Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business - Agriculture (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business (200592 Views)

Goat Farming Business: Goat Farming - Rearing And Selling Made Easy / Learn About Plantain Macro-propergation tissue Culture Suckers Multiplication / Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mustack:

When will that be?
Early march
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by iamahighflyer: 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
How come you dont reply my own messages on facebook messenger? Not fair...I really need this!
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by iamahighflyer: 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
How come you dont reply my own messages on facebook messenger? Not fair...I really need this!
Lesgupnigeria:

I have reply your message on my Facebook page.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Mustack: 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
Early march
thanks bro
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2016
Mustack:

thanks bro
You are welcome
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
There are useful information that you can gain from this thread especially if you are a neophyte in the agribusiness industry.
Read and digest this thread.
Consultancy is also free.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Mustack: 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
There are useful information that you can gain from this thread especially if you are a neophyte in the agribusiness industry.
Read and digest this thread.
Consultancy is also free.
Ahh thanks bro.... Come next year.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:15am On Nov 21, 2016
Mustack:

Ahh thanks bro.... Come next year.
OK.you are welcome.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Mustack: 9:04am On Nov 21, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:

OK.you are welcome.
Thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:46am On Nov 22, 2016
3 important things you need to start plantain business as an unemployed graduate

1.You need no money
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Mustack: 11:31am On Nov 22, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
3 important things you need to start plantain business as an unemployed graduate

1.You need no money
Following
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:25am On Nov 24, 2016
2.you need practical experience
Practical experience on not how to cultivate but how to do agicbusiness.
How do you get that?by starting small on your own with mentorship guide by a successful agripreneur
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Mustack: 9:07am On Nov 24, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
2.you need practical experience
Practical experience on not how to cultivate but how to do agicbusiness.
How do you get that?by starting small on your own with mentorship guide by a successful agripreneur
like how many farm land is need to start small with mentorship.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:19am On Nov 25, 2016
3.You need to take action.
Nobody achieve anything without action plan to back it up.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Mustack: 10:13am On Nov 25, 2016
hello house, now i see clearly that we're the problem of ourself. although the govmt have a role to the teaming unemployment but some youth are yet to see agriculture as the next available bus out of poverty. i had a convo with a youth like me to start agriculture in a small ways so as to reduce the high risk of your door to door customer and on the long run he can expand an move on. but this dude is not ready to see that option but want to start today and make 1000000 or more.. and this dude is not ready to get his hand dirty all his thought is to start and deploy tractor and labourer to do all the dirty job and sit to receive his pay...
at up coming agriculturist, we need to start small and move on... with this we can grow we cant just grow overnight take note..
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:44am On Nov 26, 2016
Mustack:
hello house, now i see clearly that we're the problem of ourself. although the govmt have a role to the teaming unemployment but some youth are yet to see agriculture as the next available bus out of poverty. i had a convo with a youth like me to start agriculture in a small ways so as to reduce the high risk of your door to door customer and on the long run he can expand an move on. but this dude is not ready to see that option but want to start today and make 1000000 or more.. and this dude is not ready to get his hand dirty all his thought is to start and deploy tractor and labourer to do all the dirty job and sit to receive his pay...
at up coming agriculturist, we need to start small and move on... with this we can grow we cant just grow overnight take note..
You are right....on point
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:03am On Nov 28, 2016
Wealth crearing Opportunities abound in plantain production and its time more youths are involved
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
Connect with me on www.Facebook.com/waleagro
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:37am On Dec 02, 2016
Apart from the fact that plantain exportation has not been tapped,the local demand is on the rise.
A lot of financial opportunites to be gained from the value chain of this wonderful produce.
Do plantain...its the best way to get started in agribusiness
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2016
Starting plantain requires getting a viable land,good quality suckers,experience and a good market.
We can supply you all of these for your successful farm business.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:03am On Dec 04, 2016
Happy Sunday my people.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Mustack: 11:02am On Dec 04, 2016
same to you.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
Mustack:
same to you.
Thanks.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
Connect with me on www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:16am On Dec 06, 2016
Plantain business offers you the opportunity to leverage your effort,ressources over a long period of time.
Once effort,resources are expended in the first year,you are sit,relax and enjoy the fruit of your labour in subsequent decades.
#DoPlantain
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
To succeed as an Agro-preneur,you need persistence,hard work and great determination.
Its not for the soft heart because you are,faced with multiple challenges to overcome.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
Kindly connect with me on www.Facebook.com/waleagro
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:25am On Dec 20, 2016
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by nawtikid(m): 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
Mr wale lesgup, plz wich one of those phone numbers on ur signature z active on whatsapp
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:33am On Dec 21, 2016
nawtikid:
Mr wale lesgup, plz wich one of those phone numbers on ur signature z active on whatsapp
The Mtn; 08164628081

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2582876/farm-experience-diary-advice-intending
The best way to fast forward your success is to learn from mistakes and errors of other people in the business so that you don't make the same mistake.
It will save you time and resources to do trial by error.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (62) (Reply)

Catfish Farming: My Story / Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures / Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.