Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Problems With Setting Up Own Cracked Call Of Duty 4 Server - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Problems With Setting Up Own Cracked Call Of Duty 4 Server (850 Views)

Cod(call Of Duty) Is Coming Back / Fifa 2016 Cracked Version / Call Of Duty: Black Ops III Collector's Edition Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problems With Setting Up Own Cracked Call Of Duty 4 Server by psrecruiters(m): 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
I want to build a cracked Call of Duty 4 server on my own. But there is a problem. When other people try to join they get the message: Keycode in use. Even tho it is a cracked server. The people who try to join have a cracked version of CoD4 just like me, but when I can join without any problems. I made the server on the following way:
• Downloaded cracked Call of Duty 4 on my WIndows XP server
• Patched it to V1.7
• Downloaded server.cfg, edited server.cfg and placed it in the Call of Duty 4/main folder
• Created a shortcut of iw3mp.exe on my desktop and added to the target: +set dedicated 2 + exec server.cfg +map_rotate
• Portforwarded TCP/UDP port 28960 of my server PC which ip is 192.168.1.105
After I did this I opened the shortcut and the server began to run. I could join my server from my laptop without any problem at the 192.168.1.105 IP but others can't join that IP because it's an intern IP. Then I tried to join my extern IP (which I want to keep private so lets call it externip) externip:28960 I could join also without problems. I gave the externip:28960 to other people, but they couldn't join because they got the error: Keycode in use. The network settings in the server.cfg are like this:
// Network options
set net_ip "192.168.1.105" // Set your servers IP address
set net_port "28960" // Set your port number
set com_hunkMegs "512"
set net_noipx "2" // Allow ONLY tcp/ip protocol, player/server communications

// Server Network Mode
set dedicated "2" // 0 = Listen, 1 = LAN, 2 = Internet

It's really annoying and weird because I use a cracked version of CoD4 too but I can join without any problems. And I really don't have a clue what it's caused by especially because I use externip:28960 too. So it must be cracked but for some reason it's only cracked for me. Please help me!!

Thanks a lot.

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Games In Academic Learning / Can You Solve This ??? / All Your PC Gaming Needs- Gimme A Sec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.