Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Proofreaders Wanted, Good Pay. Just 5 Hours Per Day, Work From Home - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Proofreaders Wanted, Good Pay. Just 5 Hours Per Day, Work From Home (1035 Views)

Writers Needed With Good Pay. / Introducing Scribehouse.com.ng(proofreaders) / Debt From Home. ( a killer's instinct) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proofreaders Wanted, Good Pay. Just 5 Hours Per Day, Work From Home by arsetalks(m): 10:34am On Jan 16, 2015
Hi All, Abes Communication ( a publishing company ) is looking for professional Proofreaders.

Job description

You will be expected to edit as many as 30 '500-600' words long articles per day. The articles are 100% football/soccer articles. This job should not take you more than 5 hours per day. We currently have a British ( who you will be working with ) and she only works for 3 hours per day proofreading the same number of articles and she is an English Teacher in Spain. She successful combines it with her current job.

You will be working from the comfort of your home if employed.

Pay

60-70k per month.

Who is qualified?

We have preference for those who have a degree in English Language, Mass com and related courses but everyone can apply. Also, people who have writing experience especially in sports related fields will be preferred.

If interested, contact jobs@soccerfanbase.com. Please ensure a CV is sent alongside whatever makes you think you can do the job.

We only need 2 people.
Re: Proofreaders Wanted, Good Pay. Just 5 Hours Per Day, Work From Home by Hawlahscho(m): 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
I should be able to do this but I lack the requirements for now.

Nice opportunity for people anyway.
Re: Proofreaders Wanted, Good Pay. Just 5 Hours Per Day, Work From Home by Kanimoe(m): 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
arsetalks:
Hi All, Abes Communication ( a publishing company ) is looking for professional Proofreaders.

Job description

You will be expected to edit as many as 30 '500-600' words long articles per day. The articles are 100% football/soccer articles. This job should not take you more than 5 hours per day. We currently have a British ( who you will be working with ) and she only works for 3 hours per day proofreading the same number of articles and she is an English Teacher in Spain. She successful combines it with her current job.

You will be working from the comfort of your home if employed.

Pay

60-70k per month.

Who is qualified?

We have preference for those who have a degree in English Language, Mass com and related courses but everyone can apply. Also, people who have writing experience especially in sports related fields will be preferred.

If interested, contact jobs@soccerfanbase.com. Please ensure a CV is sent alongside whatever makes you think you can do the job.

We only need 2 people.

Hi OP.
I sent you a mail but your reply stopped coming.
Re: Proofreaders Wanted, Good Pay. Just 5 Hours Per Day, Work From Home by dinsky: 9:42am On Apr 01, 2017
ABES Communication is a fraudulent company/individual. Be warned. I have been duped by them. Thankfully, the money wasn't much, just N40,000.00

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Story / Letter To My President - Poetry / The Darkest Side Of Love - Episode 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.