Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (464952 Views)

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
OrDan:
Please, I will appreciate if am sent the GMAT questions.
ambordan@gmail.com

sent

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Kehnyshavin: 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
sisichels:

basically those are the remaining a PI, the benchmark and hopefully no second PI then medicals n an offer letter for most units. but I know there is a unit that has a senior manager interview IARCS. after the PI, there is usually an interview with the head of Tax or TRPS if u didn't impress the partner well enough. all the best. once step at a time. Most importantly pray. #ItWillEndInPraise. what unit did u go for.
TA be my first choice and Forensics is my second. Would really love to know what materials I can use to prepare please
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Kehnyshavin: 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
sisichels:

basically those are the remaining a PI, the benchmark and hopefully no second PI then medicals n an offer letter for most units. but I know there is a unit that has a senior manager interview IARCS. after the PI, there is usually an interview with the head of Tax or TRPS if u didn't impress the partner well enough. all the best. once step at a time. Most importantly pray. #ItWillEndInPraise. what unit did u go for.
TA be my first choice and Forensics is my second. Would really love to know what materials I can use to prepare please and what does benchmark entail?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by agrovick(m): 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
Biko, directions to the address below from oshodi;
KPMG Gbagada Annex Office 9B, Hospital Road (Opposite Gbagada General Hospital)
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Kehnyshavin: 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
PurpleViola:

Alright, thank you. I documented on the 7th of March. I sent you a mail.

Hey babes, can't seem to access emails u are sending. This is my whatsapp number - 07034207229. Let's get chatting biko
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Kehnyshavin: 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
agrovick:

KPMG Gbagada Annex Office
9B, Hospital Road (Opposite Gbagada General Hospital)
Same centre as myself. How are u preparing brother? Me no know Wetin to read o. TA and forensics na him I choose
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by agrovick(m): 8:32am On Apr 26, 2016
Kehnyshavin:

Same centre as myself. How are u preparing brother? Me no know Wetin to read o. TA and forensics na him I choose
Hehehehehe, I chose FRM and Audit. I just dey follow the things wey sisichels write for here plus some history of KPMG from Google
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 8:37am On Apr 26, 2016
Kehnyshavin:

TA be my first choice and Forensics is my second. Would really love to know what materials I can use to prepare please and what does benchmark entail?

that means u ve an assessment centre for TA not forensics.
stage one : getting to know you. just tell dem ur name, school,
state of origin, discipline, interest, and skills. two minutes tops
(my advice). answer as succintly as u can any oda question u
are asked. dnt waste dia time.
stage two: group case. u will be given an hypothetical case to
review, analyse and provide solutions to. in fifteen minutes.
den one of u will present in 5 minutes.
ds stage is a bit tricky. converse among ur group member b4
u are called. preselect ur group leader b4 entering. u may
look at d followin xtics
discipline ( related course to TA)
spoken english
dressing
confidence
note: dnt compete negatively i.e dnt take ur group members
as ur competitors
speak out, contribute reasonably(dnt talk for talking sake)
and be willin to hear ur colleagues opinion. etc try to be active and involve others in the discussio
stage three: individual presentation in five minutes
topics: contemporary issues like insurgency, same sex
marriage, unemployment etc. just give ur oponion for or
against in 5 mimutes.
my advice: say something sensible in three minutes and stop
talkin. chances are u will start blabbing after dt time
especially if its a topic u knw little about. maintain eye
contact and smile a bit.
most importantly, be well dressed
comb ur hair, get a good suit, use perfume moderately, where
a plain or striped shirt( max of two colors) same for d tie.
good shoes etc
ur appearance matters a lot
overall, be calm.
This is basically for AC.
There is also manager interview after u pass the AC. after that is the partner interview. If u pass that there is benchmarking which means out of all those that have been successful, they Will make the final selections.
For the panel interview which is stage one, u could be ask why kpmg, why TA, what do u know about TA. What is TA in the first place, a bit about your final project, May be relAtionship between your course of study n TA. Just be calm n ignore the looks on their faces.
U would be given time to prepare for the presentation but it usually last 5mins.
So take your time and do a couple of research about kpmg n the unit in particular n the core values of kpmg, u would 've some scenario based questions in the panel interview, just be calm n u would do well. Pray too, it's very important.
all the best

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 8:40am On Apr 26, 2016
agrovick:

Hehehehehe, I chose FRM and Audit. I just dey follow the things wey sisichels write for here plus some history of KPMG from Google

I keep hearing I choose this and that. you can only have an assessment centre in one unit and Thats your unit of first choice. so for u agrovick it means u ve an FRM assessment centre and I 've talked about it already.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 8:43am On Apr 26, 2016
agrovick:

KPMG Gbagada Annex Office
9B, Hospital Road (Opposite Gbagada General Hospital)

from oshodi pick a bus going to gbagada. tell the conductor u 're going to the general hospital and he will drop u at the nearest busstop to the place. you can pick a bike to the general hospital or u can trek. Just ask people for the direction to hospital road. the kpmg annex isn't exactly opposite the hospital.Just look for 9b. there is no sign in front saying its Kpmg office but once u get into the compound u can ask for their office. all the best once more.

