Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,773 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

M.I – Another Man - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.I – Another Man (421 Views)

"Link Up" - Phyno Featuring Burna Boy & M.I (Audio, Video) / M.I – Another Man / Music: M.I – Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M.I – Another Man by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 17, 2015
Marking Remembrance Day for our fallen heroes in the Nigerian Military, rapper-extraordinaire – M.I Abaga – blesses us with a special tune titled “Another Man“. Peep the joint below.

“This tribute is to the men and women of the Nigerian armed forces.
They are people who we are owe our freedom and safety to.
They are the ones who fight, who defend, who hold the line.
The price of freedom is often paid by Another Man.

Another Man, comes on the heels of MI Abaga’s critically acclaimed and hugely successful 3rd studio album The Chairman.
Buy the Chairman album on iTunes:
Produced by: MI & G-plus
Mixed & Mastered by: G-plus (@gpluschang).”

http://www.rum704.com/2015/01/16/m-i-another-man/

(1) (Reply)

Ellyskillz (@ellyskillz) - Valentine Baby Ft Vera De Queen / Its Donjazzy Again For The Search Of Fresh Talented Artiste Home And Abroad / How Many Still Use This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.