Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (465027 Views)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Chidx(f): 11:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hello everyone. I just got a mail this evening inviting me for an aptitude test at d kpmg tower on April 22nd next week.
1. Please i need past questions my email is luvnina4life@yahoo.com
2. Please can sm1 tell me wat oda stages to expect afta dis
3. Am afraid i made the wrong choice by applyin to tax instead of audit,as rumour has it dat tax has limited slots
Is it truly a wrong choice? Is there a way i can change it...tax to audit?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by olaniyanibukun(m): 7:12am On Apr 17, 2015
Chidx:
Hello everyone. I just got a mail this evening inviting me for an aptitude test at d kpmg tower on April 22nd next week.
3. Am afraid i made the wrong choice by applyin to tax instead of audit,as rumour has it dat tax has limited slots

I also got this message. What i'm even scared of is that I read physics. Do I have probability of getting employed of I pass the test?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by bodeoni: 9:22am On Apr 17, 2015
olaniyanibukun:

I also got this message. What i'm even scared of is that I read physics. Do I have probability of getting employed of I pass the test?

1. I would advise you read through the thread
2. What you studied doesn't affect your chances of getting employed. What matters is that you scale through the recruitment process.
3. Should you get an offer, you will be trained

I would advise you prepare for this first test and essay. You could study GMAT questions, but KPMG questions, as far as I know, are not core GMAT styled questions.

Should you pass the test, you will then proceed to write an essay. You will most likely be given two options to pick from. I would advise you use example(s) to corroborate any arguements you make in writing the essay

Wish you all the best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by bodeoni: 9:29am On Apr 17, 2015
Chidx:

Personally, I don't think you need past questions. Just study GMAT questions and you will be good to go
There are about 3-4 stages after this depending on the dept. Read through the thread for more details.
And No, I don't think there are any wrong choices. They recruit as the need arises
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by olaniyanibukun(m): 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
abeg ehen... i tried calling the HR number that was there. The WAEC certificate i have with me is the internet printed out copy. I havent gone back to my secondary school to collect the original because it is pretty far. Will they accept the printed out copy with me for the time being?

bodeoni:

1. I would advise you read through the thread
2. What you studied doesn't affect your chances of getting employed. What matters is that you scale through the recruitment process.
3. Should you get an offer, you will be trained

I would advise you prepare for this first test and essay. You could study GMAT questions, but KPMG questions, as far as I know, are not core GMAT styled questions.

Should you pass the test, you will then proceed to write an essay. You will most likely be given two options to pick from. I would advise you use example(s) to corroborate any arguements you make in writing the essay

Wish you all the best.

abeg ehen... i tried calling the HR number that was there. The WAEC certificate i have with me is the internet printed out copy. I havent gone back to my secondary school to collect the original because it is pretty far. Will they accept the printed out copy with me for the time being?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by bodeoni: 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
olaniyanibukun:

I think you should keep trying o. KPMG has some strict company policy about original certificates. A friend once had the problem, she was informed she would be allowed to write the test but won't be allowed to do documentation without the originals. Which is kinda back to square one depending on whether or not they have an urgent need to fill. Just keep calling them till you get through. You could also try sending a mail. Otherwise you reschedule your test.
Why not try the local waec office around, someone there might be able to help
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by olaniyanibukun(m): 8:02am On Apr 18, 2015
okay bruv....thanks a bunch...will try the local waec office around

bodeoni:

I think you should keep trying o. KPMG has some strict company policy about original certificates. A friend once had the problem, she was informed she would be allowed to write the test but won't be allowed to do documentation without the originals. Which is kinda back to square one depending on whether or not they have an urgent need to fill. Just keep calling them till you get through. You could also try sending a mail. Otherwise you reschedule your test.
Why not try the local waec office around, someone there might be able to help

okay bruv....thanks a bunch...will try the local waec office around
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by harobed81: 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
hi all, can someone please send me the kpmg past Q&A, it's very urgent. Thanks. harobedkemi@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Chocolatees: 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hello everyone,

