Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Ecobank Test Today Was Overcrowded - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ecobank Test Today Was Overcrowded (1506 Views)

Went For FCMB Aptitude Test Today / CBN Test Today / Diamond Bank Apptitude Test Today In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecobank Test Today Was Overcrowded by enigma1(m): 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2006
TODAY WAS A "WONDERFUL DAY" I GUESS?GOT TO THE VENUE AROUND 7.30 A.M AND EVENTUALLY GOT TO WRITE THE TEST SOME MINUTES PASSED 3 P.M.WELL I THANK GOD COS IT IS WILL,NAIRALANDER BRIEF ME IF CALLED FOR THE INTERVIEW:lake_sider1@yahoo.com or 08023045178
Re: Ecobank Test Today Was Overcrowded by seytok2002: 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2006
good friend.u re really lucky.u must be among the strong ones.i was not able to do the test.infact,it was a stampede.i was matched till i developed a stong headache.infact,my credentials were found somewhere else.
i learnt u.b.a will be holding another open test on sat.i dont know if i shld go for it.i ve never experienced such a thing in my life.
what an experience.i will never forget.
i wish those that wrote it all the best.vic lawrence isnt a good recruiting company.
take kia and all the best to all ma friends in the house
Re: Ecobank Test Today Was Overcrowded by seytok2002: 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2006
can anyone tell me if it is true that u.b.a have been holding a free test since last week.abeg make we know so that we can also try our luck.
Re: Ecobank Test Today Was Overcrowded by donmayor(m): 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2006
This is wickedness o. See as they dey treat job seekers. Men I feel u na pain o, no worry e go better
Re: Ecobank Test Today Was Overcrowded by edmondo(m): 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2006
vic law or wot is the name of that agent handling the recruiting stuff lack planin,organizin infact everytin apart from the job.imagine i got there around 7.15am and i did not write the text not until 4pm infact i av to climb fence like tout to write the text.see as dem dey unless nigeria graduate cry
Re: Ecobank Test Today Was Overcrowded by enpopa(m): 2:31am On Aug 18, 2006
It's quite pitiful! I never got 2 write the test anyway no thanks 2 vic lawrence's gross incompetence, poor organisation and disrespect for Nigerian graduates.

I think they should borrow a cue from UBA on how tests are conducted. It is also a shame and a serious dent on the part of Ecobank to give such a sensitive contract 2 a 'wishy-wash' so called consulting firm like Vic Lawrence.

Thanks for the cheap publicity Vic's gettin because of UNEMPLOYMENT and THE STATE OF OUR ECONOMY.

I see hope in the future, where next generations will have companies scrambliing for their services and not graduates queing up 4 cheap tests like one i experienced yesterday.
Re: Ecobank Test Today Was Overcrowded by enpopa(m): 2:32am On Aug 18, 2006
It's quite pitiful! I never got 2 write the test anyway no thanks 2 vic lawrence's gross incompetence, poor organisation and disrespect for Nigerian graduates.

I think they should borrow a cue from UBA on how tests are conducted. It is also a shame and a serious dent on the part of Ecobank to give such a sensitive contract 2 a 'wishy-wash' so called consulting firm like Vic Lawrence.

Thanks for the cheap publicity Vic's gettin because of UNEMPLOYMENT and THE STATE OF OUR ECONOMY.

I see hope in the future, where next generations will have companies scrambliing for their services and not graduates queing up 4 cheap tests like one i experienced yesterday.
Re: Ecobank Test Today Was Overcrowded by alyosha(m): 10:01am On Aug 18, 2006
i first thot that recruiting firm were in conjuction with the one that first handled the over-
crowded guiness test that was lata rescheduled! ma folks, nothing cld have been worse than those two!
pls could anyone tell me the venue for the uba test perhaps i should try it out.
Re: Ecobank Test Today Was Overcrowded by seytok2002: 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2006
i learnt the test will hold at queens college.i ll keep u posted as soon as i hear anything
Re: Ecobank Test Today Was Overcrowded by Ukpekeson(m): 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2006
I wish u all luck. Pls if u ve any info on South South centre for the test , do let me know, cheeeers. ukpekeson@yahoo.com
Re: Ecobank Test Today Was Overcrowded by dearie(m): 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2006
Pls lets stop pouring out our venoms on the poor recruiting firm, it was a beyond-them situation.

Good luck to those that were able to write.

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / Zenith And Skye / How True Is Samnetrecruitment Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.