Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Mourinho | City Can Break Every FFP Rule But Must Play 11 Players - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho | City Can Break Every FFP Rule But Must Play 11 Players (835 Views)

Top 11 Players With Most Shots On Target This PL / Uefa Approves Changes To FFP Rules / 11 Players You Should Watch At The FIFA U20 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho | City Can Break Every FFP Rule But Must Play 11 Players by BOALAKA: 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
I think they can only play with 11 unless the rules for them are different...Read more at http://.com/newsthread?thread=271
Re: Mourinho | City Can Break Every FFP Rule But Must Play 11 Players by Truth24(m): 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
Wicked....
Mourihno's got mouth Mehn
Re: Mourinho | City Can Break Every FFP Rule But Must Play 11 Players by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 6:40am On Jan 17, 2015
[b]Jose Mourinho's Dig At Manchester City Is Childish

“Well done, good player, good striker,” Mourinho said.
“If they have the money, can spend the money, if they have no problems with the FFP, well done.
“I think they can only play with 11, unless the rules for them are different and they can play with 12.
“It looks like the rules are different for them in some aspects, but not in this."
“If Bony plays, and Dzeko’s on the bench, I am happy with that."
“To have Aguero, Jovetic , Dzeko and Bony is absolutely magnificent – well done.”

Is it so hard to congratulate a team and move on? Jose Mourinho has a way of creating a negative aura between teams. He acts as if the world revolves around him. However, Manchester City FC have been making strives in balancing their books and making profit. Mourinho will not notice the strides taking to improve Man City's financial status. 
Many call this mind games but Mourinho's Chelsea had five goals pushed past them by Tottenham Hotspur FC. His genius and mind games could not help him.
I think Bony is a good addition to Man City. Bony's form will improve as he surrounds himself with some of the most talented footballers in the game. I hope he performs well and help us in our quest for titled.
I hope Mourinho focuses on his club and leave us out of his conspiracy theories.

http://wearecitizens..com/2015/01/jose-mourinhos-dig-at-manchester-city.html[/b]
Re: Mourinho | City Can Break Every FFP Rule But Must Play 11 Players by tuffgongjo(m): 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
[b]Jose Mourinho's Dig At Manchester City Is Childish

“Well done, good player, good striker,” Mourinho said.
“If they have the money, can spend the money, if they have no problems with the FFP, well done.
“I think they can only play with 11, unless the rules for them are different and they can play with 12.
“It looks like the rules are different for them in some aspects, but not in this."
“If Bony plays, and Dzeko’s on the bench, I am happy with that."
“To have Aguero, Jovetic , Dzeko and Bony is absolutely magnificent – well done.”

Is it so hard to congratulate a team and move on? Jose Mourinho has a way of creating a negative aura between teams. He acts as if the world revolves around him. However, Manchester City FC have been making strives in balancing their books and making profit. Mourinho will not notice the strides taking to improve Man City's financial status. 
Many call this mind games but Mourinho's Chelsea had five goals pushed past them by Tottenham Hotspur FC. His genius and mind games could not help him.
I think Bony is a good addition to Man City. Bony's form will improve as he surrounds himself with some of the most talented footballers in the game. I hope he performs well and help us in our quest for titled.
I hope Mourinho focuses on his club and leave us out of his conspiracy theories.

http://wearecitizens..com/2015/01/jose-mourinhos-dig-at-manchester-city.html[/b]
Well I think you should include Monsiuer Wenger who also questioned their Bony buy also.
Re: Mourinho | City Can Break Every FFP Rule But Must Play 11 Players by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
tuffgongjo:
Well I think you should include Monsiuer Wenger who also questioned their Bony buy also.
They are so counting on UEFA stopping Manchester City for them.

Coach Arsene and Coach Jose should do some investigation and stop sounding ignorant.

Etihad is a separate company and UEFA unjustly punished Man City by removing the profits made from Etihad deals. Man City recently struck a lucrative deal with a Chinese base firm.

So when UEFA sits for their next meeting, Man City will not be in danger of any financial loses up to £49 million.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Your Highest Online Winnings? / 5 Things BETCLIQ Can Teach About Sports BET / 1960bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.