Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Why Would A Guy Bleach?? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Would A Guy Bleach?? (596 Views)

Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User / Should Ladies Take A Guy That Sags Like This Serious? (Pictured) / See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Would A Guy Bleach?? by nuelzy: 10:27am On Jan 16, 2015
seriously,i see some guys bleaching their skin and i ask WHY??...is it

....to look foreign??
.....to look smart??
......to miraculously look handsome??
.......to attract baes??
........to look posh/sophisticated??

i really dont see any reason for guys to bleach..tot it is ladies fin...shaa ladies/guys..tutor me more on this
Re: Why Would A Guy Bleach?? by DaJulee(f): 10:28am On Jan 16, 2015
TINUBU AND FASHOLA WRONGLY FOOLING THE NORTH
By Julius Diamond

While there are young, competent, brilliant, strong, and healthy individual/politicians in the North, Tinubu and Fashola the TWO owners of APC have strategically conspired to put forward an Old, Sick, incompetent, Semi-Literate, physically weak and unhealthy Gen Buhari (NORTH)as the APC Presidential Candidate, and using a young, strong, healthy Osibanjo (WEST) as Vice President.
Will a man prefer to use an old horse which may collapse along way to undertake a long journey rather than a young horse? Such is the realities of the political strategy deviced by Tinubu and Fashola, using the platform of APC against the North. Far from verbalizations and criticizations, it is obvious that Gen Buhari with his health condition cannot withstand the heat associated in governing this country (Nigeria)as related to the office of the presidency of this great country. Definately, Obasanjo is not left aside in playing this pilitics of secret conspiracy against PDP and the Northernans, as a co-conspirator to Tinubu's politics of secret conspiracy against APC loyalist, and Fashola's politics of secret conspiracy to betray the North simultaneously. It is indeed a collective effort by these greedy None-Western Representative to rob the NORTHERNERS of their expected opportunity. This I conclude from the fact that it would have been better if Kwankwso was selected as the APC Presidential flag bearer. Yet, Tinubu and Fashola knowing how young, strong, healthy, articulate, and right thinking Kwankwaso was; Tinubo and Co decided to sideline Kwankwaso only to select a sick candidate(Gen Buhari), a replicate of 2007 "Gen Umaru Musa Yar-Adua"(MHGS R.I.P), so that Gen Buhari may end his life on seat being 73years to rule 8years if elected. Of course with the health conditions of Gen Bohari, it is predictable of what will happen in the near future if elected, and it is clear to the eyes and senses that it is the WESTERNERS (Osibanjo) who will succeed in governance after another human induced ill luck for the NoRTHERNERS.
A good brother to Fashola, a man devoid of evil, and who could not keep this evil secret: the Governor of Ekiti State, Mr Ayo Fayose, has through the media exposed this secret plot, and has urged Nigerians and the Northerners in particular to be very careful with Olusegun Obasanjo, Fashola, and Tinubu in relation to next month's presidential election. According to Fayose , in qoute "Obasanjo wants to make an old man like Gen. Buhari,the president of Nigeria so that he will die in office like late Musa Yar’Adua". He said what happened to Yar Adua will repeat itself if Gen. Buhari wins the presidential election. I COULD SAY A VERY BIG THANK-U TO FAYOSE, AND ALSO, I THANK GOD THAT THE NORTHERNERS HAVE RESOLVE NOT TO LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN. THIS IS WHY THEY HAVE RESOLVE NOT TO VOTE GEN BUHARI IN FEB 14, 2015.
Just as Fayose has reasoned. I have also thought as well on how baffling Obasanjo has created an artificial and unreasonable misunderstanding with, Kwankwaso, Atiku, and President Jonathan, and developing a media relationship between APC leader, Buhari, Bola Tinubu and Fashola. How goody is this media friendship? to what expectation is this media friendship? can a lion and a goat live together?
We can recall that it was the idea and personal decision of Obasanjo to put forward Umar Yar ‘Adua as the president knowing the man’s state of health and as he had expected, the man died in office. He was the one who said President Goodluck Jonathan was the best for Nigeria and that without him there would be no Nigeria.”
“The question people should ask former President Obasanjo is what has gone wrong between now and then? Why does he hate the North so much? Why is He so against President Jonathan? Is it because President Jonathan has refused to see him(Obasanjo) as a godfather? However, knowing this, any Nigerian and Northernans who wish good for Nigeria will not allow BUHARI & OSIBANJO to be elected. This is for the futuristic benefit of both the Northerners and Nigeria as a whole. After 2019, the next political dispensation will be for the North. This, Nigerians have not argured. For this reason, it is wise for the NORTH to VOTE president Jonathan so he will complete his term and after which the North will be allowed to present credible candidate in 2019, not an old horse being put forward."

As an Advocate for the progress of Nigeria. I call on all Nigerians and the Northernans in particular who wish well for Nigeria to see fact from this exposition and to take on the right step.

Show ur love to Nigeria, Vote GoodLuck Ebele Jonathan, Com 14 February, 2015.

Long Live Nigeria
Long Live the Nothernans
Long Live PDP
Long Live GEJ
Short Live APC

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See what she has done. / Can You Allow Your Wife Or Babe Rock This? / Pop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.