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 8:49am On Apr 26, 2016
for the sake of those that will ask for materials for AC, There re no materials except the mail u were sent specifically said u would be doing a critical reasoning test. go thru the thread and u will see tips on the AC in general. it's basically the same for all units with few exceptions like audit having a one minute presentation instead of five minutes. all the best.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by agrovick(m): 8:52am On Apr 26, 2016
sisichels:

I keep hearing I choose this and that. you can only have an assessment centre in one unit and Thats your unit of first choice. so for u agrovick it means u ve an FRM assessment centre and I 've talked about it already.
Yea, my AC is for FRM. I thought he wanted to know the divisions I chose.
You've been of tremendous help, words are not enough to say thank you
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 9:03am On Apr 26, 2016
agrovick:

Yea, my AC is for FRM. I thought he wanted to know the divisions I chose.
You've been of tremendous help, words are not enough to say thank you

lol. it gives me joy to help you all. so you can thank me by doing your best in the AC, by coming back with a success mail and by praying for us all that we make it into KPMG. That's all the thanks I want. thank you too. all the best darlings. plenty hugs n kisses from me to you all. my prayers goes out to you all. #ItWillEndInPraise

4 Likes

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by jmanity: 9:13am On Apr 26, 2016
For those having there AC tomorrow, don't forget to tell us your experience, am still waiting for MC AC invite. Thanks sisichels for the updates. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by agrovick(m): 9:14am On Apr 26, 2016
sisichels:

lol. it gives me joy to help you all. so you can thank me by doing your best in the AC, by coming back with a success mail and by praying for us all that we make it into KPMG. That's all the thanks I want. thank you too. all the best darlings. plenty hugs n kisses from me to you all. my prayers goes out to you all. #ItWillEndInPraise
Hahaha. I will make you proud.
May God crown our little efforts with success
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Missysmart(f): 10:11am On Apr 26, 2016
Sorry, just seeing this...no, on Friday
kelvinity:

Hi, are u also scheduled for FRM AC too this monday?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Missysmart(f): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2016
yes
agrovick:

FRM next Friday right?
Sisichels and solecontroller; thanks a billion
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 10:54am On Apr 26, 2016
agrovick:
Hahaha. I will make you proud. May God crown our little efforts with success
Amen and Amen. all the best.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 26, 2016
[quote author=MrKingsley001 post=45009446]
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2016
lazywriter:

anyone in Tech advisory gotten invite for AC?

've u done ur AC
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by smogup: 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
edohdaniel:
I received mail from KPMG for an aptitude test with dragnet. Please anybody with dragnet past question should forward to my mail. "edohdaniel@gmail.com" I have written dragnet test several times but did not pass.
. Pls if you have gotten the past questions kindly forward it to me: smoguptontop@gmail.com
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
smogup:
. Pls if you have gotten the past questions kindly forward it to me: smoguptontop@gmail.com

sent. there are no past questions, just gmat study packs. all the best.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Collineno: 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
Please does anyone know how many candidates TA can take each year? I hear Audit can take in up to 70 trainees in a year followed by Tax.. # Success to those having AC tomoro nd friday#
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by smogup: 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
sisichels:

sent. there are no past questions, just gmat study packs. all the best.
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by lazywriter: 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
sisichels:

've u done ur AC

i havent o, i dont know why Abayomi is doing me like this.

no invite yet
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by haibe(m): 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
Please guys I have a question.. while I was filling the kpmg application on the site, I got to a point where I was asked if I have completed any of the following exams which includes Ican Acca Cfa...etc.. I tried ignoring that field but when when I pressed next , it mandated me to compulsorily fill that field, I then choose Acca (Am an acca student but not qualified yet)..

I just want to know if anyone faced something similar while applying and if it's an issue or not.. thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Missysmart(f): 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
Please those of you that had your AC on Mon and Tue, how was it and what were the presentation topics like?
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sisichels(f): 5:39am On Apr 27, 2016
haibe:
Please guys I have a question.. while I was filling the kpmg application on the site, I got to a point where I was asked if I have completed any of the following exams which includes Ican Acca Cfa...etc.. I tried ignoring that field but when when I pressed next , it mandated me to compulsorily fill that field, I then choose Acca (Am an acca student but not qualified yet)..

I just want to know if anyone faced something similar while applying and if it's an issue or not.. thanks

Really not much of an issue if it is a graduate trainee position u 're applying for. U can explain yourself to them if you get invited for the test or interview.

2 Likes

Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by chidozy15(m): 7:05am On Apr 27, 2016
I am also in your shoes I have passed through the exam stages and I selected MC Advisory as my unit. When do u think we will be called for AC?
jmanity:
For those having there AC tomorrow, don't forget to tell us your experience, am still waiting for MC AC invite. Thanks sisichels for the updates. Peace!
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by jmanity: 9:39am On Apr 27, 2016
chidozy15:
I am also in your shoes I have passed through the exam stages and I selected MC Advisory as my unit. When do u think we will be called for AC?

Don't know but I have a feeling it's early next month.
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by koks2000: 7:38am On Apr 28, 2016
sisichels:

sent and its sisichels not sisichel. don't mind me just messing with u. all the best. that reminds me success to all those having their AC this week, come back with success mails, to all those just starting with the aptitude test all the best too. for those who have done the PI, how was it. who and who have been benchmarked and what unit. Please send a mail if u 've nt gotten a reply especially for those in audit. for those having PI soonest, all the best too. September should do n come abi August should come for medicals and the rest. God crown all our efforts with success #ItWillEndInPraise

Benchmarked
Re: Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by primusintapares: 8:03am On Apr 28, 2016
koks2000:

Benchmarked audit . Sinc April lik yourself

It's over 10 working days now still no response from kpmg regarding my audit PI. I called them some days ago and the guy that picked said I've been benchmarked. Should I still wait for their mail saying I've been benchmarked or I should just believe the guy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (145) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Diamond Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.