Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria (20434 Views)

Poultry Meat Meal By PROTANEXGOLD NIGERIA LIMITED / Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi / Poultry Meat Cutting Machine--sales Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by call2diya: 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
I am interested I produce broilers in large quantity you can reach me via mail call2diya@yahoo.com
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by danwa25(m): 12:34am On Mar 10, 2016
garubamohammed25@gmail.com
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by shinehills: 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
oemmanuel:
Due to the ban on the importation of frozen poultry product in Nigeria by the federal government, It has become compulsory to start processing our own poultry products if we want to continue consuming chicken in Nigeria. And this require the technical support of competent hands.

Our company (name withheld due to reasons known to you and I) is here to provide that technical support, which could be a barrier to meeting our poultry products consumption need. Drop a comment indicating your interest in our service and we can establish a secured communication that we definitely lead to the satisfactions of both parties.

Looking forward to doing business with you.
I'm very interested reach me on kanimopeters79@gmail.com
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by panacheinc7: 11:37am On Mar 28, 2016
oemmanuel:
Due to the ban on the importation of frozen poultry product in Nigeria by the federal government, It has become compulsory to start processing our own poultry products if we want to continue consuming chicken in Nigeria. And this require the technical support of competent hands.

Our company (name withheld due to reasons known to you and I) is here to provide that technical support, which could be a barrier to meeting our poultry products consumption need. Drop a comment indicating your interest in our service and we can establish a secured communication that we definitely lead to the satisfactions of both parties.

Good day...Please, I am definitely interested. Kindly forward to panache.inc7@yahoo.com. Please add your phone number for correspondence. Regards
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by Obanla100(m): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
Pls, kindly send me more information.
corp12agro(at)gmail.com
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by goodson(m): 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
Here is my contact. I am into broiler..ezcolij@gmail.com send me the details pls
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by goodson(m): 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
Here is my contact. I am into broiler send details to ezcolij@gmail.com
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by oemmanuel: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
Thank you all for your interest.

I will get back to you individually.
However, you have to bear with me on my response speed.

Thank you.
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by moyin2009: 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
I am into broilers production send details to me @ nuel771@gmail.com thanks
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by Herbert001: 7:59am On Apr 27, 2016
I'm interested in your meat processing system. Would love to know the details and how to go about it. Please contact me at candidpalm001@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by femioguns4u4luv: 11:10am On Apr 27, 2016
femioguns4u4love@gmail.com
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by Anyi3(m): 7:49pm On May 15, 2016
Hello, I'm looking into a full scale poultry business. Would like information on your processing. Thanks

ibanyanwu@gmail.com
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by Anyi3(m): 8:50pm On May 18, 2016
Anyi3:
Hello, I'm looking into a full scale poultry business. Would like information on your processing. Thanks

ibanyanwu@gmail.com

Still awaiting the mail
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by zopaks: 9:52am On Jun 16, 2016
oemmanuel:
Thanks all for your interest. I will get back to all of you appropriately.

But note, we are more of providing technical support to farms that want to start or already processing live chicken to frozen food within Nigeria.

Send me a mail immediately! Planning to set up a broiler processing plant this coming month. I need the current cost estimate for the equipments that I should set up for this purpose I. e automated killing equipment, defeathering machine, eviscerating equipment.

here is my mail ayodejicharlez at gmail dot com.
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by daafol: 10:37am On Jun 18, 2016
smloludare@gmail.com OUR Farm poultry unit is interested we are large scale producer of broiler meat ready for your partnership with your firm whatsapp 08028251577
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by primustips(m): 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
please key me in...I can supply 1000 weekly. Aglnks@yahoo.com
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by michodemic(m): 9:34am On Jun 23, 2016
Please send me a mail too michodemic@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by foodmachinesale(f): 10:08am On Jun 23, 2016
Supply Various Poultry Processing Equipment
1. Poultry Slaughtering Line
2. Poultry Plucker
3. Poultry Brine Injecting Machine
4.Chikcen Roaster
5. Poultry Debonging Machine
6. Poultry Cutting Machine
7. Chicken Feet Peeling Machine
8. Poultry Bones Crushing Machine
Any need of relevant poultry processing machines, pls do let me know. Email: info@foodmachinesale.com

Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by oemmanuel: 10:57am On Aug 12, 2016
zopaks:

Send me a mail immediately! Planning to set up a broiler processing plant this coming month. I need the current cost estimate for the equipments that I should set up for this purpose I. e automated killing equipment, defeathering machine, eviscerating equipment.

here is my mail ayodejicharlez at gmail dot com.

Good day Mr.
Kindly check your email. I just sent you a mail this morning.
Apology for the little delay.
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by ajokbem: 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
I'm interested too. Please send me a mail on adebimpeajoke@gmail.com.
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by faolay: 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
I'm interested badly. My email Addy: ayoadefadoju@gmail.com
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by faolay: 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
We're currently considering going into chicken processing. We have a farm @ Onne, Rivers State. we're taking it to the next level. Pls, furnish me with details asap. I appreciate the link you provide to financial institutions...email: ayoadefadoju@gmail.com
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by swagficient(m): 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by oyinlekan1: 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
please I just join this forum I also need details of your small poultry processing plant, my mail is mahmudalaka@gmail.com. God bless you
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by mohemos: 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
Peter Moses: 08029906960
mohemos@live.com

I just want to venture into poultry, I've gotten the cage and everything ready.

I'll be expecting your message.

Thanks!
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by dealerman(m): 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
otunbadan:
Hello, I am highly interested. I run a poultry farm for broilers and I really need partnership on processing and sale. You can reach me on danielawele@yahoo.com . Thanks

Are you still into Poultry farming?
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by otunbadan(m): 8:23am On Oct 14, 2016
dealerman:

Are you still into Poultry farming?

Yes sir.
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by Durosure(m): 11:24am On Oct 14, 2016
Am interested sureboy5@gmail.com
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by beulah75: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
oemmanuel:

interested, my email: bkolawole8@gmail.com
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by dealerman(m): 5:24am On Oct 18, 2016
Like how many birds and how do you dispose them quick?
Re: Poultry/meat Processing System/plant In Nigeria by Titannanna: 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
Interested.
xfiles4luv@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Profitable Pepper Farming Is In Nigeria / Fish Farming Mustn't Be Catfish Alone, Explore Tilapia Farming In Fullest(video) / Plantain Sucker For Sell @ N40 Per Sucker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.