Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (464971 Views)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by oyinkan006: 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
Please does anyone have any idea how the AC for IARCS would be like cos I haven't seen anything about it on this thread
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by chukychris92(m): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Please guys I need your advice I am yet to go for my Nysc and just got an invite for the text scheduled next week. Still waiting for my Statement of result which hopefully would be out by next month. I don't know what to do right now please advice me.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by misayada: 1:19am On Jul 20, 2015
altamaurice:
Alta....are you the fair guy on punk...who wrote his test in abuja?

Hi, pls how did u get to write your test in Abuja? Is it possible to reschedule to write in abuja, tot it could only be in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by donkunzman: 5:13am On Jul 20, 2015
*test
Don't go. Wait till next year. From what people say, they'll keep sending you invites.
chukychris92:
Please guys I need your advice I am yet to go for my Nysc and just got an invite for the text scheduled next week. Still waiting for my Statement of result which hopefully would be out by next month. I don't know what to do right now please advice me.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by lantessy(m): 8:46am On Jul 20, 2015
chukychris92:
It's obvious you can not be part of the Graduate trainee that will resume in September. No need to rush and /or be worried, start preparing for aptitude tests, you can apply later this year or next year for 2016/2017 session
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by livgenius: 9:10am On Jul 20, 2015
chukychris92:

If you are able to get all the documents you need and you are well prepared then do the test. Because once you pass the test even if you don't have NYSC it will be recorded that you have passed. Once you are ready you just send an email and they will resume the process for you.

I did my aptitude test in Feb 2014 and I passed. I started NYSC in March 2014 and finished in Feb 2015. I then had assessment center and interview in July 2015 because I had to wait till there was space in the unit I wanted. If you apply for a unit like audit it will be shorter. I have resumed almost one and a half years after my aptitude test which I wrote even before NYSC

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by mcshegs(m): 9:32am On Jul 20, 2015
livgenius:

If you are able to get all the documents you need and you are well prepared then do the test. Because once you pass the test even if you don't have NYSC it will be recorded that you have passed. Once you are ready you just send an email and they will resume the process for you.

I did my aptitude test in Feb 2014 and I passed. I started NYSC in March 2014 and finished in Feb 2015. I then had assessment center and interview in July 2015 because I had to wait till there was space in the unit I wanted. If you apply for a unit like audit it will be shorter. I have resumed almost one and a half years after my aptitude test which I wrote even before NYSC

You mean yu had ur AC cum PI this July and have resumed already ?? Wah unit pls ?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by chukychris92(m): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
donkunzman:
*test
Don't go. Wait till next year. From what people say, they'll keep sending you invites.

Do I need to call them and do I need to reapply next year when I am ready.

livgenius:

donkunzman:
*test

Please do I just leave it or send a mail telling them I want to reschedule
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by chukychris92(m): 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
donkunzman:
*test

livgenius:

donkunzman:
*test

Please do I just leave it or send a mail telling them I want to reschedul.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by donkunzman: 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
I don't know exactly how you would go about it. But I'm sure I've heard of people that ignored the invite and they kept getting invites. The invitation is automated, I suppose. I will suggest you ignore it at least till you get your school certificate (and commence NYSC), then reapply if they haven't been sending you invites before then.
chukychris92:

Please do I just leave it or send a mail telling them I want to reschedule
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by livgenius: 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by donkunzman: 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lol. I now know you.
livgenius:

Yes. Deals advisory. (Transactions and restructuring)

AC and PI were in June
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by mcshegs(m): 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
livgenius:

Yes. Deals advisory. (Transactions and restructuring)
AC and PI were in June
Woow. Cool
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by finamaris(f): 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
Pls guys I need your help on how to reschedule. My test was scheduled for dis friday, and I have things coming up dis week.

Also if I reschedule am I to choose a date or will dey give me a date?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by stanley102(m): 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
eipreel:

hi,you seem to have applied for audit. I did too. When is your AC?

Hello. Hope your AC was cool today.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by misayada: 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
please has anyone used age affidavit with KPMG in place of birth certificate?

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by misayada: 11:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
finamaris:
Pls guys I need your help on how to reschedule. My test was scheduled for dis friday, and I have things coming up dis week.

Also if I reschedule am I to choose a date or will dey give me a date?

I sent them an email that i need to reschedule and they sent me another invite for a later date. I dont tink u will need to give them a date.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by eipreel(f): 7:25am On Jul 22, 2015
stanley102:

Hello. Hope your AC was cool today.
Yes it was. Thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by donkunzman: 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
I used it. It doesn't really count though. So since my date of birth was on my WAEC result, I was fine.
misayada:
please has anyone used age affidavit with KPMG in place of birth certificate?

