Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,466 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

18yr Old Nigerian Rapper, Isaiah Ekpaloba Stabbed To Death In Uk. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 18yr Old Nigerian Rapper, Isaiah Ekpaloba Stabbed To Death In Uk. (1144 Views)

First Nigerian Rapper To Remake Kendrick Lamar's HUMBLE / FINALLY!! One Of The Best Wedding Songs In 2016 By A Nigerian Rapper Drops. / Help Help Help!!! Ay Nigerian Rapper Based In London Uk. I Need Links,mp3 Files (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18yr Old Nigerian Rapper, Isaiah Ekpaloba Stabbed To Death In Uk. by Suljosh: 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
18yr Nigerian upcoming rapper named isaiah Ekpaloba died on january 9th after he was stabbed in wood green. UK, after a fight with another teenager. I Isaiah and another man jaydee Dorset engaged in physical combat that involved the use of. Knifes on friday afternoon by the time they where done, the two young men suffered stab wounds. I Isaiah took himself to the hospital to get treated but die shortly after. They later said his course of death shock, hemorrhage and stab wound to the chest. Jaydee, who was also taken to the hospital for stab wounds, was arrested and has been charged with murder. He is currently on trial. Where he is claiming self defense.

Source http://www.lindaikeji..com/2015/01/18yr-old-ngerian-rapper-isaiah-html?m=1

1 Like

Re: 18yr Old Nigerian Rapper, Isaiah Ekpaloba Stabbed To Death In Uk. by Suljosh: 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
RIP.
Re: 18yr Old Nigerian Rapper, Isaiah Ekpaloba Stabbed To Death In Uk. by chachazzy(m): 11:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
He should have brought a gun to the knife fight na. Na wa oo, just like that? Peace perfect in rest.
Re: 18yr Old Nigerian Rapper, Isaiah Ekpaloba Stabbed To Death In Uk. by sarmiie(m): 11:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
see why d good life isnt so good??

i'm sure drugs were involved

(1) (Reply)

Right Time By Geeana / Which Song Is On Replay On Your Playlist At The Moment? / Song Request: Mode Nine - Head Feat. Terry The Rapman & Baron.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.