Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! (4414 Views)

How My Aunt's Children Led To Her Death / My Aunt's Husband Accused Their Neighbour Of Fathering Their Son / Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! by Bamz(m): 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
MrCork:

....ONILALAN..YOU this girl again....last year, u created 50 rubbish thread a day.....2015...U hav started again this year?? angry

Does she really have tribal marks like that or she got injured by a lion? cry

1 Like

Re: My Aunt And Her Ashawo Husband In The Club! by basille(m): 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
Jayne2014:
That awkward moment when Mr cork accuses onila of opening rubbish threads.
Damn...Lmfao! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Go And Fill Gas If It's Only You And Your Wife At Home Guys? / Read 10 Reasons Why Every Nigerian Woman Should Visit A Strip Club At Least Once / A Love Affair To (not) Remember

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.