Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

10 Features Of A Runs Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Features Of A Runs Girl (47013 Views)

Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Features Of A Runs Girl by yemicoal(m): 11:04am On Jan 16, 2015
This days we have so many runs girls on d loose, some claiming to be from rich families to disguise while some are proud of it. Well here are easy ways to spot them....

1)Appearance- Most runs girls love putting on revealing clothes obviously to attract customers, some even fix eye lashes long enough to sweep third mainland bridge

2) Bleaching- Choi, this is so common among runs girls, they all believe you have to be light-skinned, they all bleach and when they get older you see stretch marks like USB cords and green veins all over their body. *pukes*

3) Tattoos- hmm.... looks like the new trend, most of them love drawing tattoos most especially rose flowers on their boobs or hand.

4) Accessories- They use the latest phones and gadgets. Obviously ' maga dey pay'

5) Most of them use waist beads and anklets. choi that bead can turn a man on ehn.

6) They are always chilling. You find them lounging in expensive hotels and joints, Dubai chilling n all,

7) You see different cars parked in front of their houses everyday and different men coming out of the cars, when you turn car dealer??

cool Sad but true, they can easily tell how big a guys 'kpekus' is by only seeing him walk. They r automatic manhood size detector.

9) They seize every opportunity to snap pictures in expensive places to oppress their fellow runs girl rivals and to show they have arrived.

10) They date older men, obviously for money.

I drop my golden pen at this point.

176 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by SeverusSnape(m): 11:07am On Jan 16, 2015
True talk.
Some of them are always claiming sanctimonious.

On social media, They never upload a picture of themselves and one of their numerous "sugar daddies" for fear of "spoiling market."

Their cell phone is always ringing... Business on point. cool

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by naijaboiy: 11:08am On Jan 16, 2015
"Eye lashes that can sweep 3rd mainland bridge"

"Stretch marks like USB cord"

I Lol-ed at this... grin

gringringrin

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by thiefnubu(m): 11:09am On Jan 16, 2015
Ok

Since the Op has started the aluta, let's go there angry.... ALUTA CONTINUA, VICTORIA ASCERTA!!! angry

4 features of Nairaland Aristos...110% accurate like bullet from actor's Gun!!

1- They form relationship experts in this section... They are always online, advising and counselling, even at odd hours of the night... In some cases they may even present themselves to be married embarassed... Hmm... All the character laundery and marital skelewu, is just to increase their online commercial worth, and attract the best of 'chairmen'... After all, men have always been known to madly desire that which seems to be so perfect, yet beyond their grasp. This kind of 'scope' is the hardest not to fall for.. But na God go save man pikin embarassed

2- Always viewing but never commenting in the Property and Car sections.... Those sections na dia own online hotel, where they go to seek out potential chairmen... Once they see you make a business comment on a G-wagon or some exotic property, they will track you down in other sections, and corner you into exchanging contacts with them. embarassed

3- Always having only face and bust pishures as their dp. This is most likely because the other parts have been sexually battered beyond redemption. But, business must continue.. So Marykay, concealers, and iron bras are brought in to mitigate the commercial disaster, and present a misleading signboard to potential 'Chairmen' undecided

4- Any moniker with an '(f)' that quotes me negatively... undecided

DISCLAIMER- I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATEVER I POST IN THIS SEXTION...

#pleasedontban

148 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by yemicoal(m): 11:10am On Jan 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
True talk
smiley
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Hazardd(m): 11:11am On Jan 16, 2015
oberving........ cool
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by yemicoal(m): 11:11am On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
no comment grin
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Tapout(m): 11:12am On Jan 16, 2015
ok...runs girls wey dey nl make una come defend una self ASAP.....

4 Likes

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by yemicoal(m): 11:13am On Jan 16, 2015
Tapout:
ok...runs girls wey dey nl make una come defend una self ASAP.....
looool... I no dey oo
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by naijaboiy: 11:17am On Jan 16, 2015
yemicoal:
no comment grin
Comment dey cheesy
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Pasqa: 11:22am On Jan 16, 2015
customised name for a prostitut*e

3 Likes

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Pasqa: 11:23am On Jan 16, 2015
They travel all around the world a lot.most of them end up marrying very rich husbands that they snatched from other women.well..karma is a bit*ch.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 16, 2015
I disagree with some tho'
Most girls used waist band and anklet for different reasons
Most girls snap in expensive place,check instagram now,cos of thebackground,yet it doesnt make dem runs gal.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by yemicoal(m): 11:33am On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:
Most girls snap in expensive place,check instagram now,cos of thebackground,yet it doesnt make dem runs gal.
yh... common to some of them tho, talking from experience wink

6 Likes

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Rapmoney(m): 11:42am On Jan 16, 2015
Prostitution...the oldest professiongrin

1 Like

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Sunkyphil(m): 11:52am On Jan 16, 2015
yemicoal:
This days we have so many runs girls on d loose, some claiming to be from rich families to disguise while some are proud of it. Well here are easy ways to spot them....

1)Appearance- Most runs girls love putting on revealing clothes obviously to attract customers, some even fix eye lashes long enough to sweep third mainland bridge

2) Bleaching- Choi, this is so common among runs girls, they all believe you have to be light-skinned, they all bleach and when they get older you see stretch marks like USB cords and green veins all over their body. *pukes*

3) Tattoos- hmm.... looks like the new trend, most of them love drawing tattoos most especially rose flowers on their boobs or hand.

