Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies (33418 Views)

Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex / Two Nigerian Men Fight In Italy, One Throws The Other Off A Bridge / Two Young Nigerian Men Fight Publicly At A Train Station In Europe (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:09am On Jan 17, 2015
Na wa oo
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by hedonistic: 8:11am On Jan 17, 2015
Obinoscopy:
This is what alcohol can cause. It takes over the brain of the weak. Its only someone with a strong and matured mind that can remain in control of his himself after taking alcohol or other hard substances.

I think that is the big issue here. Some people simply can't control or behave themselves when they have had one too many bottles.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 17, 2015
ifyalways:
I'm sure the girl is rocking another man now. Yeye men.

Why are you Girls always like this messe,..known well he's married with kids
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by Samsonklin(m): 8:13am On Jan 17, 2015
golor:
Irresponsible man who died in an irresponsible act..
It is better to die for something than to live for nothing
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by overhypedsteve(m): 8:18am On Jan 17, 2015
ifyalways:
I'm sure the girl is rocking another man now. Yeye men.
how can you be so sure. how do we know you re not the girl and you re not rocking another man as we speak.
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by tivta(m): 8:29am On Jan 17, 2015
I can only fight for my mum cause she gave me life, my wife and girlfriend? Hell no cause if I die she will just remarry. Hoess ain't worth fighting for.
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by eightsin(m): 8:29am On Jan 17, 2015
Fighting for ashawo.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by Oahray: 8:38am On Jan 17, 2015
Dothraki horselords cheesy
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by kristisking(m): 8:44am On Jan 17, 2015
He who sleeps on the laps of delilah should prepare to wake uo in the hands of the devils he has paid the price of irresponsibility.Food for thought.
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by kristisking(m): 8:44am On Jan 17, 2015
He who sleeps on the laps of delilah should prepare to wake up in the hands of the devils he has paid the price of irresponsibility.Food for thought.
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by luluosas(m): 8:44am On Jan 17, 2015
Ploy:
If you gat nothing you can die for, you gat no reason to live.

He died for something, may his soul rest in peace.
I don't know how to describe you honestly.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by kristisking(m): 8:45am On Jan 17, 2015
He who sleeps on the laps of delilah should prepare to wake up in the hands of the devils.He has paid the price of irresponsibility.Food for thought.
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by kristisking(m): 8:45am On Jan 17, 2015
He who sleeps on the laps of delilah should prepare to wake up in the hands of the devil.He has paid the price of irresponsibility.Food for thought.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by Kreamie(m): 8:50am On Jan 17, 2015
The long story in one word JOBLESSNESS
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by ameryzzy(f): 8:52am On Jan 17, 2015
Guys killing themselves over a girl since 1802
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by edeh042: 8:56am On Jan 17, 2015
Me fight over women,God 4bid bad thing. Just sorry 4d children and wife,useless men
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by adebisiolumide5(m): 8:58am On Jan 17, 2015
I even thought it was one of dis Small Lagos boys.... whereas a married man with 3Kids... wey suppose dey hin hauz dey celebrate with him family...

Well... RIP to the Man....

2 Likes

Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by kushsy: 9:10am On Jan 17, 2015
deuce7:
When a woman is fed up, there is nothing you can do about it. R Kelly cool
. Don't get u?
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 17, 2015
Konji na iidiot oh. See as u just send fellow fellas straight to hell. . . Mcheew
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by miqos02(m): 9:46am On Jan 17, 2015
alberto2k:
[size=24]Another Nigga' who killed himself over some biitch who didn't want him[/size] undecided
such is life

Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 17, 2015
[quote
author=tivta post=29865556]I can only fight for my mum cause she gave
me life, my wife and girlfriend? Hell no cause if I die she will just
remarry. Hoess ain't worth fighting for.[/quote]
Most relevant and meaning post since 737 BC
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by donbenie(m): 9:48am On Jan 17, 2015
And the IDI0TS Award goes to...

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 17, 2015
moreeni:
Lordylordy...are these aaaaassssshhhhhoooles for real

In fact Sister, frankly their narration of events leading to the death of the said man sounds gibberish to me.

This did this, and this did that, and suddenly this passed out, and that wanted to tell hookers to quit smoking...bla bla bla. This is probably one of the reasons why the Nigerian Police officers are always angry at Nigerians. angry

3 Likes

Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 17, 2015
alberto2k:
[size=24]Another Nigga' who killed himself over some biitch who didn't want him[/size] undecided
u r right,if d lady wants him dere is no need to fight over her,am sure its one of dos over bleached bimbos
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by Fourwinds: 9:55am On Jan 17, 2015
kai.!!! imagine foolishness at d highest level. He has a wife a children yet he was fighting over a lady dat smokes.!!.
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by Abbey2sam(m): 9:56am On Jan 17, 2015
Ploy:

And you foolish enough to show your stupidity on nairaland

didn't you read where it was written that he has a wife and 3 kids......so he died over an olosho

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by madjune(m): 9:56am On Jan 17, 2015
Ploy:

You see you life?

So you too can die for a girl with cigarette in her hands at "Lady Show Bar"?

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by Abbey2sam(m): 9:57am On Jan 17, 2015
shadowgwalker:
my problem is not even with the men but with the useless medical practitioners we have in this country!I won't stop saying this after the death of my friend who was a victim of robbery attack. why must doctors be requesting for stupid police permits or demand payments for treatment before they start an emergency job.

My vote still goes to Goodluck, but because I want all these rubbish to end I contemplate Buhari who will sanitize this messed up country.

that's what the law says
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by bigtt76(f): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2015
Make police pump tear gas for den blockus, we go hear de truth grin
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by Asegzy: 10:03am On Jan 17, 2015
if na north,he sustained such injury, surgery will be done for free or at least,#6000
sad story tho
Re: 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies by Jobyruz(m): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2015
Come February,that's exactly what's gonna happen,the lady in question is Nigeria,the two men are the rival political party,the hospital is the court.waiting for whose head is to be smashed....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Valentine Oluchukwu: Priest Kidnapped While Travelling For His Father's Burial / Nigerian Drug Kingpin Who Uses African Students To Sell Drugs In India, Nabbed / Army Neutralizes Suspected Armed Robbers Dressed In Military Uniforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.