is dat dey av gat families in naija & dey av also gat 2 eat, anyways Beware of em scam emails & plz dont fall in der Trap cuz dey wil Chop U die,
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by noblegas2(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2009
i culdnt stop Laughin wen i saw dis thread, 1 tin dat i want naija Ppl 2 know if although D Truth is very bitter but shuld be said some times, u ll be very suprised dat most of d ppl doin dose Job are Nigerians in Senegal, i av been to dakar & av seen all dere parols, dats why even Senegalese ppl are very Harsh on Nigerians cuz Nigerians will snap pictures of d Bad areas in Senegal & send it to magas dat dey are really sufferin in Africa or dat der mom is Hospitalised due to war, but i just Laugh each time i see dem seind it to ppl, dey are dones dat Dominate all D CYber Cafes in Dakar cuz most of dem scammers spend like up to 10 hours a day or more in cafe`s,i feel very sad seein naijas in dis silly act but 1 tin dye wll tell U is dat dey av gat families in naija & dey av also gat 2 eat, anyways Beware of em scam emails & plz dont fall in der Trap cuz dey wil Chop U die,
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by ogbongzky(m): 10:55am On Jul 28, 2009
hmnn, boyz dey try sha, different formats, here and there,
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by lightwalk(m): 2:45am On Sep 23, 2009
The best instrument against spam is your brains grin
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Oye50(m): 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2009
The latest i got is from dis same victoria, i met d mugu in a dating site, him use d usual format, d address am to mail is Victoria_haruni@yahoo.co.uk n am ready to play along, we go come see d mugun 4 our two. Infact na senegal be him country.
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Oye50(m): 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2009
The latest i got is from dis same victoria, i met d mugu in a dating site, him use d usual format, d address am to mail is Victoria_haruni@yahoo.co.uk n am ready to play along, we go come see d mugun 4 our two. Infact na senegal be him country.
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by lightwalk(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2009
a new one might be jonescosmo undecided
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by scantee(m): 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2009
i got this kind of mail more than ten every day, and i normally reply to them all. i just use it for fun. the worst is that i cant spam the mail because the will change your spam button to not spam. hahahhaha
is funny
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by scantee(m): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2009
ok here is some of the mails i recived.

Flag this message
hello
Tuesday, 22 September, 2009 19:20
This sender is DomainKeys verified
"vivian mark" <vivianmark_04@yahoo.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
vivianmark_04@yahoo.com
hello
please I would like you to reach me immediately if you are really what and who I presume you are(I mean the soul mate I have been searching for).I am in immediate search of my missing love life.I believe it is you.Come now let's actuallise it.I am in here for some thing serious, i mean relationship that drive to marriage
Yours in search of true love,
Vivian
vivianmark_04@yahoo.com
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by scantee(m): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2009
Flag this message
Thanks for your efforts to write me.
Tuesday, 8 September, 2009 16:30
"nadiya diallo" <nadiya_diallo@hotmail.fr>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
scanteebest@yahoo.co.uk
Message contains attachments
1 File (568KB)

* Nadia, JPGNadia, JPG

My Dear

Good day to you.How are you doing today and how about your work?.I hope you are in good health which is the most important thing in life

I so much appreciate your interest and concern to help me transfer my inheritance to your position,for my future living and investment in your country under your control.I feel very much comfortable with the contents of your email to me and i give God our creator all the glory,honor and majesty for providing you as the Messiah of my life.

I am putting all my trust and confidence on your capability to help me handle the immediate withdrawing of my father's deposit money out from the finance Bank,for immediate transfer to your country so that i can leave this place and come to your country for my living and the good investment of my money through your able help and assistance to me.

Please i would like to know if you can be able to come to Senegal to meet me in person so that i can go with you to the finance Bank where my father deposited the fund,to introduce you as my foreign trustee partner.To enable you handle the withdrawing and transfer of the process of the Money to your country in person.So that i can follow you to go back to your country immediately after the transfer.

But if you can not make it to come to Senegal at the moment,i will give you contact details of the finance Bank so that you can establish contact with the Bank and discuss procedure of your representing me to handle the transfer to your country in your name as my new beneficiary.

