Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

The Problem with Your Sex Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Problem with Your Sex Life (1433 Views)

Men: Sex Life After Vaginal Childbirth. / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problem with Your Sex Life by 5minsmadness: 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
Under 18s, look away now.......

When last did you have great sex?

Not regular sex. Not run-of-the-mill sex. Not 'sarewagba' sex. I mean great sex. Sex that made your belly flip. Sex that made your eyes roll to the back of your head. Sex that made your toes curl. Sex that made you hear the Lord's trumpet. Sex that made your hair plait dada.

It's been a while, right?

But have you thought about the reason for the dearth of great sex in this country? You love him. He loves you. So why the hell aren't you guys having grade A sex?

Before I tell you the reason, let me challenge you to have great sex with your man tonight. To do that you'll need a bowl of Icecream, whipped cream and a Jagged Edge cd.

Put the cd in your cd player and let that cool, orgasm inducing music waft round the room. Get yourself in the mood. When he gets home, jump on him and tear off his shirt. Tie his hands to the bed with his tie.

Then proceed to the kitchen to get the bowl of Icecream.

Back to reality........

Alas, all these can't happen because Nepa has taken light and there's no fuel in the generator. Jagged Edge won't play and your ice cream will melt. Heat will nearly kill you people and both of you will be cranky as hell.

Then you remember :"But Jonathan promised us steady electricity when he was campaigning during the last elections o"

Mtchewww.

Jonathan.....denying Nigerians the opportunity to have great sex since 2011.

Jonathan the sex killer.

If that isn't a reason to vote him out, I don't know what is.
Re: The Problem with Your Sex Life by MrPresident1: 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
Drivel goes well with your user name.
No surprises grin

2 Likes

Re: The Problem with Your Sex Life by achinaboy(m): 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
i wonder how many rounds of sexes u had since obasanjo till the death of yaradua? developement killer

1 Like

Re: The Problem with Your Sex Life by 5minsmadness: 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
MrPresident1:
Drivel goes well with your user name.
No surprises grin
Na lie? angry
Re: The Problem with Your Sex Life by MrTeymee(m): 7:31am On Jan 17, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Problem with Your Sex Life by 5minsmadness: 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
Re: The Problem with Your Sex Life by EfemenaXY: 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
@OP: Source?

1 Like

Re: The Problem with Your Sex Life by laplace12(m): 11:43am On Jan 18, 2015
I thought there sexuality section on this forum? Pls mods do the needful
Re: The Problem with Your Sex Life by 5minsmadness: 11:59am On Jan 18, 2015
laplace12:

I thought there sexuality section on this forum? Pls mods do the needful
Sexuality section is for sexually explicit content. What's sexually explicit about this?
Re: The Problem with Your Sex Life by EfemenaXY: 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
5minsmadness:

Sexuality section is for sexually explicit content. What's sexually explicit about this?

The first line of your quoted text states very clearly that it's not for the under 18's.

The family section is for all, so now be a good boy and take your over 18's explicit stuff to the appropriate section before you corrupt the young and innocent folks here.
Re: The Problem with Your Sex Life by laplace12(m): 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
5minsmadness:

In your mind sexually explicit means unclad pics. Your entire write up is describing a sex scene and you see nothing explicit in it

1 Like

Re: The Problem with Your Sex Life by 5minsmadness: 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
laplace12:

In your mind sexually explicit means unclad pics. Your entire write up is describing a sex scene and you see nothing explicit in it
So you are now a mind reader to know what's in my mind.

Can you please highlight the place in bold where I described sex taking place.
Re: The Problem with Your Sex Life by 5minsmadness: 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:

The first line of your quoted text states very clearly that it's not for the under 18's.

The family section is for all, so now be a good boy and take your over 18's explicit stuff to the appropriate section before you corrupt the young and innocent folks here.
This from a lady who enjoys giving descriptions worthy of woke soyinka's writing prowess of men bringing out their peepees to wee in public?
I laugh in Cantonese grin
Re: The Problem with Your Sex Life by EfemenaXY: 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
5minsmadness:

This from a lady who enjoys giving descriptions worthy of woke soyinka's writing prowess of men bringing out their peepees to wee in public?
I laugh in Cantonese grin

Why, thanks for the compliment.

But your thread doesn't belong here.
Re: The Problem with Your Sex Life by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
0p, this your madness don linger pass 5 mins oh..

1 Like

Re: The Problem with Your Sex Life by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 27, 2015
Haha @op, I enjoyed that. One more reason for me to NOT vote GEJ.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Wash Your Mum's/dad's Underwears? (gusy/girls) / Woman Caught Grinding Her Husbands Friend In Hotel Room. / Marriage Advice I Wish I Would Have Had Before My Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.