Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business - Agriculture (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business (200597 Views)

Goat Farming Business: Goat Farming - Rearing And Selling Made Easy / Learn About Plantain Macro-propergation tissue Culture Suckers Multiplication / Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:42am On Aug 19, 2017
adethedon:
I found an agricultural cooperative called Releaf. What the Releaf cooperative does is that it connects good agribusinesses to genuine and trustworthy business partners (suppliers, buyers, etc).

I recommend anyone into agric should join. It's a quick one and it is free if you use this link here: www.releaf.ng

--
Read and learn more here:
www.bellanaija.com/2017/08/uzoma-ayogu-ikenna-nzewi-isaiah-udotong-releaf-ng-share-plans-transform-agribusiness-africa-bn/amp/
Nice.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
Millions are made daily through agribusiness
Youths,when are you going to engage in the most lucrative business in Nigeria?
About 6 billion people consume food daily
Population in Sub sahara Africa is on the rise and Nigeria is expected to be the 3 rd most populated country in the world by 2030
The right time is now.
Do agric....it pays
Check my Facebook page www.Facebook.com/Waleagro for more

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by askarachi: 12:53am On Oct 18, 2017
Please can you give me any contacts on where to buy good suckers? [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:15am On Oct 19, 2017
askarachi:
Please can you give me any contacts on where to buy good suckers? [color=#770077][/color]
What quantity do you need?
We have suckers for sale
You can as well contact me on 08164628081
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by koolsammie(m): 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mr Gbenga, i had to wait till this moment before I came out. Now it's obvious you aren't willing to pay my money, after investing in over 200,000 naira in your business since 2014,and all you were able to realize as profit the first time was 24,000naira which I refused to collect in 201t and you agreed to replant the cassava again. I waited for almost two years, and all you were able to send again on 3rd of Oct 2017 was 20000 naira. You only pick 1 out of 30 of my calls these days.
I never believed you were like this. Sometime last year someone had an issue with you here on nairaland but I defended you because trusted you more than I should have. I don't understand why humans are like this. But sir, I give you a week to pay my money, as I won't disturb you anymore.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
koolsammie:
Mr Gbenga, i had to wait till this moment before I came out. Now it's obvious you aren't willing to pay my money, after investing in over 200,000 naira in your business since 2014,and all you were able to realize as profit the first time was 24,000naira which I refused to collect in 201t and you agreed to replant the cassava again. I waited for almost two years, and all you were able to send again on 3rd of Oct 2017 was 20000 naira. You only pick 1 out of 30 of my calls these days.
I never believed you were like this. Sometime last year someone had an issue with you here on nairaland but I defended you because trusted you more than I should have. I don't understand why humans are like this. But sir, I give you a week to pay my money, as I won't disturb you anymore.
Lol....you can always get the best of me early in the morning.
I am always tired in the evening after much activities on the farm.
As I have always told you,6-7am is the best time to call me.
You can as well send me a mail@ yusuffgbenga@gmail.com if my numbers are not available
Some of the cassava are just being harvested.
Part of the money sent to you was the payment made by the buyer.
We have harvested all the cassava of our clients with yours and payment will be due this coming Monday.
That's why I advise you to come down to see your farm so that you see what's happening firsthand on the farm
By Gods grace,you will be paid this coming week.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by koolsammie(m): 7:47am On Oct 25, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:

Lol....you can always get the best of me early in the morning.
I am always tired in the evening after much activities on the farm.
As I have always told you,6-7am is the best time to call me.
You can as well send me a mail@ yusuffgbenga@gmail.com if my numbers are not available
Some of the cassava are just being harvested.
Part of the money sent to you was the payment made by the buyer.
We have harvested all the cassava of our clients with yours and payment will be due this coming Monday.
That's why I advise you to come down to see your farm so that you see what's happening firsthand on the farm
By Gods grace,you will be paid this coming week.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Mustack: 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
hi am actually a new fish in the river and a soon to be a plantain farmer. but I have a question, pls can saw dust mixed together with the soil form as organic fertilizer for a period of year running?
I know poultry wasted, animal dunk are the best but due to low capital I intended to switch to saw dust..
can it actually workhi am actually a new fish in the river and a soon to be a plantain farmer. but I have a question, pls can saw dust mixed together with the soil form as organic fertilizer for a period of year running?
I know poultry wasted, animal dunk are the best but due to low capital I intended to switch to saw dust..
can it actually work?
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Adeelijah17(m): 7:39pm On May 05, 2018
thank you for the wonderful information. kindly let me have your WhatsApp number. mine is 08060006526. I would like to learn more from you
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Rchesther: 12:00pm On May 06, 2018
@ Legusnigeria, Please can you send details to my mail what it will entails to start with an hectare of land for plantain farm at Ilero Oyo state . Send to adbdemi@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:13pm On May 06, 2018
Adeelijah17:
thank you for the wonderful information. kindly let me have your WhatsApp number. mine is 08060006526. I would like to learn more from you
you can chat me up on whatsapp (+2348164628081)
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:15pm On May 06, 2018
Rchesther:
@ Legusnigeria, Please can you send details to my mail what it will entails to start with an hectare of land for plantain farm at Ilero Oyo state . Send to adbdemi@gmail.com Thanks
Ok.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by OgaFarmer: 5:09pm On May 30, 2018
We have 10,000 pieces of standard fingelins in Sango, Ibadan. And we have 20,000 Pieces of Fingelins in Edo State, Okada. Call/Whatsapp 07034208822