Please I want you to send me your contact details so that i can write/submit a nomination letter to the Finance Bank and also give you their contact so you can contact them for the immediate transfer of the Money.Have a nice week and Please reply me soon.attach to this mail my photo and i would like to see yours in your next mail to me.

Yours sincerely,
Nadia
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by scantee(m): 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2009
"Binta Tuazama" <binta_tuazama@ymail.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
scanteebest@yahoo.co.uk
2 Files (7KB) | Download All

* binta.jpgbinta.jpg
* binta1.jpgbinta1.jpg

Dearest One!
Thanks for your mail again and I hope all is well with you too, Darling, life here in the camp is just like someone in the prison, there is no other way to describe it because its a total suffering here, even feeding is a big problem to us. Well, actually i never know how you will feel if this is too earlier to tell you but just because of the condition of where i'm in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the Civil War that was fought in my country, for that reason i am facing so many difficulties in life as of my age, so dear i have to let you know if you will assist me. With tears and sorrow i explain myself in a humble manner after the death of my father Dr.Saleemeh Tuazama who was personal adviser to the formal head of state because of the political crisis in my country which took a lot of souls and render many homeless. Being homeless, we now decided to run from my country with my mother, my two sisters, and i, because life is more precious than anything and nothing will use to repair life if it is taken, all of a sudden my two sisters where killed by rebels and my mother later died because of the pains of the lost ones.
After the death of my mother, uncle Lami my father’s brother started to persecute me over my father’s properties which he later snatched from me under threatening. So dear by the help of a Reverend Father i came to Dakar Senegal under (United Nation Relief Center) in fact the more i explain my self and situation i shear tears when i remember the past, i am the only one remaining in our family now and i am in a very critical situation,staying in the UN Relief Center's hostel here, is like one been in prison with me,but i can't amiss my life because of condition,over my dead body because the way i was brought up by my late parents i am putting all my heart to you, i hope that God will use you to save my soul.
Please dear listening to this,i have late father's deposit certificate and the death certificate here with me which i will send to you later.When he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in which he use my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is ($5.5 Million US Dollars) so i will like you to help me in transferring of this money to your bank account and after the money has entered into your account then you send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over there and meet you.
Dear i kept this secret to people because you know is money issue as soon as people hear about it now all eyes will be on it pls, the only person that knows about it here is the reverend because he is like a father to me.
In the light of the above i will like you to keep it to your self and pls don't let it to be open to people, for i am afraid of my life and loosing the money if people gets to know about it,remember i give this information to you with faith and trust that you will be of help to me with the help of God, i like honest and understanding people, truthful and a person of great vision.
I will be waiting to hear from you soonest with your full information such as your full names,private contact number and complete address so i can introduce your person to the bank to recognize you as my partner and appointed foreign beneficiary who will claim and transfer the deposit from their custody on my behalf and after that,i will send you their contact address to reach them to know the procedures on how the fund can be claimed and transferred to you so as to make all necessary arrangements for me to come over immediately the fund arrives your custody. Well here is the cell number 00221777235954 that you can reach me, its for one of the Reverend Father here in the camp, his name is Rev Patrick Livinus, whenever you call please, tell him that you want to speak with me Miss Binta Tuazama and he will sent for me immediately. I hope to hear from you soonest and know more about you.
Yours truly and lovely,
Binta.
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by scantee(m): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2009
Flag this message
Hi Dear,
Sunday, 17 August, 2008 17:47
"Mina Saleeby" <minasaleeby@yahoo.com.ph>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
diddy4dt@yahoo.com
Hi Dear,
Hopefully this mail will find you in a perfect state of mind and good healthy condition. I personally find your mail at Nairaland and i decided to drop you few lines just to say hi,I am looking for a long term relationship with someone who is kind who unerderstands the need to love and be loved. I want to have communication with you.
hope to hear from you soon
Regards.
Mina

Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by scantee(m): 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2009
Hello My Sweetheart,
Thursday, 27 August, 2009 20:51
"Amina Kipkalya" <amina.kipkalya@ymail.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
scanteebest@yahoo.co.uk
2 Files (224KB) | Download All

* My Photo 1.JPGMy Photo 1.JPG
* my photo 1.JPGmy photo 1.JPG

Hello My Sweetheart,

Hello My Sweetheart,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit hot over here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.My name is Miss Amina Kipkalya i am from Nairobi Kenya in West Africa,i am 5.6ft tall,(never married before ) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Burkina Faso as a result of the plane crach and my wicked step mother who wants to kill me and have the money,But God did not allow her to achive her plans,My father was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008.