4) Accessories- They use the latest phones and gadgets. Obviously ' maga dey pay'

5) Most of them use waist beads and anklets. choi that bead can turn a man on ehn.

6) They are always chilling. You find them lounging in expensive hotels and joints, Dubai chilling n all,

7) You see different cars parked in front of their houses everyday and different men coming out of the cars, when you turn car dealer??

cool Sad but true, they can easily tell how big a guys 'kpekus' is by only seeing him walk. They r automatic manhood size detector.

9) They seize every opportunity to snap pictures in expensive places to oppress their fellow runs girl rivals and to show they have arrived.

10) They date older men, obviously for money.

I drop my golden pen at this point.
grin
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by yemicoal(m): 11:58am On Jan 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
True talk.
Some of them are always claiming sanctimonious.

On social media, They never upload a picture of themselves and one of their numerous "sugar daddies" for fear of "spoiling market."

Their cell phone is always ringing... Business on point. cool
hehe!
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by major466(m): 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
They look expensive too.

1 Like

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by yemicoal(m): 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok

Since the Op has started the aluta, let's go there angry.... ALUTA CONTINUA, VICTORIA ASCERTA!!! angry

4 features of Nairaland Aristos...110% accurate like bullet from actor's Gun!!

1- They form relationship experts in this section... Always online advising and counselling, even at odd hours of the night... In some cases they may even present themselves to be married embarassed... Hmm... All the character laundery and marital skelewu, is just to increase their online commercial worth, and attract the best of 'chairmen'... After all, men have always been known to madly desire that which seems to be so perfect, yet beyond their grasp. This kind of scope is the hardest not to fall for.. But na God go save man pikin embarassed

2- Always viewing but never commenting in the Property and Car sections.... Those sections na dia own online hotel, where they go to seek out potential chairmen... Once they see you make a business comment on a G-wagon or some exotic property, they will track you down in other sections, and corner you into exchanging contacts with them. embarassed

3- Always having only face and bust pishures as their dp. This is most likely because the other parts have been sexually battered beyond redemption. But, business must continue.. So Marykay, concealers, and iron bras are brought in to mitigate the commercial disaster, and present a misleading signboard to potential 'Chairmen' undecided

4- Any moniker with an '(f)' that quotes me negatively... undecided

DISCLAIMER- I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATEVER I POST IN THIS SEXTION...

#pleasedontban
lmao.... guy u cray I swear

2 Likes

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by dechandel(f): 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
That accessories is so true!!
Changing gadgets like hell with no reasonable source of income o..

Snapping in an expensive environment? What if its my father's house nko?

Go to instagram and see locations na grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:

my dear, e be like you have never been close to any.
You would know it's their specialization.
An average girl may go to those places and the first thing on her mind, won't be to snap pics - but a runx girl...hian!

*They fix weaves that are bigger than their heads.

*These days their MUs are top notch...MU kit wey if e loss now ehn, you would think it's their BlackBerry porsche that loss...you can imagine how much be the content.

*They snap with fine-fine food, that looks like wah we see in American film.

*Them too snap for airport/inside plane...intercontinental chick.

*They love bikini pictures pass their life.

*They have this kind handbag they like to carry... those ones that look like box...lols

*They would wear wristwatch, bangles, rings, wristband...1 hand nne. You be Egyptian mummy?

*They can snap group pictures, with their colleagues in the business.

#Oriegwu o

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
And it's you guys that is paying their bills o grin am not one but almost everything you listed is true, nothing like runs girl ' will stop unless guys and rich men start using their money for something more reasonable.

16 Likes

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by kelechiMarie(f): 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
So true! I know one who used to be like me(colour) she's now an albino and has numerous tattoos

1 Like

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Truckpusher(m): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
classicB:
And it's you guys that is paying their bills o grin am not one but almost everything you listed is true, nothing like runs girl ' will stop unless guys and rich men start using their money for something more reasonable.
Blame it on junior. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by joseph1832(m): 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:
How come they don't take selfie's when they're in a keke napep?. How come you only see them take selfie's in beautiful places?.

Reasons defer why girls act they way they act but what I do know is many of them are as fake as my N2.50K wrist watch!.

Any responsible girl will never wear those things you spoke of, especially when they're 'christians or moslems' no wonder pastors are complaining about the way many of them dress nowadays.

9 Likes

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Truckpusher(m): 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
kelechiMarie:
So true! I know one who used to be like me(colour) she's now an albino and has numerous tattoos
Hehe ....anyhow when dem bleach, the center parting for nyash go still black. cheesy

But runs girls are usually romantic,they dont talk about the future,and they don't get jealous if they come across you with another player. tongue

In fact runs girls will always make a strong wife as they have seen all kinds of men.

Runs girls are very mature angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by joseph1832(m): 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
classicB:
Reasonable like what? A man can choose to spend his money on whom ever or what ever he chooses. By the way, you sound like you're lamenting shocked
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
[size=35]"Eye lashes that can sweep 3rd mainland bridge"

"Stretch marks like USB cord"
[/size]

I Lol-ed at this... grin

gringringrin
W.I.C.K.E.D cheesy cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by pekeyim: 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
I don't do runs girls.

1 Like

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by iluvweed(m): 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
Na poverty cause all this one!........ undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by davdandam(m): 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
Sbn chairmans corner grin.....coming up next,characteristic of a walks gal grin must it always be runs ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" / After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.