Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Try Not Be A Spare Tire To Any Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Try Not Be A Spare Tire To Any Man (1102 Views)

How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! / I Af Tire To Find My Birthday Mate / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Try Not Be A Spare Tire To Any Man by izaray(f): 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
Dn't be a spare tyre to any man, instead be the engine he can't do wit.

Thou, d engine can be dropped sometimes!
Re: Try Not Be A Spare Tire To Any Man by yorex2011: 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
undecided
Re: Try Not Be A Spare Tire To Any Man by wazobiaforu(m): 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
You think ladies don't have guys has spare tire also? Don't be a learner come to Abuja
Re: Try Not Be A Spare Tire To Any Man by chachanga: 1:42am On Jan 20, 2015
At least, the OP's right on that one; the fact that certain ladies may be keeping spare-tire bf's don't mean other ladies now have to subsribe to becoming spare-tire girl-friends for confused "random-sampler" guys, ya dig?

Moreso, this is Naija where ladies are thrown to the dogs or conveniently hanged for the same moral misdemeanours guys are hailed for tongue embarassed

Everybody wants to marry some "woman of virtue" after aggressively and systematically sowing wild-oats like someone on contract from the Agric ministry shocked., i laff in spanish grin ;!

Praying to marry virgin, hoping she would be a freak in the sheets and Tantric X, plus she suppose fit cook, clean, born babies like a toaster popping out hot bread at the same time, e neva doyou angry?! Even as your mama tried it back then, nor be say ur fada still married 2 more wives join am ?

Enuf with the hypocritical posturing and lady-bashing already! Guy, try this the next time the devil starts finger!ng your brain to go after some poor girl as a spare-tire: SAY YES to your conscience and leave her be!

Abeg, start by being the change you wanna see, mtchewww.

1 Like

Re: Try Not Be A Spare Tire To Any Man by countsparrow: 4:26am On Jan 20, 2015
If any gal turn spare tire, na to pack am put for boot na...

#singing.... I just can't get u outta my head, cos ur love is all I think about...
Re: Try Not Be A Spare Tire To Any Man by Monicasque(f): 5:40am On Jan 20, 2015
chachanga:
At least, the OP's right on that one; the fact that certain ladies may be keeping spare-tire bf's don't mean other ladies now have to subsribe to becoming spare-tire girl-friends for confused "random-sampler" guys, ya dig?

Moreso, this is Naija where ladies are thrown to the dogs or conveniently hanged for the same moral misdemeanours guys are hailed for tongue embarassed

Everybody wants to marry some "woman of virtue" after aggressively and systematically sowing wild-oats like someone on contract from the Agric ministry shocked., i laff in spanish grin ;!

Praying to marry virgin, hoping she would be a freak in the sheets and Tantric X, plus she suppose fit cook, clean, born babies like a toaster popping out hot bread at the same time, e neva doyou angry?! Even as your mama tried it back then, nor be say ur fada still married 2 more wives join am ?

Enuf with the hypocritical posturing and lady-bashing already! Guy, try this the next time the devil starts finger!ng your brain to go after some poor girl as a spare-tire: SAY YES to your conscience and leave her be!

Abeg, start by being the change you wanna see, mtchewww.

i love this
Re: Try Not Be A Spare Tire To Any Man by Monicasque(f): 5:43am On Jan 20, 2015
Guys just loooove having spare wheels, but if a lady does the same to them, they'll b crying as if someone killed his best friend or something. Do unto others as.... Finish it up. Anyway girls, i agree with the op, no need to be someone's spare wheel, wen u can find yourself someone who u respect and love u the way u deserve. Just have patients, n u wil find the right one
Re: Try Not Be A Spare Tire To Any Man by izaray(f): 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
wazobiaforu:
You think ladies don't have guys has spare tire also? Don't be a learner come to Abuja
Hahahaha...my dear, they is nothing like learner here, we all kno dat, putting of eggs in two baskets is allowed, but never u be a spare tyre, this are two different things, beside am also in Abuja, so which side precisely are you?
Re: Try Not Be A Spare Tire To Any Man by wazobiaforu(m): 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
izaray:
Hahahaha...my dear, they is nothing like learner here, we all kno dat, putting of eggs in two baskets is allowed, but never u be a spare tyre, this are two different things, beside am also in Abuja, so which side precisely are you?

cool you know that, I see them many where i work. how was your weekend and please accept my Birthday wishes even though is coming late. LLNP
Re: Try Not Be A Spare Tire To Any Man by izaray(f): 10:14am On Jan 26, 2015
wazobiaforu:

cool you know that, I see them many where i work. how was your weekend and please accept my Birthday wishes even though is coming late. LLNP
No qualms my dear, tnks

(1) (Reply)

Never Hurt The One You Don’t Want To Lose / Top 5 Things That Drive Women Crazy / She Wants To Tell My Wife About Our Affair!! (advice Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.