My mother died during a child birth in 1992,I have been alone with my father and my evil step mother, I managed to make my way to a near by country Burkina Faso where my father deposited these money with my name as the next of kin. I am going to forward the bank and contact and Account infromation about the money and how it was deposited including the reply the bank gave to me on my arrival here, to find out how the money can be release to me,Meanwile the most important raeson why i chose to contact is for you to stand as my trsutee as well as my partner and provide account where the bank will transfer the money ,

As soon as i read from you again then i will send you the contact of the bank and the account details information for you to contact them as my trustee and ask The Director Foriegn Operation Department Dr Francis Ali ask him the legal procedures of transferring this money to your bank account as my legal trustee,I have with me here the Documents that will be needed , The Bank Statement of Account and The Death Certificate which the bank will demand from you before the release of the money to you.Attached here is my pictures though l am not photo ok, but l want you to take me as l am ok. it is from me and l hope to hear from you,mail me back soonest for further understanding,

Yours in love.
Amina Kipkalya.

Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by scantee(m): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2009
My Dearest ,
How are you today and your family ? Thanks for your good heart God will bless you ,I want to ask you for a favour,please can you take proper good care of me when I come over to your country as the one you love and care for because the death of my parents has made me to lost all it costs to be happy in this world so I need someone who will take me as his lovely one so that I can regain my joy again take me as your blood sister and help me ok.

Am contacting you to assist me in this transaction so that after you have received the money in your position, you will send me some money from the money so that I can arrange my traveling documents to come over and further my education , please dont betray the trust because of God ok take me as your own blood and help me i have no other option than to tell you this now although we may not know each other very well but i know that God will not let me into the hand of the wrong person, dont fail to let me know your disscusion with the bank i have told them about my plans to tranfer the money dont fail to let me know if you hear from them ok here is also the bank contact informations and my account informations.

NAME OF THE BANK , ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
EDINBURGH UNITED KINGDOM.
EMAIL: rbs@24.com
Tel.: +44 70 45764664
Fax: +44 70 45746128/0
TRANSFER DIRECTOR
Sir Fredricks Anderson
sirfred@mail2fred.com

INFORMATION OF MY ACCOUNT
Name of Father Dr John W Yormie
Next of kin Miss Sweeny Yormie
Amount $2.6M Million US Dollars
Account Number: 034009215

When you contact my bank,please inform them that you are my foreign partner,that you seek for advice on how best the fund of my late father can be transfered into your account.
Please try and communicate with them on both email and telephone also i will like you to call me so that we can hear each others voice ok.
I Love U Sweeny.

no time now, i have it thousand
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Isaacforluv(m): 5:46am On Nov 29, 2009
I receive this kind of text several times but the funniest part is that,you will be given a senegalise pastor and lawyer number to contact.and you will also be given a U.K bank office to contact watch out i will post 2 for an example,
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by calabaman(m): 1:01am On Dec 15, 2009
Jm
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:36am On Dec 25, 2009
I recieved there type at least once every week, with picture of beautiful ladies telling they are from sudan, senegal, or ivory coast with the same message in the name of love, i told them my aunty is the E.F.C.C chairman they are looking 4 greedy person.
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by MyHonour(m): 12:44am On Dec 29, 2009
I have received so many of these emails. Some even come to chat with me.
I have a rule in chatting, the moment you start greeting me too many times,
or after like 3-5 messages you have still not stated your reason for chatting
or you come and start asking for my information, like where i live, what i do.

I just click on the spam button inside my yim and that is it. I dont do e-dating
so even if you bi miss world and pose naked inside my email, i will not see it.

