Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

10 Features Of A Runs Girl - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Features Of A Runs Girl (46994 Views)

Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Tashaamania(f): 7:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Fourwinds: 7:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
Setaje:
Yet I see them get married to gullible people like some of u, every Saturday. Tsheeeeeeeew
yeah.!! and dey will pay fir it. a girl can't continuously eat different sperm and expect her channel O to remain d same..... cervical cancel is one karma dat I know for sure and odas are out deir too. no how she will pay for her deed

1 Like

Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Tashaamania(f): 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
yemicoal:
WE??

Are you crazee?
If you dont know how to comprehend a simple statement, goback to your folks and ask them why they didnt send you to a proper school.
I wont bear the consequences of your poor thinking faculty!
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Fourwinds: 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
Juicysam:
**They have a decent guy somewhere that they're in love with
it is true. dey will never value d guy until market goes bad...
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by yemicoal(m): 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
Tashaamania:

Are you crazee?
If you dont know how to comprehend a simple statement, goback to your folks and ask them why they didnt send you to a proper school.
I wont bear the consequences of your poor thinking faculty!
lol... stupid girl, y catch feelings over a slight issue, guess u had a bad day
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Tashaamania(f): 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
yemicoal:
lol... stupid girl, y catch feelings over a slight issue, guess u had a bad day

stupid boy, I didnt have a bad day. Dont quote me again
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by yemicoal(m): 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
Tashaamania:

stupid boy, I didnt have a bad day. Dont quote me again
for your mind, feeling like a badass. imma just let this slide cos u ain't worth my time. #goodriddance
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
Kai, 'eyelashes long enough to sweep 3rd mainland bridge. Stretch marks like USB cords'

Some people are just plain wicked grin
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Tashaamania(f): 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
yemicoal:
for your mind, feeling like a badass. imma just let this slide cos u ain't worth my time. #goodriddance

you never learn, do you?
Smh..
you wanted to insult me and then hide under the umbrella of joking

I dont blame you, I blame the "create new topic" icon..
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Teeboy22(m): 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
"Eye lashes that can sweep 3rd mainland bridge"

"Stretch marks like USB cord"

I Lol-ed at this... grin

gringringrin
grin
naijaboiy:

I Lol-ed at this... grin

gringringrin
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Teeboy22(m): 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

I Lol-ed at this... grin

gringringrin
gringringringringringrin
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Truckpusher(m): 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hehe ....anyhow when dem bleach, the center parting for nyash go still black. cheesy

But runs girls are usually romantic,they dont talk about the future,and they don't get jealous if they come across you with another player. tongue

In fact runs girls will always make a strong wife as they have seen all kinds of men.

Runs girls are very mature angry
Na which kain peeps come dey like this kain post. cheesy
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by DeeBoiyy: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na which kain peeps come dey like this kain post. cheesy
onye ara cheesy
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by jimcaddy(m): 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
The OP is so on point.... i couldnt agree less
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Mickey7(m): 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Guy Just Shut Up undecided
I know you are not RELEVANT.So who are you?
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Michikech(m): 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
Work for 2days in a week with a WHO partner and earn #30,000 - #90,000 a month.

Text ur name, qualification, and location to 08039382629.

NB: First come, first served as limited spaces are available
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Mickey7(m): 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
chibc:
and what are you doing now? Minding your business ba? Utobo!
who call you shocked
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by naijaboiy: 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mickey7:
I know you are not RELEVANT.So who are you?
K
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Preshochyx(m): 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
dechandel:
That accessories is so true!!
Changing gadgets like hell with no reasonable source of income o..

Snapping in an expensive environment? What if its my father's house nko?

Go to instagram and see locations na grin

Dechandel smiley
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Mickey7(m): 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

K
Alright Mr K.So for some reason you are on the internet and you thought "oh why don't I go about telling people to shut up" ..disappear
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by dechandel(f): 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
Preshochyx:

Dechandel smiley
Yes? smiley
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
GentleMimi:

I just had to quote this. Looooooooooool! grin
Back to the topic, everyone is catching their fun looking down their prim noses on runz girls. Shey na spirit dey patronize them ni? Just curious. No Maga go gree sey hin dey dey sample dem.

sharrap dia angry
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by dokunbam(m): 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
Different picture of her in different bedrooms/hotel room.

