Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

10 Features Of A Runs Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Features Of A Runs Girl (46990 Views)

Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by tosyne2much(m): 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
OP, I swear this thread make sense pieces.. I read this thread out to my friends here and they were all laughing

You are da bomb yemicoal grin
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by josite: 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
before u say hi to them online ,they have dropped their gsm and if u dont call soon enough,you get pestered with call me ,call me,call me
\
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by josite: 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
they wear reflecting shining colours too
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by nwaanambra1(m): 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
GentleMimi:

I just had to quote this. Looooooooooool! grin
Back to the topic, everyone is catching their fun looking down their prim noses on runz girls. Shey na spirit dey patronize them ni? Just curious. No Maga go gree sey hin dey dey sample dem.

gotcha! runsgirl detected grin
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by PRINCEHPXP(m): 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
l.m.a.o.
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Vyolet(f): 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
GentleMimi:

I just had to quote this. Looooooooooool! grin
Back to the topic, everyone is catching their fun looking down their prim noses on runz girls. Shey na spirit dey patronize them ni? Just curious. No Maga go gree sey hin dey dey sample dem.
I wonder o,all these liars,the rate of prostitutes keep increasing,if there is no patronage,how can the ministry expand. All of them be quick to call names yet they won't stop patronising the babes.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
Lol..see me in camera
Akranez:

Really.. Tell us more..
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Kreamie(m): 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
Taking pictures at the passenger's sidein different cars in different revealing clothes..

1 Like

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Setaje(f): 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
Yet I see them get married to gullible people like some of u, every Saturday. Tsheeeeeeeew

3 Likes

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by showafrica(m): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
Runs girls get levels...you are talking about the highest level of runs girls, there are lower levels but i dont have the list at the moment. E.g, any girl wey no dey allow you check her phone is a runs girl...
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
kokoqueen:
Lol..see me in camera

I no fit see you o..
Where u dey?
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by hrykanu231(m): 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
sharon763:
I use chain on my waist...does dat make me a runs gal? sad

Kinda like it, *whispers* open small make I see na.

*dodges the shoes she throws at me*

1 Like

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by henrylowe(m): 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
sharon763:
I use chain on my waist...does dat make me a runs gal? sad
you have a component of runs girl in you
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
I dey ur back
Akranez:

I no fit see you o..
Where u dey?
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Humblebloke(m): 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
Runs gurls!!!!!....r u reffering to sprinters like Blessing okagbare and retired chioma ajunwa

1 Like

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Juicysam(m): 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
**They have a decent guy somewhere that they're in love with

1 Like

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by cr7lomo: 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hehe ....anyhow when dem bleach, the center parting for nyash go still black. cheesy

But runs girls are usually romantic,they dont talk about the future,and they don't get jealous if they come across you with another player. tongue

In fact runs girls will always make a strong wife as they have seen all kinds of men.

Runs girls are very mature angry

Wait till u run out of cash , then u wud no what u have brought upon urself and for those sayin it's not a crime , pls it is a moral crime

2 Likes

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by 0b1nna: 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
No 8 really cracked me up. Goodness! So a man's weiner can be sized up by the way he walks? shocked Choi!!!!!
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Sunbellar: 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
Which type of game do these girls run? Is it 100m, 200 or marathon race?

Anyway, back to the topic. Many of the runs girls are on social networks seeking who to devour. They can beg for money despite their claims to be big girls. Those points highlighted by OP are correct. I rest my case because many of them are already following this thread before they attack muah.
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by zeezahbee(f): 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
dechandel:
That accessories is so true!!
Changing gadgets like hell with no reasonable source of income o..

Snapping in an expensive environment? What if its my father's house nko?

