Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,812 members, 7,806,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Nigerian Rapper Died Of Shock In UK, Post Mortem Shows (Pictured) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Rapper Died Of Shock In UK, Post Mortem Shows (Pictured) (28450 Views)

Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) / See, First Ever Suspension Bridge In Nigeria And Africa Location Will Shock You / The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Rapper Died Of Shock In UK, Post Mortem Shows (Pictured) by Suzyky4u(f): 11:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
Sad one. R.I.P.
Re: Nigerian Rapper Died Of Shock In UK, Post Mortem Shows (Pictured) by yurme(m): 11:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
olaxco2f:
Sai buhari
wen u go geh sense?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rapper Died Of Shock In UK, Post Mortem Shows (Pictured) by coolshegs10(m): 11:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
..its a pity...may he rest in peace..

that's if he's name is in the book of life o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rapper Died Of Shock In UK, Post Mortem Shows (Pictured) by dammywapes(m): 11:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
delishpot:
Wait, he was fighting with someone, they both stabbed each other, one furtunately survived, the other one died?

OR
He was just arguing and the other guy just stabbed him?

Any which case sha, RIP to him.
Bros uno read d content of d news wey dey up ? No offense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rapper Died Of Shock In UK, Post Mortem Shows (Pictured) by Suljosh: 11:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
The mods here are Evil. Enemies of progress. I first create this topic e no make FP. How much this Op pay una? We need change even on NL.
Re: Nigerian Rapper Died Of Shock In UK, Post Mortem Shows (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
Ewizard:
Dats somebody's future husband wasted

Or someones Wife. He does reside in a developed country grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rapper Died Of Shock In UK, Post Mortem Shows (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
Rest in peace Isaiah!!!!

Cultism in Nigeria is nothing compare to what Black british teenagers indulge in; these guys are just ..............70% of them are nothing but refined touts..............
Re: Nigerian Rapper Died Of Shock In UK, Post Mortem Shows (Pictured) by justwise(m): 11:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
Suljosh:
The mods here are Evil. Enemies of progress. I first create this topic e no make FP. How much this Op pay una? We need change even on NL.

You created yours at 10:56pm today and this one was created at 7pm, so which one comes first?
Re: Nigerian Rapper Died Of Shock In UK, Post Mortem Shows (Pictured) by Brightology2(m): 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
delishpot:
Wait, he was fighting with someone, they both stabbed each other, one furtunately survived, the other one died?

OR

i tink lfa or sango shld kn d answer
Re: Nigerian Rapper Died Of Shock In UK, Post Mortem Shows (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
delishpot:

OR

well apparently they both got into argument and stabbed each other. the guy managed to get to the hospital but died later,so another stabber was blamed for murder. seems london teenagers don't have anymore what to do jst stab each other.
Re: Nigerian Rapper Died Of Shock In UK, Post Mortem Shows (Pictured) by benuejosh: 11:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
the rate at which nigerians are murdered in the UK is becoming alarming.
Re: Nigerian Rapper Died Of Shock In UK, Post Mortem Shows (Pictured) by samuelmag: 11:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
i wonder how many Nigerians will die in the U.k before they take serious action against violence to us and blacks.R.I.P fine boy!
Re: Nigerian Rapper Died Of Shock In UK, Post Mortem Shows (Pictured) by Suljosh: 11:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
justwise:

You created yours at 10:56pm today and this one was created at 7pm, so which one comes first?
oh...my bad. Just that the mods here I found of doing that.
Re: Nigerian Rapper Died Of Shock In UK, Post Mortem Shows (Pictured) by justscorch: 11:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
Suljosh:
oh...my bad. Just that the mods here I found of doing that.

Fond undecided
Re: Nigerian Rapper Died Of Shock In UK, Post Mortem Shows (Pictured) by Smooth278(m): 12:18am On Jan 17, 2015
Sad story... Rip
Re: Nigerian Rapper Died Of Shock In UK, Post Mortem Shows (Pictured) by Busybody2(f): 12:24am On Jan 17, 2015
samuelmag:
i wonder how many Nigerians will die in the U.k before they take serious action against violence to us and blacks.R.I.P fine boy!

You lot complained that Police "stop and search" was racist to blacks and other ethnic minorities, they listened to you and this was stopped...bored black kids aged 8 and above with too much time on their hands used this window of opportunity to start postcode gansterism and started carrying knives to defend themselves as well as rob and kill each other...yet you are complaining again...which is which?!!

Rip Bredrin sad
Re: Nigerian Rapper Died Of Shock In UK, Post Mortem Shows (Pictured) by nkemdi89(f): 12:30am On Jan 17, 2015
Another damilola taylor case .
Re: Nigerian Rapper Died Of Shock In UK, Post Mortem Shows (Pictured) by babygirlfl: 1:07am On Jan 17, 2015
He is so handsome. Black kids needs to say no to gangs and knives. Rip to the dead.
Re: Nigerian Rapper Died Of Shock In UK, Post Mortem Shows (Pictured) by elbinmanny(m): 1:15am On Jan 17, 2015
Where was he when some obj like guys were contesting for Mr Nairaland. Rip dude cry cry
Re: Nigerian Rapper Died Of Shock In UK, Post Mortem Shows (Pictured) by Qelvin(m): 2:06am On Jan 17, 2015
RIP young blood
Re: Nigerian Rapper Died Of Shock In UK, Post Mortem Shows (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 17, 2015
An2elect2:
gangster lipsrsealed
dem force u type am abi u just 1 exhibit ur childish act?
Re: Nigerian Rapper Died Of Shock In UK, Post Mortem Shows (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 17, 2015
Yomi! Na me u dey follow talk like this? shocked shocked
Chimo! Yomi don get liver oooooo shocked shocked

Well no wahala

yurme:
wen u go geh sense?
Re: Nigerian Rapper Died Of Shock In UK, Post Mortem Shows (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 17, 2015
justwise:

Bros ive witnessed such before, I posted mine and someone posted his almost 12hrs later. He made FP and mine was....No big deal sa, he don tay last year.

The thread just about a guy that proposed to his girlfriend using mobile police in PHC.

To this topic, God have mercy on your soul finest anyway
Re: Nigerian Rapper Died Of Shock In UK, Post Mortem Shows (Pictured) by yurme(m): 4:42am On Jan 17, 2015
olaxco2f:
Yomi! Na me u dey follow talk like this? shocked shocked
Chimo! Yomi don get liver oooooo shocked shocked

Well no wahala

lol na joke I dy 0
Re: Nigerian Rapper Died Of Shock In UK, Post Mortem Shows (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:46am On Jan 17, 2015
who is to blame?? you left your country for London where racism are too much and now you telling me they stab you.... RIP
Re: Nigerian Rapper Died Of Shock In UK, Post Mortem Shows (Pictured) by onadana: 4:59am On Jan 17, 2015
coolTheir justice..is the guy pleads guilty...he will be given 8years for Murder.He will be sent to a correction center.He will be released after serving 4years for good behaviour.Mainwhile the family of the victim will still be in grief.That is justice.
Re: Nigerian Rapper Died Of Shock In UK, Post Mortem Shows (Pictured) by danvault: 5:27am On Jan 17, 2015
An2elect2:
gangster lipsrsealed

Gangstas die young, RIP to him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Multiple Accident At Ile Zik Bus Stop, Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) / My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall / All You Need To Know About The Lagos Electric BRT (Photos And Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.