Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,490 members, 7,801,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? (4985 Views)

5 Jonathan’s Mistakes Buhari Has Repeated / The Bitter Truth About #occupynigeria & Why It Must Be Repeated(photos) / Saraki Might Be Suspended Like His Father: Will History Repeats Itself ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 17, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Hmmmmmmmmm.......

I heard a verbal war with you one time. E be like say my eye dey deceive me. I did have a fight with you before as a Jonathan die hard supporter.
That should be around 2013? Your eye no deceive you o. Ah, na you go clone Sincere9gerian that time cheesy cheesy
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 17, 2015
biafranqueen:

[/s] APC is finished in Lagos the people in Makosa are being mobilized, the youth in State schools are being mobilized, the toll booths will be burned and APC will just be smoke from a pipe dream stay tuned ....

By the way have you seen the new billboards?

How you dey? You once told me you were non partisan person. When did you start supporting Jonathan?
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 17, 2015
barcanista:
That should be around 2013? Your eye no deceive you o. Ah, na you go clone Sincere9gerian that time cheesy cheesy

What has changed? Wetin Jonathan do you? You once called me a parasite........ no be so?
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 17, 2015
biafranqueen:

[/s] APC is finished in Lagos the people in Makosa are being mobilized, the youth in State schools are being mobilized, the toll booths will be burned and APC will just be smoke from a pipe dream stay tuned ....

By the way have you seen the new billboards?
Na for America you want install PDP cheesy? No waste your time because No Vacancy in Alausa
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 17, 2015
sincerenigerian:

What has changed? Wetin Jonathan do you? You once called me a parasite........ no be so?
Bros, shey you go Sambisa? well I couldn't endure Jonathan's government, became neutral but when I saw that I was having more inclination to APC, I defected around July 2014. BTW: E be like say you go on exile o
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by dguyindcorner(m): 12:46am On Jan 17, 2015
barcanista:
Morally it is not justified. But politically? bros, every party want mobilisers. Do you know that it was Ayo Fayose's support that helped Fayemi defeat Oni in 2007 and 2008 re-run?

No it was God not Fayose.

All I'm saying is even politically it is bad for our image as a nation.

Constitutionally it's wrong.

sometimes barcanista, you make me wonder

1 Like

Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 17, 2015
tomakint:

Hate him or love him, Ayodele Fayose is a grassroot commander even more than Tinubu provided he is privileged to be in charge of resources Tinubu was privileged to commandeer!
Well, politically you can't underrate Ayo in Ekiti Politics, But Tinubu trascends Lagos. Another Politician is Aregbesola. He is an enigma
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 17, 2015
tomakint:

Aguntan o paso esi da......hmmnnn

Is agutan now your new name? I don't have time for sh1t... Surprised to see you in the first thread I opened. I would have gone back to bed if I had met you early momo...
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by biafranqueen: 12:49am On Jan 17, 2015
sincerenigerian:

How you dey? You once told me you were non partisan person. When did you start supporting Jonathan?
I dey I was, until I see that they want to take us backwards. Do you know how business suffered under Buhari? Are you aware of who Tinubu is? I have researched and studied the entire administration. Check out my recent threads and tell me what you think. I have so much more, but Nigerians are losing the reading culture. They just want 30 second video and judge from that. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by tomakint: 12:49am On Jan 17, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, shey you go Sambisa? well I couldn't endure Jonathan's government, became neutral but when I saw that I was having more inclination to APC, I defected around July 2014. BTW: E be like say you go on exile o
Don't be deceived that troll has been around all these while........so you were once for Jonathan? Barcanista! Barcanista!! Barcanista!!! How many times did I call you?
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 17, 2015
dguyindcorner:

No it was God not Fayose.

All I'm saying is even politically it is bad for our image as a nation.

Constitutionally it's wrong.

sometimes barcanista, you make me wonder
Sure! It is God that gives power. I am talking of human contribution here. See, I don't like Fayose's attitude but it will be hypocritical to underplay his political contribution in Ekiti state. Morally, I see no justification in electing a once impeached Governor but that he came back shows that he is really on ground.
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 17, 2015
barcanista:
We all believe that APC's candidate will be elected President of Nigeria in few weeks tim.
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 17, 2015
barcanista:

I dey busy for my side. I was surprised to see your post talking about Buhari in a good way. We had a real verbal gymnastic like that before. I had to click on your past posts to see if my eyes dey deceive me. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Well........ more rooms for progressives. How many converts are in the house so far?
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by eaglechild: 12:52am On Jan 17, 2015
APC's delusion is now tending towards hysteria.

As if they are making a case for violence when they lose come 14th February.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 17, 2015
tomakint:

Don't be deceived that troll has been around all these while........so you were once for Jonathan? Barcanista! Barcanista!! Barcanista!!! How many times did I called you?
Three times. Well, ask Donphilopus, I used to promote Jonathan but like other Nigerians I became disappointed in him. Thankfully, Muhammadu Buhari an amiable General with impeccable antecedents was on hand for the rescue.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 17, 2015
tomakint:

Don't be deceived that troll has been around all these while........so you were once for Jonathan? Barcanista! Barcanista!! Barcanista!!! How many times did I called you?