Go to instagram and see locations na grin
I don't accept the location talk oo, on my instagram, I have like 5 different location, Colorado, Atlanta, southcarolina n Chicago and Houston ( where I live). It doesn't make me a runs girl

I can snap in an expensive environment , it's normal , pictures needs to be snapped in good places, that's why it's called picture.
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
kokoqueen:
I dey ur back

Koko the queen.
yarn us the koko.
Me no like hide and seek o..
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by That9jaVine(m): 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
"....when you turn car dealer?" grin nice writeup op
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by kweenshome(f): 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
quote author=yemicoal post=29840572]
some even fix eye lashes long enough to sweep third mainland bridge

stretch marks like USB cords

[/quote] ROTFLOL
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by cr7lomo: 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
Vyolet:

I wonder o,all these liars,the rate of prostitutes keep increasing,if there is no patronage,how can the ministry expand. All of them be quick to call names yet they won't stop patronising the babes.

The best way To checkmate immorality or crime is to cut off supply
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by dechandel(f): 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
zeezahbee:
I don't accept the location talk oo, on my instagram, I have like 5 different location, Colorado, Atlanta, southcarolina n Chicago and Houston ( where I live). It doesn't make me a runs girl

I can snap in an expensive environment , it's normal , pictures needs to be snapped in good places, that's why it's called picture.
We are saying the same thing..
I just added that instagram ish cause i have never seen anyone on instagram with scruffy background picture
That doesnt mean everyone on instagram is into runs na

1 Like

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Orikinla(m): 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
yemicoal:
This days we have so many runs girls on d loose, some claiming to be from rich families to disguise while some are proud of it. Well here are easy ways to spot them....

1)Appearance- Most runs girls love putting on revealing clothes obviously to attract customers, some even fix eye lashes long enough to sweep third mainland bridge

2) Bleaching- Choi, this is so common among runs girls, they all believe you have to be light-skinned, they all bleach and when they get older you see stretch marks like USB cords and green veins all over their body. *pukes*

3) Tattoos- hmm.... looks like the new trend, most of them love drawing tattoos most especially rose flowers on their boobs or hand.

4) Accessories- They use the latest phones and gadgets. Obviously ' maga dey pay'

5) Most of them use waist beads and anklets. choi that bead can turn a man on ehn.

6) They are always chilling. You find them lounging in expensive hotels and joints, Dubai chilling n all,

7) You see different cars parked in front of their houses everyday and different men coming out of the cars, when you turn car dealer??

cool Sad but true, they can easily tell how big a guys 'kpekus' is by only seeing him walk. They r automatic manhood size detector.

9) They seize every opportunity to snap pictures in expensive places to oppress their fellow runs girl rivals and to show they have arrived.

10) They date older men, obviously for money.

I drop my golden pen at this point.

You know them well.
You must be a customer or a love-vendor. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Emodeee: 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:
I disagree with some tho'
Most girls used waist band and anklet for different reasons
Most girls snap in expensive place,check instagram now,cos of thebackground,yet it doesnt make dem runs gal.

she is defending her kind
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Missmossy(f): 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hahahaha some of their features are so so amusing grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by chibc(m): 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mickey7:
like something a gossip would say
I have perused the length and breath of your post and I came up with the following conclusions:

1:your sister/aunt must be a "runs girl"
2:you are a gossip/a neighbour who doesn't mind his business
3:you are jobless,you do not have a life of your own and that is why you have so much time to monitor what others do or do not do with themselves/their lives!
How about a quick advice? GET A LIFE
Besides runs girlism is not a crime tongue
and what are you doing now? Minding your business ba? Utobo!
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by henrylowe(m): 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:
I disagree with some tho'
Most girls used waist band and anklet for different reasons
Most girls snap in expensive place,check instagram now,cos of thebackground,yet it doesnt make dem runs gal.
can you see ur life ? Always trying to justify her gold digging act everywhere in the forum especially in a thread like this

They are not hard to detect just as the OP has stated
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
henrylowe:
can you see ur life ?

They are not hard to detect just as the OP has stated
angry angry
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
joseph1832:
Reasonable like what? A man can choose to spend his money on whom ever or what ever he chooses. By the way, you sound like you're lamenting shocked
Wetin concern me with lamentation I will take a deep sleep rather than lament on what guys choose to spend their money on, like u said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) / Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.