Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? (18935 Views)

Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? / Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? / Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
Some couples believe their is absolutely nothing wrong in going to clubs after marriage be it together or alone while others believe that as Marriage demands a higher level of Responsibility , Going to Club so be a thing of the past ..
What is your own view of this ??
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by Chizzy20(f): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
hmm i dont see anytin wrng dere, as far dey re married couples bt it should b togeda, at least once in a while.Couples nid to engage in new stuff to kip dier marriage alive nt always d same old routine dat wil start making dem get bored of themselves..anyway dats jst my two kobo.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by darisgod(m): 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
Present
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by nerodenero: 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
No

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by spartoo: 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
noin wrongy if they go 2geda buh erytin wrongy if th femme goz alone

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by Rosarie(f): 11:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
op same thinking too
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by bennyrazz: 11:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
it depends on the type of club and it also depends if you guys will be chilling at the VIP section which requires membership and it also depends on reasons for going there. Above all, marriage shouldn't be a cage. It's good for both husband & wife to go together and have fun, dance away the stress but not always, maybe once in a month

8 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by Dekonjay(f): 1:11am On Jan 17, 2015
As long as you both go clubbing together, No Biggie!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 17, 2015
There is nothing wrong in it...it wuld be once in a while thing&serve as bonding activity for them....

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by rosebase(f): 7:11am On Jan 17, 2015
spartoo:
noin wrongy if they go 2geda buh erytin wrongy if th femme goz alone
and nothing wrong if d man go alone?

8 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 17, 2015
Nothing wrong, as long as they go together! it still build up their social lives. Marriage no be prison undecided, have fun tongue

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by mutter(f): 8:24am On Jan 17, 2015
Absolutly nothing wrong with them going together.
They don`t stop being human just because they are married.
They can also go alone with friends.
The key word here is trust.
Apart from family outings we go out alone too. Someone has to be there with the kids. So either he goes out or I go out.
However we don`t do this often maybe once in a few months.
I sometimes go clubbing with my sister and some other friends. However with time you loose interest in clubing.
The enviroment you are in also plays a role.
Also the couple.. My husband trust me and let`s me go out because he believes that I need time off to unwind with all my responsibilities.
If you are the kind of person that might fall into temptation, better stay away from such things.

14 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 17, 2015
There is nothing wrong when they go together.

Going alone, well it depends on the frequency, I guess. If a married man or a married woman is clubbing alone every weekend, then there is something wrong with the marriage, in my opinion, because they should actually want to spend their free time together.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 17, 2015
Iamsynord:
Some couples believe their is absolutely nothing wrong in going to clubs after marriage be it together or alone while others believe that as Marriage demands a higher level of Responsibility , Going to Club so be a thing of the past ..

Nothing wrong with it..
Being married does not mean you can't have fun..

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
mods front page pls
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by spartoo: 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
rosebase:

and nothing wrong if d man go alone?

not really
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by soulglo: 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
I guess I always try to see the logic in things. I sadly do not see how it is necessary for married folks to go "clubbing"

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
soulglo:
I guess I always try to see the logic in things. I sadly do not see how it is necessary for married folks to go "clubbing"

Necessary? Clubbing is never necessary.

But people do it for different reasons, for example to meet up with friends, listen to some good music and dance.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by Ewuro4: 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
Iamsynord:

What connotes High level of Respinsibility in Marriage??

Erm.. By the way, I went clubbing with my female friends last night till 2am. I must be very irresponsible cool

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by bukatyne(f): 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Depends on the couple
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by Nutase: 7:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
maybe ....but wait a minute did Jesus parents do it?
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by EfemenaXY: 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
Iamsynord:

What has the bolded got to do with clubbing?

Does a man who decides to go clubbing with his wife or vice versa mean they aren't a responsible couple? Is clubbing a yardstick for measuring levels of responsibility? Do irresponsible couples who neglect their kids and spouses display more responsibility than a couple who choose to "rock" with themselves and enjoy life with each other as they see fit?

8 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by soulglo: 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Necessary? Clubbing is never necessary.

But people do it for different reasons, for example to meet up with friends, listen to some good music and dance.

All those I could do in a million other settings
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by Bamz(m): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
They should take their kids along too. That way it would be a perfect family gathering! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by BokoHaramm: 12:23am On Jan 18, 2015
I'd rather chill out at other social gathering or bar with my. Beloved wife than clubbing with her.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 23, 2015
sad ..Cc Mods ,lalasticlala
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by NifemiOlu(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
In marriage, one shoe doesn't fit all. To each his own.
Go clubbing, don't go clubbing. You will live to understand life backwards.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by emperorchedda(m): 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nothing wrong cool

But then again....it's easy to get distracted seeing all those big booties whyne in front of you
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
emperorchedda:
Nothing wrong cool

But then again....it's easy to get distracted seeing all those big booties whyne in front of you

lmapp big booties
Re: Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? by KanwuliaJara: 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
YES!!!!!
I dey go club o!!!!
Married or not, my biddnezzz! cool

Nothing like seeing people having a damn good time!
Unlike "fellowshipping" with all those dry-assssed, depressed, religious-hypocrites! angry

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? / Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance / Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.