Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun (26386 Views)

Police Officer Commits Suicide In Nasarawa After Shooting His Wife, Maid (Photo) / Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide / Man Kills Wife, Daughter In Abuja Because He Couldn't Feed Them (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun by notoriousbabe: 10:27am On Jan 17, 2015
dre11:

hehehehecheesy
It wasn't intentional nah

at least I still had someone to look up totongue
Mama PEJ cool
I like your sense of humour
Re: Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun by mogajibasheer05: 10:31am On Jan 17, 2015
Rest in peace to demoo
Re: Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun by oilsuop: 10:37am On Jan 17, 2015
Is only my yoruba tribe especially men that commit such a demonic heinous crime is very common among we the yorubas and we can commit suicide anyhow too sad
Re: Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun by ochardbaby(m): 10:39am On Jan 17, 2015
kilokeys:

choose wisely.. do not marry a pyscho.

marry me

frustration could lead to Pyscho
God bless the Dead
Re: Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun by rhazur(m): 10:45am On Jan 17, 2015
Ise aye
Re: Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun by Truckpusher(m): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2015
DesChyko:
"Weed".. Nothing else.
Weed makes you to have compassion and empathy even when you're wronged.

This is pure wickedness - Weed smokers don't fight, they speak wisdom and love.
Re: Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun by Cool83(m): 10:49am On Jan 17, 2015
Redoil:
South west is turning into the devil workshop. What are we not going to hear from those people
stop showing your sillical attitude in the public
Re: Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun by dhantey324(m): 10:50am On Jan 17, 2015
BokoHaramm:
What is mankind turning into?

A mad slaughter house.. Ur moniker though undecided
Re: Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun by Skmoda360(m): 10:54am On Jan 17, 2015
Redoil:
South west is turning into the devil workshop. What are we not going to hear from those people
are you sure you are ok....you have problem with Yoruba people...you this bas tard child of indi igbo...Tribalistic Maddman.
Re: Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 17, 2015
All these yoro-robber people self shocked

ÐεƔ are always in the news for abominable and atrocious acts.
Re: Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun by Beamborla(f): 10:55am On Jan 17, 2015
The evil men do, I'm the devil sometimes shouts JESUS! out of shock.

God have mercy on us. Some wives can be so frustrating and annoying and some husbands are the definition of demon
Re: Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun by 9jatatafo(m): 10:56am On Jan 17, 2015
Why do some men have faint and wicked heart? How could you behead your wife and daughter then murder yourself? Sounds like a weakling who acted silly. Painful and horrible news.
Re: Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun by buoye1(m): 10:59am On Jan 17, 2015
lalasticlala:
The most painful, D death of D innocent little girl
So u self the comment like commoners?LOL
Re: Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun by lalasticlala(m): 11:12am On Jan 17, 2015
buoye1:
So u self the comment like commoners?LOL

Lol
Re: Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun by peter4d2(m): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2015
Well d man killed himsef dats bold not like some people throwing his daughter over board n expecting public sympathy.
Re: Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun by strix(m): 11:24am On Jan 17, 2015
Beast angry
Re: Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun by callmenow: 11:24am On Jan 17, 2015
elantraceey:
This is one of the things that frustration could cause , i'm not going to be quick to judge but why kill the innocent child too , that's just heartless sad
That is precisely why the APC frustrated goons are in 'suicide' mode. All or nothing. APC have wicked heart. APC use bokoharam to behead the NIGERIAN state.
Re: Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun by goshen26: 11:29am On Jan 17, 2015
no pinshure?
Re: Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun by macdelene(m): 11:34am On Jan 17, 2015
The stupid and weak man decided to commit suicide why add his wife and they would have been beta off without him. What gave him d right or is his case the worst in the entire planet. There are people in refugee camps fighting for survival butt this fool is here eaten enof to have the energy to kill. Well let God mercy on his soul.

Goat
Re: Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun by otiigba1(m): 11:39am On Jan 17, 2015
macdelene:
The stupid and weak man decided to commit suicide why add his wife and they would have been beta off without him. What gave him d right or is his case the worst in the entire planet. There are people in refugee camps fighting for survival butt this fool is here eaten enof to have the energy to kill. Well let God mercy on his soul.

Goat
So sad the man could be depressed, or perhaps with some kind of mental or phsycotic problems which can be controlled with medication, but hey! Nigerians may not be aware of this illneses, they blame everything on witchcrafts or some village traditional believes, like some one from his village has done this It could be even perhaps because he has been suffering so much and things don't seem to get better and no help from anywere sad which can cause depression and anxiety, so no need to conclude he is a fool, he may not have been aware of what he did, thus why he killed himself too, this happens all the here in england
Re: Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun by timawoku(m): 11:53am On Jan 17, 2015
Lalasticlala and co

Una no go kill person!

What I saw on FP was 'man beheads wife and daughter;commits suicide, who else did this?'

I nearly faint!
Re: Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
There are some evil I doubt man's ability to commit. These types of evil is simply a proof of negative energy.
Re: Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun by Texykool: 12:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
Redoil:

Na only God know when you go get sense.
Re: Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun by hensben(m): 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
The man na psycho

R.i.p to the wife n child

Poverty too dey nigeria and the political leaders keep deceiving the masses with bag of rice.
Re: Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun by onadana: 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
Thorough investigation....the man killed his wife,daughter...then himself...Nigerian police is still investigating......
Re: Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun by divaoflife: 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
Redoil:

Guy na wah for you o.Your reasoning be as e get.
Re: Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun by divaoflife: 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
I have a strong feeling the man stumbled on something really terrible the woman did.
But no matter what,he shouldn't have resorted to killing.I believe time heals all wound.
Re: Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun by DesChyko: 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Weed makes you to have compassion and empathy even when you're wronged.

This is pure wickedness - Weed smokers don't fight, they speak wisdom and love.

Cheap Fake weed doesn't do the above.
Re: Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun by skyrocketernal(m): 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
Break free from financial limitation. Here are 4 business you can start with N10,000 and become financilly stable in less than six month. Download free book at http:///14HMUxA . just give it a try.
Re: Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun by Jobyruz(m): 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
It happened in ogun right,nothing worries me again.the name of the state tells alot about it
Re: Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun by shizzle11(m): 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
Olubusayo sunday, you didnt only commit murder but also suicide. hmmmm

A gold mansion is waiting for you in hell
Re: Farmer Beheads Wife, Daughter; Commits Suicide In Ogun by Truckpusher(m): 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
DesChyko:

Cheap Fake weed doesn't do the above.
You think that weed has imitations?
It is either you're smoking weed or something else like pawpaw leave. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Man In His Farm In Taraba, Butcher & Kill Him (Graphic) / Lagos Police Arrest Thugs & Law Enforcement Officers Extorting Motorists. / Corper's Baby Dies In Lagos Creche, School Management Silent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.