Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Result Of Excess Shoki Dance and Singing? (photo) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Result Of Excess Shoki Dance and Singing? (photo) (726 Views)

Watch Arab Men Showing "Shoki" & "Shakiti Bobo" Dance Moves With Serious Swags / Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa / 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Result Of Excess Shoki Dance and Singing? (photo) by SurePresident: 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
shocked shocked shocked grin grintongue tongue tongue Beware of doing anything in excess, is this the result of excessively singing and dancing shoki? tongue tongue tongue grin grin shocked shocked shocked

1 Share

Re: Result Of Excess Shoki Dance and Singing? (photo) by okiezman(m): 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
SurePresident:
Beware of doing anything in excess, is this the result of excess shoki dance?

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Result Of Excess Shoki Dance and Singing? (photo) by koning01: 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
LMAO

1 Like

Re: Result Of Excess Shoki Dance and Singing? (photo) by SurePresident: 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
I posted it on FB, ol' boy come see comments! I don laugh so tey,my belle dey pain me.
Re: Result Of Excess Shoki Dance and Singing? (photo) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
grin lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Result Of Excess Shoki Dance and Singing? (photo) by nickz(m): 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
Lmfao.....hahahahahahagringrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

P'square Hottest Song So Far, Called OMG (oh My God, Free Me) / . / See the new single Star B released [True Love]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.