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by leggal: 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
Sir how much is the surcker [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:29am On Aug 04, 2018
leggal:
Sir how much is the surcker [color=#990000][/color]
kindly call me on 08164628081 or chat me up.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
Happy Sunday to you all.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:21am On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:28am On Aug 09, 2018
Want to know more about starting successful plantain farm,then read this thread.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:57am On Aug 16, 2018
Marketing is one of the important things to consider when venturing into agribusiness.I have always say that you can sell any Agric products but at what price? Is the price profitable or not?
I consider my market first before farming any crop;I asked myself questions before starting any venture,how do I sell my produce? Whom should I sell to?and at what price? which I believe you should ask yourself as well before starting.
Good morning

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:12am On Aug 27, 2018
Short Story on Self Confidence*
There was a business executive who was deep in debt and could see no way out.
Creditors were closing in on him. Suppliers were demanding payment. He sat on the park bench, head in hands, wondering if anything could save his company from bankruptcy.
Suddenly an old man appeared before him. “I can see that something is troubling you,” he said.
After listening to the executive’s woes, the old man said, “I believe I can help you.”
He asked the man his name, wrote out a check, and pushed it into his hand saying, “Take this money. Meet me here exactly one year from today, and you can pay me back at that time.”
Then he turned and disappeared as quickly as he had come.
The business executive saw in his hand a check for $500,000, signed by John D. Rockefeller, then one of the richest men in the world!
“I can erase my money worries in an instant!” he realized. But instead, the executive decided to put the uncashed check in his safe. Just knowing it was there might give him the strength to work out a way to save his business, he thought.
With renewed optimism, he negotiated better deals and extended terms of payment. He closed several big sales. Within a few months, he was out of debt and making money once again.
Exactly one year later, he returned to the park with the uncashed check. At the agreed-upon time, the old man appeared. But just as the executive was about to hand back the check and share his success story, a nurse came running up and grabbed the old man.
“I’m so glad I caught him!” she cried. “I hope he hasn’t been bothering you. He’s always escaping from the rest home and telling people he’s John D. Rockefeller.”
And she led the old man away by the arm.
The astonished executive just stood there, stunned. All year long he’d been wheeling and dealing, buying and selling, convinced he had half a million dollars behind him.
Suddenly, he realized that it wasn’t the money, real or imagined, that had turned his life around. It was his newfound self-confidence that gave him the power to achieve anything he went after.
Let's face our fears this week with a new ray of hope and self confidence. We can only become better if we try. We can't achieve nothing by folding arms in depression. Our best is yet to come.
Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:39am On Sep 12, 2018
word.

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:43am On Sep 12, 2018
omobolanle454:
@OP, an a student of kwarapoly. ilorin east precisely. am planning to have a
plot or half plot of land to start plantain farming.. my question is can it
grow well in that geographical area or location?.
it can't.I know those areas very well.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by FlyingTOMATOE: 11:39am On Dec 13, 2018
Wow this is awesome
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:43am On Dec 14, 2018
FlyingTOMATOE:
Wow this is awesome
Thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Meajor(m): 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
I base Around Abuja, How can I get this hybrid plantain suckers, I will be needing 500 suckers.
and how much will it cost?
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:58am On Dec 15, 2018
Meajor:
I base Around Abuja, How can I get this hybrid plantain suckers, I will be needing 500 suckers.
and how much will it cost?
Kindly chat me up on 08164628081.Thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:44am On Dec 20, 2018
Plantain / cashew farming business is the way to go come 2019. check my page www.Facebook.com/waleagro for how to get started.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (62) (Reply)

Catfish Farming: My Story / Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures / Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.