Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (464895 Views)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by coolnature: 9:16am On Feb 09, 2016
verite microfinance bank, Lagos Island.

VACANCY!!! VACANCY!!! VACANCY!!!

POSITION: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Minimum of 3 years work experience in the HR position preferably in the banking industry.
2. Candidate must be between 25 years and 40 years of age.
3. Excellent communication skills
4. Experience of training and capacity building is an added advantage.
5. Computer literacy is compulsory.
6. MSc/MBA/BSc/Hnd or equivalents

Pls send CV to career@veritemfb.com or call 08099995777 for clarifications

Please note: applicants are selected on merit only, don't apply through any of our staff.

Thank you.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Ezehrobinson(m): 11:45am On Feb 09, 2016
Solecontroller:

I still doubt. Training school is once a year and that's TRPS. They would probably get everybody and funnel them straight down September.... that's why KPMG is infamous for delays. They channel all graduates to September. An insider could help.

KPMG recruit for April and September. Though the training is for September, the April batch learn on the job.

The current recruitment is geared towards April.

Regards.

3 Likes

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
Apokalipto:

Yes sir, 16th January. And I submitted my documents last week Friday.
pls did you also submit your transcript?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by emmascot2(m): 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
Pls kindly send dragnet past questions and answers to my email box- emmascot2@yahoo.com. Tnx and God bless you
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Apokalipto: 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
edirinukueje:

pls did you also submit your transcript?

Not yet ma'am, I filled my courses and results. But I hope they receive the transcript later this week though. Or early next week at least
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
Apokalipto:

Not yet ma'am, I filled my courses and results. But I hope they receive the transcript later this week though. Or early next week at least
Ok thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by dorothy0324: 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
emmascot2:
Pls kindly send dragnet past questions and answers to my email box- emmascot2@yahoo.com. Tnx and God bless you
please did you just get a test invite? If yes....please when did u apply?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by missphumby(f): 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
jamiuaminat@yahoo.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hi guys.. I got an email invite for TRPS AC on Tuesday 16th.
Can anyone please give information as to what to expect and what the AC entails
Thanks a lot.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Solecontroller(m): 8:36am On Feb 10, 2016
jemakozi:
Hi guys.. I got an email invite for TRPS AC on Tuesday 16th.
Can anyone please give information as to what to expect and what the AC entails
Thanks a lot.
Go through the previous pages on the thread, you'll discover a lot. It's a mother lode.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by psquaree: 10:43am On Feb 10, 2016
Has anyone who applied for audit being called a AC?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 10, 2016
psquaree:
Has anyone who applied for audit being called a AC?
I have not been called. Don't worry its in batches. Although some people are called earlier than others for unknown reasons. Ur still on d list.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Tolsamol: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hello, has anyone who did aptitude test and documentation for MC late last year been called for AC? I got an invite on the 13th for 14th of January but rescheduled because i wasn't in Lagos. I haven't gotten another invite yet tho.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by JARUSHUB: 10:15am On Feb 11, 2016
JARUSHUB - Nigeria's only career firm, is organizing MOCK KPMG ASSESSMENT CENTER to prepare candidates who may be invited for the forthcoming KPMG Assessment.

MOCK ASSESSMENT CENTER FOR KPMG

DATE: Saturday, 20 February 2016

TIME: 2-6 PM

VENUE: JARUSHUB Office, 59 Queen Street, (Kaymu Building), Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos

Our mock assessment center will coach you on everything you need to succeed with practical sessions like group task, presentation exercise, as well as interview.

It is like a rehearsal of what to expect at the KPMG real session.

You get to do group discussions (with other candidates), presentations and interview the same way it will be done on the day at KPMG.

Our coaches are people who have worked in KPMG in the past and other experienced interview/assessment center experts.

This is the best preparation you can get for this AC.

Our fee is N5000.

To be part of this mock AC, please call Kabir on 08085404500 or 08060482880.

Past Mock Assessment Centers we have organized include Oando and NLNG and the success rate of the people that attended was very impressive. We've also coached candidate for Shell Germany Assessment Center.

Jarus
Chief Resource Officer
JARUSHUB CAREER CONSULTING
59 Queen Street, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos
http://www.jarushub.com/interview-coaching/
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by psquaree: 10:34am On Feb 11, 2016
JARUSHUB:
JARUSHUB - Nigeria's only career firm, is organizing MOCK KPMG ASSESSMENT CENTER to prepare candidates who may be invited for the forthcoming KPMG Assessment.
MOCK ASSESSMENT CENTER FOR KPMG
DATE: Saturday, 20 February 2016
TIME: 2-6 PM
VENUE: JARUSHUB Office, 59 Queen Street, (Kaymu Building), Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos
Our mock assessment center will coach you on everything you need to succeed with practical sessions like group task, presentation exercise, as well as interview.
It is like a rehearsal of what to expect at the KPMG real session.
You get to do group discussions (with other candidates), presentations and interview the same way it will be done on the day at KPMG.
Our coaches are people who have worked in KPMG in the past and other experienced interview/assessment center experts.
This is the best preparation you can get for this AC.
Our fee is N5000.
To be part of this mock AC, please call Kabir on 08085404500 or 08060482880.
Past Mock Assessment Centers we have organized include Oando and NLNG and the success rate of the people that attended was very impressive. We've also coached candidate for Shell Germany Assessment Center.
Jarus
Chief Resource Officer
JARUSHUB CAREER CONSULTING
59 Queen Street, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos
http://www.jarushub.com/interview-coaching/

