Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business - Agriculture (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business (200435 Views)

Goat Farming Business: Goat Farming - Rearing And Selling Made Easy / Learn About Plantain Macro-propergation tissue Culture Suckers Multiplication / Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
Once a plantain plantation picks up, the owner stands the chance of continuous harvest for the next 20-years or more depending on how the farm is maintained.
Do plantain....it pays

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:11am On Jan 08, 2017
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:48am On Jan 12, 2017
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:
I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE TO YOU THAT THERE IS NO LONGER MANAGEMENT FEE CHARGES FOR SETTING UP AND MANAGING YOUR FARM, JUST 20% OF THE PROFIT MADE AFTER HARVESTING AND SELLING

THIS IS TO ASSURE YOU 100% THAT THERE IS READY MADE MARKET FOR YOUR PRODUCTS.

YOUR AGRIBUSINESS INVESTMENT IS MORE SECURED BY OUR GUARANTEED,READY MARKET.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NO MORE MANAGEMENT FEE CHARGES.

I SET UP AND MANAGE FARMS FOR FARMERS AND INTENDING FARMERS.
CONTACT ME TODAY.
Please can you give me a proposal for 5 hectares. profttosin12345@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:48am On Jan 13, 2017
tosinajib:
Please can you give me a proposal for 5 hectares. profttosin12345@yahoo.co.uk
Sent
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:07am On Jan 21, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/2079002/practical-guide-profitable-marketing-agric
Selling,networking and marketing agric produce is one of the skills you need to know for successful agribusiness.
The above link is a practical guide to marketing in agriculture
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:13am On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:46am On Jan 24, 2017
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest........Benjamin Franklin
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by kagari: 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2017
can you give me a quotation for 2 acres of land for business
Lesgupnigeria:
I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE TO YOU THAT THERE IS NO LONGER MANAGEMENT FEE CHARGES FOR SETTING UP AND MANAGING YOUR FARM, JUST 20% OF THE PROFIT MADE AFTER HARVESTING AND SELLING

YOUR AGRIBUSINESS INVESTMENT'S IS MORE SECURED BY OUR GUARANTEED,READY MARKET.

CONTACT ME TODAY.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
kagari:
can you give me a quotation for 2 acres of land for business
Ok.you can contact 08164628081 (WhatsApp)
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by kagari: 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:

Ok.you can contact 08164628081 (WhatsApp)
can you send to mail on my signature
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by austino01(m): 6:57am On Jan 25, 2017
Are you among the Nigerian youth that is ready to make good money this 2017, if that is you,please join 100's of youth getting full knowledge on pig farming and getting help to become their own boss before the end of the year Lots of money to be made in this business let me show you how and you will not be disappointed. send me a request on whats app +14042549461 and i will add you to the group don't be left out.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:17am On Jan 26, 2017
kagari:
can you send to mail on my signature

Ok
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:33am On Jan 27, 2017
Farming is the way to go.
Do agric....it pays
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:52am On Jan 29, 2017
Happy Sunday people!!!
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by neoG(f): 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hello guys. I need only first 50 persons only to show the way. Is geniune. Is free info. Just 50 and that's all. Please don't forget to testify back on this thread.
Oya keep it rolling. Check my signature and counting starts now.
If ain't serious to make money, don't bother.
For only serious, business minded individuals.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
Do plantain....it pays
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
This is very important

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by 3Div: 2:13am On Feb 01, 2017
neoG:
Hello guys. I need only first 50 persons only to show the way. Is geniune. Is free info. Just 50 and that's all. Please don't forget to testify back on this thread.
Oya keep it rolling. Check my signature and counting starts now.
If ain't serious to make money, don't bother.
For only serious, business minded individuals.

Interested!
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by 3Div: 2:15am On Feb 01, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:

YOUR AGRIBUSINESS INVESTMENT IS MORE SECURED BY OUR GUARANTEED,READY MARKET.

CONTACT ME TODAY.

This is great news.

I recently acquired an acre of land as well in Osun State.

Can you send proposal to shegxi@yahoo.co.uk?

Would be mighty interested in doing business with you.

Thanks.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by olotooto: 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hi, can you please send me proposal for 2 Hectares of land in Ogun state for a serious discussion.
Thanks. modupefarm@gmail.com.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:13am On Feb 04, 2017
There is only way to succeed in business.... Taking action

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:38am On Feb 07, 2017

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:01am On Feb 10, 2017
Important for your success!

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:04am On Feb 13, 2017
Do plantain....it pays

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (62) (Reply)

Catfish Farming: My Story / Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures / Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.