Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti (19912 Views)

Diesel Tanker Rams Into School Wall In Lagos (Photo) / A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) / Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti by Classicman47(m): 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
quite surprized to be reading dis frm on here cuz the bank in question, the filling station(whc is also d usual place of residence for d damn rams) are quite close and directly opposite my place of bizness.
i make bold to say dat d said rams are a menace! infact they were trained to be so combative by d stup!d fuel attendant there.
i really wish they cud jail dem for life. nonsense!
Re: Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti by greall1: 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
I hav witness such thing b4 in Yobe state when some goats enter one man farm and start eating corns the owner of the farm reported to the nearest police station & get all d goats arrested into their cell. All these goat don't allow us to sleep shouted E meeh. The following day the owner of the goats came 2 police station to bail his goats and gives the Owner of the farm some money.
Re: Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti by Electronzeez(m): 9:49am On Jan 18, 2015
ugojamali:
I hope their Miranda rights were read to them before they were arrested.
read gini

Anyway as a lawyer I've decided to offer my legal services to the rams. I urge the accused to remain quiet and make no incriminating statements.
loooooooooooooool
Re: Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
RicKyRichards:
Police: you're both under arrest for assault and battery!
Rams: meeeeeh
*Squad bundles rams into pickup trucks*
Rams: meeeh! Meeeeh!! Meeeh!!!
*At the station*
Police: Ram 1, what is your name?
Ram 1: meeeh
Police: you think I'm joking? We wee kee you o.
Ram 1: meeeeeh!!!
Police: you no fear? We go deal with you. Ram 2 you look more sensible, please tell us una name.
Ram 2: meeeh! Meeeeeh!!!
Police: we wee teach you the lesson of your lives.
*police equip themselves with horsewhips and begin to flog rams*
*scuffle ensues*
Rams: we are Roko Raram! Hararu Rakbak!!!
***Kabooooooooooooooooooooom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***
End of story.
Moral of story: torture doesn't work.

Can't believe I actually posted this. Nneka123 ... You might be right. I think I can be weird sometimes. Do you think uploading my picture'd cure my e-weirdness? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

High Death Rate On The Lekki Expressway / Drinking Palmwine In The Dream, What Is The Meaning? / Houses And Farms Flooded In Minna After Heavy Rainfall (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.