3 Likes

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by misayada: 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
donkunzman:
I used it. It doesn't really count though. So since my date of birth was on my WAEC result, I was fine.

Tanx
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by finamaris(f): 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
misayada:

I sent them an email that i need to reschedule and they sent me another invite for a later date. I dont tink u will need to give them a date.

Sorry when did you send the email
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
Luke1001:
I just got a call 2nite 2 prepare 4 AC nex week?

Hi, I would like to ask you something.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by kaysunnex: 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
misayada:

Please I receive a mail inviting me for test this friday. Do you have any KPMG mail I can send rescheduling mail to or you just reply their mail?

Also on my Cv I don't know if I can put my present employment there. Will that affect their decision about me?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by NemB: 3:08am On Jul 28, 2015
coolbibz:

I posted this on the thread in the yore, I don't have any resource material.

Nothing asides what has been written on previous pages.

First phase of the Assessment Centre is a one minute presentation. You would be asked to
discuss one of three topics. All you need here is: confidence, eloquence and brevity. Try
pruning your discourse to its main points.

Second phase is some kind of groupwork in which you'll need to actively participate in.
Display tact/diplomacy, complicity, present for the group if you can, and be time conscious.

3rd phase is the critical reasoning test, and it will be observed concurrently with an
interview. For the critical reasoning test, practising the SHL inductive reasoning
questions would do you good. For the interview, You'll be faced with a panel of
interviewers (about 4 or thereabout). Questions could emanate from anywhere. Just know
your CV and your final year project; also try to establish a relationship between your
course of undergraduate study and Auditing/Accounting and have answers to common
interview questions ready. You'll be fine.

Wish you the best.

Please. Give some examples of the topics one can be asked to make a presentation about. My ac is tomoro. I am so scared I can't sleep. Please reply.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by NemB: 3:11am On Jul 28, 2015
ceechedah:
Hello fam, its bin over 13 months i started this KPMG journey and by God's grace am resuming september. For those that have completed the journey and are waiting for the mail for medicals, lets keep ourselves informed wen the mail starts coming in. Sometimes i feel they forget names cos some pple i started the journey with in April last yr are already working dere and i wonder why mine took so long even after i had done the PI interview, i practically had to start calling them this yr b4 they scheduled an interview for me with the head of d dept i chose. Please lets kip ourselves informed, wldnt want anoda story dat touches the hrt again this yr.

Cc: masagoody
Please what was your ac like
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by NemB: 3:13am On Jul 28, 2015
mcshegs:

Ohh, aii.
Dnt knw anyone dat also picked ITA to ask from tho...buh yu can be rest assured since u've submitted ur docs. Probably yu guyz are nt much and they need more pple to join up b4 scheduling ur AC. Probably !!

PLEASE HELP ME! What did they ask you to do at your ac??
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by NemB: 3:19am On Jul 28, 2015
Ezehrobinson:

audit
I dunno what to expect with the AC. Please ideas. Someone. Anyone
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by NemB: 3:27am On Jul 28, 2015
stynhaq:

no. early February
Please, what exactly did they ask u in your AC
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by BarryJones(m): 3:35am On Jul 28, 2015
please house i applied for tax in June,i have not been invited yet,wil finish NYSC by October by Gods grace, please can i get an overview of what i should expect or prepare for and how to successfully go through the recruitment process. for past questions,my email is olatundebarnabas@gmail.com. God bless evry1 on this thread
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by abelle036: 3:40am On Jul 28, 2015
Hello house. I applied for the tax grad trainee prog in June. Wandering if anybody has been invited for an interview yet
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by SegunMike(m): 6:32am On Jul 28, 2015
NemB:

Please. Give some examples of the topics one can be asked to make a presentation about. My ac is tomoro. I am so scared I can't sleep. Please reply.

Coolbibz virtually highlighted all you will encounter on ur AC. I don't think asking for Topics is necessary because anything could be asked. You should have been preparing....
Scared? Can't sleep?........just for AC? Where you'll face at most senior managers.
What will now happen when you have to face a Partner's Interview?........Please drop all that fret @home ooooooo, don't even let any fear be noticed Tomorrow. Be yourself. Be confident, maintain moderate eye contact during ur panel interview, dress smartly, allign your responses to KPMG's core values, trust God.
Show the attributes of a KPMG Person then you are good to go.
All the Best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 28, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (145) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.