Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State (5944 Views)

Amaechi Claim Ordinary Nigerians Sponsored Buhari Election Campaign / PDP Reveals How Fayemi Sponsored Buhari's Election / Who Sponsored Buhari's Campaign? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:10am On Jan 17, 2015
funkyjms:
Orlandoowoh
Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by funkyjms: 8:18am On Jan 17, 2015
Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by PassingShot(m): 8:19am On Jan 17, 2015
Jarus:
In line with my belief that we should not rely on Social Media buzz alone for Buhari victory in the forthcoming election, I decided to contribute my token beyond Social Media.

I decided to focus on the grassroots, with special ettention to my Senatorial District, Kwara South, where a large percentage of real voters are semi-literate people who don't know Facebook.

I have scripted and got produced a jingle, in Yoruba, for Buhari.

It will run on OKIN FM, Offa, Kwara State as follows:

Saturday & Sunday: 11.15 am (During Newspaper review in Yoruba) and 4.15pm during commercial break

Weekdays: 11.15am

The jingle starts running tomorrow. If you live in Kwara state, especially Kwara South, please listen to the jingle.

We must deliver Kwara South to Buhari.

I'm also co-sponsoring a rally in the Offa, the hub of Kwara South, on 31st January.

This is my token contribution to entrenching change.

NB: If you're interested in getting a copy of the jingle, shoot me an email: jarushub@gmail.com. You can use as ringtone, share among friends etc.

I've sent you an email. Pls reply asap.
Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:26am On Jan 17, 2015
funkyjms:

Pardon me, I was just verifying if quoting someone's username is case sensitive- irrespective of upper or lower case.
Please, dyu receive mention notification up there or you saw my post being you were present on thread?
Why me? Yes, I got a notification my "mentions."
Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by funkyjms: 8:32am On Jan 17, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Why me? Yes, I got a notification my "mentions."

You 'cos your username has uppercase O at the middle and you were still present as at the moment I made the post, I needed a quick response.
Thanks smiley
Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:44am On Jan 17, 2015
funkyjms:

You 'cos your username has uppercase O at the middle and you were still present as at the moment I made the post, I needed a quick response.
Thanks smiley
Ok.
Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 17, 2015
curiouses:

I am from Kwara state and I have deep understanding of political happenings in the state. PDP is no threat to APC in the state. Here is my analysis: The two candidates from PDP are both products of the Saraki camp. Interestingly enough Aluko (the running mate of PPD's gubernatorial candidate), which PDP is banking on in Kwara central is a feather weight where ABS is. In terms of vote splitting, ABS 80%, Aluko 20%. Coming to Kwara South, Abdulfatah comes from the largest local govt. in Kwara State. Incidentally Ajibola, the PDP flag bearer and Fatai have had reasons to touch lives in Kwara South, by percentage impact, Fatai with all his 'weak' impacts is miles ahead of Ajibola, especially in Ifelodun. It will be a huge task for Ajibola to get anything more than 30% of Ifelodun. A 70% harvest for Fatai in Ifelodun is larger than 30% of Ifelodun and 100% of Ekiti for Ajibola. Omotosho has already split Ekiti and Oke-Ero votes. In fact it is likely that the votes in that area will be shared 50% APC, 35% PDP, and 15% Labour. Irepodun will largely be APC at 68%. Offa, Oyun will most likely deliver 70 - 75%. Kwara north is largely APC. Frankly it will be quite a challenge for PDP to make any meaningful impact in Kwara State.
Bros you made a wrong calculation am from ekiti local government that omotosho is just the joke of the century. We already know he was planted by bukola to avoid block vote from ekiti nd oke-ero and we know he can never win so we will rather not waste our vote on him, but give ajibola the needed vote
Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 17, 2015
Jarus:

Is it the same Ajibola the paperweight?

PDP bungled their opportunity the day they fielded a neophyte Ajibola ahead of a more formidable Dele Belgore.