How many bedroom u get sef
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Sookul: 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
Who is a runs girl ?
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by anthoniaz(f): 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

I Lol-ed at this... grin

gringringrin
Kweke! shocked grin
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Trendytessy(f): 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
@ Op... I have a tatoo, wear beads on my waist, and have double piercings... So??
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by Truckpusher(m): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
onye ara cheesy
You check am out na.
peeps go dey hit likes for that Kain thing. cheesy
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by ceeceeco: 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
Father 4give dem 4 they dnt knw wat they're doing. Girls...Smh!
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by DeeBoiyy: 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
You check am out na.
peeps go dey hit likes for that Kain thing. cheesy
most posts wey deserve likes no dey ever get am.

I dey surprise when i see foolish posts dey garner 100+ likes. I go come dey wonder just how many fools dey nl grin
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by crispyqutie(f): 4:39am On Jan 17, 2015
yemicoal:
This days we have so many runs girls on d loose, some claiming to be from rich families to disguise while some are proud of it. Well here are easy ways to spot them....

1)Appearance- Most runs girls love putting on revealing clothes obviously to attract customers, some even fix eye lashes long enough to sweep third mainland bridge

2) Bleaching- Choi, this is so common among runs girls, they all believe you have to be light-skinned, they all bleach and when they get older you see stretch marks like USB cords and green veins all over their body. *pukes*

3) Tattoos- hmm.... looks like the new trend, most of them love drawing tattoos most especially rose flowers on their boobs or hand.

4) Accessories- They use the latest phones and gadgets. Obviously ' maga dey pay'

5) Most of them use waist beads and anklets. choi that bead can turn a man on ehn.

6) They are always chilling. You find them lounging in expensive hotels and joints, Dubai chilling n all,

7) You see different cars parked in front of their houses everyday and different men coming out of the cars, when you turn car dealer??

cool Sad but true, they can easily tell how big a guys 'kpekus' is by only seeing him walk. They r automatic manhood size detector.

9) They seize every opportunity to snap pictures in expensive places to oppress their fellow runs girl rivals and to show they have arrived.

10) They date older men, obviously for money.

I drop my golden pen at this point.
while som pple re loving dis post.....others re buzy hating
.....hmmmm....anyway.....nice one OP..#love it!......bt u really touched som pple here sha lyk an open wound...lol!....#bleachers!...hope dis one touches u! angry
yemicoal:
This days we have so many runs girls on d loose, some claiming to be from rich families to disguise while some are proud of it. Well here are easy ways to spot them....

1)Appearance- Most runs girls love putting on revealing clothes obviously to attract customers, some even fix eye lashes long enough to sweep third mainland bridge

2) Bleaching- Choi, this is so common among runs girls, they all believe you have to be light-skinned, they all bleach and when they get older you see stretch marks like USB cords and green veins all over their body. *pukes*

3) Tattoos- hmm.... looks like the new trend, most of them love drawing tattoos most especially rose flowers on their boobs or hand.

4) Accessories- They use the latest phones and gadgets. Obviously ' maga dey pay'

5) Most of them use waist beads and anklets. choi that bead can turn a man on ehn.

6) They are always chilling. You find them lounging in expensive hotels and joints, Dubai chilling n all,

7) You see different cars parked in front of their houses everyday and different men coming out of the cars, when you turn car dealer??

cool Sad but true, they can easily tell how big a guys 'kpekus' is by only seeing him walk. They r automatic manhood size detector.

9) They seize every opportunity to snap pictures in expensive places to oppress their fellow runs girl rivals and to show they have arrived.

10) They date older men, obviously for money.

I drop my golden pen at this point.
.....hmmmm....anyway.....nice one OP..#love it!......bt u really touched som pple here sha lyk an open wound...lol!....#bleachers!...hope dis one touches u!
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by ba7man(m): 6:01am On Jan 17, 2015
They dissapear for the weekend only to reapear on Sunday with large box of pizza, ice cream and wads of money which they count with a serious face.
Re: 10 Features Of A Runs Girl by yemicoal(m): 9:10am On Jan 17, 2015
crispyqutie:

.....hmmmm....anyway.....nice one OP..#love it!......bt u really touched som pple here sha lyk an open wound...lol!....#bleachers!...hope dis one touches u! angry
.....hmmmm....anyway.....nice one OP..#love it!......bt u really touched som pple here sha lyk an open wound...lol!....#bleachers!...hope dis one touches u!
lol... grin
crispyqutie:

lol...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" / How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.