u sed past kpmg staffs will b there. .hope we won't be penalised for attending this mock test.. undecided

@habillon will u attend this mock test?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by JARUSHUB: 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
psquaree:

u sed past kpmg staffs will b there. .hope we won't be penalised for attending this mock test.. undecided

Why would anyone want to penalize for preparing? Are you not meant to prepare for any job selection process?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
Pls I got an email that I'll be sent login details n other shits for a test coming up next week in Lagos. Wanna confirm if any other person got d same email cos I didn't even send any document or transcript stuff during d registration (just registered anyhow). N if true, how person go kniw wetin to expect especially for people not in Lagos to attend d mock class..
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
psquaree:

Dear psquaree.
I will not attend any such mock test. Thank You.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by psquaree: 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
habillion:

Dear psquaree.

why or what is ur opinion against going for the mock test? Pls I need to know
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Ayposh: 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
hajjisemiu:
Owners of mails below should check their inbox for the past questions and answers. They av been sent. I wish u the best of luck in ur test.
edohdaniel@ gmail.com, oyewo_bolaji@yahoo.com, gbolly4unow@gmail.com, bolaoguntimehin@gmail.com, mahyoureal@gmail.com, awahkalu@yahoo.com, rasaq4prosper@yahoo.com, uyobong2010@gmail.com, dipooloye2020@gmail.com, oluwabioluwaseyi4@gmail.com
Pls, kindly do me a favour by forwarding d KPMG dragnet past questions to dis mail: fakuaayode@gmail.com
Tanks in anticipation nd God bless u
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by JARUSHUB: 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
habillion:

Dear psquaree.

Very funny comment. Do you think it will be written on your head how you prepared for the assessment centre? It is simply your performance on the day that determines your success or otherwise.

Scaremongering will not guarantee anybody success.

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by dorothy0324: 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
hajjisemiu:
Owners of mails below should check their inbox for the past questions and answers. They av been sent. I wish u the best of luck in ur test.
edohdaniel@ gmail.com, oyewo_bolaji@yahoo.com, gbolly4unow@gmail.com, bolaoguntimehin@gmail.com, mahyoureal@gmail.com, awahkalu@yahoo.com, rasaq4prosper@yahoo.com, uyobong2010@gmail.com, dipooloye2020@gmail.com, oluwabioluwaseyi4@gmail.com
Hello, please can you forward to this mail ---osevivi33@yahoo.com God bless
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by dorothy0324: 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hello, please can anyone forward to this mail ---osevivi33@yahoo.com example of kpmg gmat questions .
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Collineno: 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
Please does anyone have past questions for KPMG? please send to me on onychukwu@gmail.com
Thank you in advance.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by haby2009: 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
hajjisemiu:

Pls can u kindly forward me the past question.Gracias and God bless you

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Collineno: 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
Yampotatocarrot:
Pls I got an email that I'll be sent login details n other shits for a test coming up next week in Lagos. Wanna confirm if any other person got d same email cos I didn't even send any document or transcript stuff during d registration (just registered anyhow). N if true, how person go kniw wetin to expect especially for people not in Lagos to attend d mock class..

Please do you have kpmg past questions? kindly forward to me on onychukwu@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
dorothy0324:
Hello, please can you forward to this mail ---osevivi33@yahoo.com God bless
pls me too
chilyn7@yahoo.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Uluaku: 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
chayomastic:
pls me too
chilyn7@yahoo.com
Please can u forward to my email too ogbonnac90@ gmail .com

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by radah3(m): 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
Please, I will really appreciate it if I can be sent the KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test to my email: babslaseb@yahoo.com

I'm grateful, God bless.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by jacobnel(m): 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
Uluaku:

Please can u forward to my email too ogbonnac90@ gmail .com
Please forward it to my email too jacobigoma@yahoo.com....God bless you
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
Collineno:

Please do you have kpmg past questions? kindly forward to me on onychukwu@gmail.com

Thank you.

I don't have o..... I just got the email today sef...... So anyone with the past questions should also forward to me - Ihedicaleb@yahoo.com please

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (145) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.