Tomakint olodo! Stop yapping sh1t! Where is eggheader?
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by SeverusSnape(m): 12:53am On Jan 17, 2015
biafranqueen:
I dey I was, until I see that they want to take us backwards. Do you know how business suffered under Buhari? Are you aware of who Tinubu is? I have researched and studied the entire administration. Check out my recent threads and tell me what you think. I have so much more, but Nigerians are losing the reading culture. They just want 30 second video and judge from that. undecided
Exactly!... That's the problem of my fellow youths, They don't read, They rely on "hear says".
Imagine a friend of mine telling me Buhari built the refineries we are using up till date, He became speechless after I gave him all the informations; The various refineries, date completed and the administration that built them. I just hope this ugly trend changes.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 17, 2015
sincerenigerian:

I dey busy for my side. I was surprised to see your post talking about Buhari in a good way. We had a real verbal gymnastic like that before. I had to click on your past posts to see if my eyes dey deceive me. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Well........ more rooms for progressives. How many converts are in the house so far?
Lots of... So many of them. Truth is People are tired of the status quo and want change. Even Jonathan anticipate for the #Change
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 17, 2015
biafranqueen:
[s]I dey I was, until I see that they want to take us backwards. Do you know how business suffered under Buhari? Are you aware of who Tinubu is? I have researched and studied the entire administration. Check out my recent threads and tell me what you think. I have so much more, but Nigerians are losing the reading culture. They just want 30 second video and judge from that. undecided[/s]
Only the corrupt class oppose Muhammadu Buhari. Biafranqueen just give it up. Your propaganda is DoA

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by tomakint: 12:57am On Jan 17, 2015
barcanista:
Three times. Well, ask Donphilopus, I used to promote Jonathan but like other Nigerians I became disappointed in him. Thankfully, Muhammadu Buhari an amiable General with impeccable antecedents was on hand for the rescue.
Ok! undecided but remember........

1 Like

Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 17, 2015
tomakint:

Ok! undecided but remember........
I hope you pledge loyalty to Buhar's Government when it is formed

1 Like

Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 17, 2015
barcanista:
Lots of... So many of them. Truth is People are tired of the status quo and want change. Even Jonathan anticipate for the #Change

Wow! I would love to know the new converts. I don miss a lot of my homies. I just vex with some people here last year and we just had a conference to leave the show because some kids invaded the forum and the owner and mods couldn't tame them. My system was hacked into and I just vexed commot for here...

I should be coming here from time to time now.
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 17, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Wow! I would love to know the new converts. I don miss a lot of my homies. I just vex with some people here last year and we just had a conference to leave the show because some kids invaded the forum and the owner and mods couldn't tame them. My system was hacked into and I just vexed commot for here...

I should be coming here from time to time now.
You will have to create thread to announce your arrival so we can give befitting welcome as one of our Ogas them grin grin
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by biafranqueen: 1:03am On Jan 17, 2015
[s]
barcanista:
Only the corrupt class oppose Muhammadu Buhari. Biafranqueen just give it up. Your propaganda is DoA
[/s]

Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 17, 2015
barcanista:
You will have to create thread to announce your arrival so we can give befitting welcome as one of our Ogas them grin grin

I dey send PM to some names I can still remember.
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 17, 2015
sincerenigerian:

I dey send PM to some names I can still remember.
Na even December 2013 you last post. you vex o
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by tomakint: 1:10am On Jan 17, 2015
biafranqueen:
[s][/s]
I swear barcanista is a clown grin cheesy this is why I always say he is too emotional in his debates and most times naive......just tell me, what change can Buhari bring to the polity with people like Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, etc backing his government.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by biafranqueen: 1:12am On Jan 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Exactly!... That's the problem of my fellow youths, They don't read, They rely on "hear says".
Imagine a friend of mine telling me Buhari built the refineries we are using up till date, He became speechless after I gave him all the informations; The various refineries, date completed and the administration that built them. I just hope this ugly trend changes.
So much information has been lost in translation. Truth does not really come in media sound bites, it can lead you but you have to search further. Saying that this administration has done nothing is shameful, the most shameful is that APC claim to be progressive but can not show us anything.

How come they can not show us Progress in Lagos for 16 years.
I believe Fashola if he was the son of any other but Tinbu he could have done something. Unfortunately, the bills of Tinubu's numerous private companies, could not give him space to develop for the poor.
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by biafranqueen: 1:12am On Jan 17, 2015
tomakint:

I swear barcanista is a clown grin cheesy this is why I always say he is too emotional in his debates and most times naive......just tell me, what change can Buhari bring to the polity with people like Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, etc backing his government.
Am telling you!
Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by motherlode: 1:25am On Jan 17, 2015
My own opinion
@ central, history won't repeat itself cuz the cloud of Change can be clearly seen
lagos - even if obama is the PDP candidate, they won't win cuz they lack the capacity but want to grab power by all means. Beware of DECEIT!
Zamfara - ANPP/APC will win, shinkafi will be surprise to see that not most citizens value his own prepared tuwo shinkafa!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 17, 2015
barcanista:
Check to see what's wrong with your analysis on Benue. The defunct UPN of the Second Republic never controlled the federal govt. It was the NPN.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Will History Be Repeated In These Places? by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 17, 2015
theChiefPriest:

Check to see what's wrong with your analysis on Benue. The defunct UPN of the Second Republic never controlled the federal govt. It was the NPN.
Akpa Aku was the NPN candidate and Governorship winner. I made a typo and corrected

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update: The Bokoharam Prisoners Are Now In Anambra / Map Of South Western Nigeria Showing 61 Locations Of Fulani Settlements In West / Biafra Currency Will Be Called 'Ejemma'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.