Kwara guber is actually a walkover for APC.

Let's even assume Ajibola wins Kwara South (which is unlikely), the entire votes of Kwara South is not so significant in the grand scheme of things. Kwara Central alone constitutes almost 50% of the entire voting population. Kwara North is even more locked for APC.
Did u just call Ajibola a paper weight? Am sure if you how pple dey vex for bukola nd ahmed even in kwara central u no go talk diz
Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by patrickmuf(m): 9:45am On Jan 17, 2015
God bless you Jarus...

1 Like

Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by zekki: 10:35am On Jan 17, 2015
Ajibola can not win his home town not to talk of Ilorin and Offa. we are delivering Kwara to Buhari nothing can change that InshaAllah

1 Like

Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by ayox2003: 10:58am On Jan 17, 2015
Jarus:
In line with my belief that we should not rely on Social Media buzz alone for Buhari victory in the forthcoming election, I decided to contribute my token beyond Social Media.

I decided to focus on the grassroots, with special ettention to my Senatorial District, Kwara South, where a large percentage of real voters are semi-literate people who don't know Facebook.

Saturday & Sunday: 11.15 am (During Newspaper review in Yoruba) and 4.15pm during commercial break

The jingle starts running tomorrow. If you live in Kwara state, especially Kwara South, please listen to the jingle.

I'm also co-sponsoring a rally in the Offa, the hub of Kwara South, on 31st January.

NB: If you're interested in getting a copy of the jingle, shoot me an email: jarushub@gmail.com. You can use as ringtone, share among friends etc.

Jarus, put it up on Sound Cloud or Tubidy.com where we can download it.

Nice one!

Frawzey
Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by Malcolmx12: 11:17am On Jan 17, 2015
Babymama1:
Are we supposed to clap?
u still dey nairaland
Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by Tolexander: 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
Jarus:

oga mi!
e be like say u don join politics proper now. when is your poster coming out? wanna thumbprint for u!
Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
Tolexander:
oga mi!
e be like say u don join politics proper now. when is your poster coming out? wanna thumbprint for u!

It's in the cooler. Not interested now

Ironically, the two invites I have gotten are from PDP. One from one of TAN groups in October last year, another from Kwara PDP.
Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
ayox2003:

Jarus, put it up on Sound Cloud or Tubidy.com where we can download it.

Nice one!

Frawzey

Can I send to you and you help me put it there?
Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by Tolexander: 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
Jarus:

It's in the cooler. Not interested now

Ironically, the two invites I have gotten are from PDP. One from one of TAN groups in October last year, another from Kwara PDP.
cool!

why don't you go for any of the invitees or both?
Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by ayox2003: 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
Jarus:

Can I send to you and you help me put it there?

Yes sure.

frawzey@gmail.com
Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
FINAL RESULT OF OFFA LG

GMB - 23,429 (84%)
GEJ - 4,417 (16%)

We have delivered our LG.

9 Likes

Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
Jarus:
FINAL RESULT OF OFFA LG

GMB - 23,429 (84%)
GEJ - 4,417 (16%)

3 Likes

Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by aieromon(m): 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
Jarus:
FINAL RESULT OF OFFA LG

GMB - 23,429 (84%)
GEJ - 4,417 (16%)

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
Where our parents voted in Atan Oba/Halleluyah PU, Offa:

GMB - 300
GEJ - 50

All the APC Senatorial and HOR candidates were just reaping from the Buhari whirlwind.

1 Like

Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by nitrogen(m): 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
Chief Jarus, well done, congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State by Dhelake: 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
ichidodo:
Bullsh**t if you like hire tu-face or a moslem equivalent celebrity to write your psychotic jingos for your janjweed leader,GEJ will sweep Kwara south.....
Lolz, Comic Relief

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting / FG, States Diverted N500bn Ecological Funds In 15 Years - Senate Reveals / Asari Dokubo Arrested Over Threats to Blow Up Oil Installations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.