Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,416 members, 7,800,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

My Hilarious Ben Carson Moment! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Hilarious Ben Carson Moment! (1018 Views)

Laff Out Loud With My Hilarious Collections (photos) / My Hilarious Picture Album / My Hilarious Ben Carson Moment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hilarious Ben Carson Moment! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
The Story of Dr Ben Carson reminds me of mine when I was in Js3.

In secondary school, I was very poor in mathematics. During exams, I'd get between 2% and 8%. The results used to be announced sequentially, that is from the lowest to the highest marks. So I would always be the first or second to be called out. One day, the maths results were announced and my name wasn't among the first to be called out.
The teacher got to 30%, 40%, 50%, 60% and 70%, still my paper had not been called out.
Everyone in the class kept looking at me asking, "Guy what's up? How you take pass
this exam?" By the time the teacher got to 80%, I was already grinning in excitement.
When he got to 90%, he had only one paper
remaining. I then asked myself, could I have
scored 90% in maths? I was feeling very anxious and happy now. I thought my dreams have been answered. This was my moment...nw Chinansa and Oyi will be the ones chasing me... The whole class was amazed as everyone kept looking at me. It was unbelievable.
Finally the teacher looked up and said,

"One id*ot here did not write his name on the paper and he scored 0%... If you have not
received your paper come and get it now!
"
I JUST FAINTED...!
Re: My Hilarious Ben Carson Moment! by waxyung(m): 12:50am On Jan 18, 2015
Yeeee.... 2much laff... Dis laff dey shake my liver..#SML
Re: My Hilarious Ben Carson Moment! by slimtee2: 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
OMG
Re: My Hilarious Ben Carson Moment! by nksplash(f): 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
hahahaha, suspence filled joke
Re: My Hilarious Ben Carson Moment! by Qoaki3k: 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2015

(1) (Reply)

When Your Carpenter Is Possessed. / Club Connect... / COMEDY SKIT: Difference Between Foreign And African Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.