Please what sort of current affairs questions should we expect?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by OMITAF: 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hello all, please anyone with information on when another test would hold asides from that of tomorrow.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by areyemi(m): 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
noblet:
Found this online

Please send the KPMG past questions to my mail: sakinjinmi@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by benedima1990(m): 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
Plz, help. I jus got an invite from kpmg fir test on sat. I met all their requirement except one which is rather confusing maybe am qualify or not. I will b 26 by ending of next month and their requirement is below 26. Pls wat will u advice me to do
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
areyemi:

Please send the KPMG past questions to my mail: sakinjinmi@yahoo.com. Thanks
Check ur mail
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by afommy: 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
benedima1990:
Plz, help. I jus got an invite from kpmg fir test on sat. I met all their requirement except one which is rather confusing maybe am qualify or not. I will b 26 by ending of next month and their requirement is below 26. Pls wat will u advice me to do
u ve no problem.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by benedima1990(m): 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
afommy:
u ve no problem.

Are u telling me that am qualify for the test on sat?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by afommy: 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
benedima1990:

Are u telling me that am qualify for the test on sat?
Yes!!! .since u r still below 26

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by benedima1990(m): 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
afommy:
Yes!!! .since u r still below 26

Plz can you link me to 2014 kpmg graduate trainee, I've bin looking for it but couldn't get it
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by afommy: 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
benedima1990:

Plz can you link me to 2014 kpmg graduate trainee, I've bin looking for it but couldn't get it
https://www.nairaland.com/1788926/kpmg-graduate-trainee-2014-test/31#31602534
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by benedima1990(m): 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Ezehrobinson(m): 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
Good evening all. Please, I just finished documentation for audit and I'm awaiting AC. I will love to know how AC for audit goes. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by DatechMan(m): 11:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
I have rescheduled KPMG test before and now they are inviting me again for this Saturday 25th April.
The problem I have with KPMG job is that it is in Lagos and I don't have first-hand info about their remuneration.

Can someone please shed light on their graduate recruitment process and their remuneration?

Thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by chiimdee: 10:32am On Apr 22, 2015
hey folks, I also got an invite to write the kpmg aptitude test on Saturday. pls can someone inbox me some of their past questions. chiimdee@gmail.com .tnx a bunch
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by chiimdee: 10:36am On Apr 22, 2015
savio93:
pls help me wt kpmgpast question...i had to reschedule because i was not ready....
ezesanctus@gmail.com

pls how did you reschedule?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by socialwritter: 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
hajjisemiu:
Owners of mails below should check their inbox for the past questions and answers. They av been sent. I wish u the best of luck in ur test.
edohdaniel@ gmail.com, oyewo_bolaji@yahoo.com, gbolly4unow@gmail.com, bolaoguntimehin@gmail.com, mahyoureal@gmail.com, awahkalu@yahoo.com, rasaq4prosper@yahoo.com, uyobong2010@gmail.com, dipooloye2020@gmail.com, oluwabioluwaseyi4@gmail.com

pls i need the the past question urgently my email is isaac4ogbos@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Chocolatees: 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
Those their wrote their test today should kindly let us know how it went.

Thanks guys!
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
I hope your test went well today. Can u share the topics of the essay with us?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by thankmyGod(m): 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
please I need Kpmg question. this is my mail olanrewaju.kazeem@yahoo.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by benedima1990(m): 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
Pls, help me forward kpmg questions and answers to benedima1991@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
olaniyanibukun:

u hv no problem it's for any field
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
thankmyGod:
please I need Kpmg question. this is my mail olanrewaju.kazeem@yahoo.com
socialwritter:

pls i need the the past question urgently my email is isaac4ogbos@gmail.com
benedima1990:
Pls, help me forward kpmg questions and answers to benedima1991@gmail.com
Thanks

There are no past questions, I am not writing but a friend of mine said it's paper based 50 questions 1hr.. quantitative verbal and current affairs like what's NEPAD etc go n get all those GMAT bks and study before scammers tell u to pay for fake materials

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by olaniyanibukun(m): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
The test was quite easy.......
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
olaniyanibukun:
The test was quite easy.......

Can u remember the topics of the essay? Please share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (145) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.