I click the spam button, and that is it. Best instrument like someone said up there
is your brain.
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by spoilt(f): 12:46am On Dec 29, 2009
To think that people still fall for this.
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Mim4(m): 4:55am On Dec 29, 2009
I simply ignored d msg &afta a while d fool stopped disturbing me
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by solidgold(m): 8:17am On Jan 07, 2010
ukh ukh
werrin dey turn moni or pulle grin grin
inside this thread
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by blackcypha(m): 10:11am On Feb 23, 2010
is this Poo 4 real
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by troy34(m): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2010
I got that kind of mail with the format used at the poster but the name used was Rosie Ojima. I'm still toying with her till today. make im come collect free money
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Qnony(m): 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2010
What do mean guys
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Qnony(m): 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2010
Hmmm
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by oubi: 5:58am On Apr 19, 2010
every thing should be done with sence, please tell that YAHOOER to improve in his scopes if not hunger go kill am even bicycle he woun 't see to drive.
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Osemudiame10(m): 7:01pm On May 05, 2010
someone pls tell olive to call my numb on 07069660739
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 02, 2010
They keep using all these innocent girl's picture in all their atrocities , LORD have MERCY.
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by lactemps(m): 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2010
Lol, funny what people would do to make money,
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by homealone0: 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2010
Got almost the same msg too, The first email from this scam msg is,

HELLO DEAR

My Name is Sara i see your contact email at www.nairaland.com i become interested in know you and build a good relationship with you, so you can contact me back with my email address, i will tell you more about myself and my picture Remember that Love is the most important in life, and distance or age does not matter what matters is the truth love, please contact me with my email thank and be bless,
yours love
saraganjiyan@yahoo.com,

And i reply thought i find someone then until i get this new msg again,

SALAAM"u"ALAIKUM,

i know this is a letter that is bound to take you by surprise and i feel you would hardly expect to read from me since we are just new Friend i am writing this mail with full of tears .after reading your profile i decided to explain every thing about myself to you because Almighty Allah have a reason for me to know you .am ready to be with you if you accept me with all your heart and i also find out that Almighty Allah have a reason for me to know you my present predicament (unpleasant situation) my name is Sara Ganjiyan,24 years old from (Bam-Iran Asia),and a daughter to late Ganjiyan Mohammad of blessed memory who worked with Iranian Embassy in Saudi Arabia for nine years.i lost my father,mother,and a brother during the Earthquake which took place in Bam-Iran on Friday 26Th December,2003.i am alive writing to you because. i am student in Senegal and i still live in Senegal during the time of the land-break and powerful explosion Earthquake.

i am writing you now from Senegal after my father left me i can not be able to pay for my school fees then i don't have any choice only to seek Asylum in refugee camp in Senegal .no shelter,no good food ,oh i give glory to Allah for us to be alive today,

Allah!!! before my featherbedding,he Deposited the sum of US$3.7000,000.00 (MILLION U.S. DOLLARS) in cash with asecurity Vault Company.now that he is late I am searching for a reliable,capable and trust worthy person that can assist me claim this money,and receive me safe-keep this fund in his/her custody in his/her country and relocate to join him/her immediately after the claim as a result of insecurity of life and properties here in Senegal please indicate your readiness to assist me,so that all the information's about this fund will be passed to you immediately .

send to me your full name,home/office Addresses,international identity tel/fax numbers for easy commication.and also assure me that you will not betray me .
at the end.keep this transaction to yourself only .if this Transaction is properly executed ,i am prepared to give you 10% peasant of the total sum for your kind assist.
you sincerely Sar,

Kindly advice them to get something better doing than wasting there time on here, We are all expose to better thing than imagine stupid pictures of junks messages sending to humble and heavenly soul, Tell them to get something better doing, Bless you,
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by meachi(m): 9:15am On Jul 27, 2010
Umm, this is terrible
Re: Scam Alert! Pls Take Note by homealone0: 1:42am On Jul 28, 2010
Imagine all these on earth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Telegram Group —nigeria Adult Matured Minds Telegram Group / Pictures Of Nairaland Members. / The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.