Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! (9263 Views)

Chris Brown Blasts Rihanna In New Song! / Ring The Alarm. / Ring The Alarm>>>>beyonce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by Ciaralover(f): 11:06pm On Aug 17, 2006
If yall dont know this by now, Beyonce new single is all about Rihanna, how she thinks Rihanna is stealing Jay Z heart. This is soo stupid why cant she just tell him to his face instead of writing a song about Rihanna who is much Younger than her. Beyonce is known about being the Baddest Chick in the Rnb game but look at how soft she is.This is a Disgrace.Yall should read the Lyrics!!
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by toosyno(m): 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2006
Source pls.
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by nike4luv(f): 11:57pm On Aug 17, 2006
i had a feeling like that, the way she was all over jay z was like 'hell no this man is mine'
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by toosyno(m): 12:07am On Aug 18, 2006
Wide mouths, una no fit provide source dey talk rubbish
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by omogenaija(f): 2:57am On Aug 18, 2006
ciaralover,

who told u this r u sure of the information, and source please
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by hotangel2(f): 4:43am On Aug 18, 2006
Yup yup, i love the song, love the video. Beyonce's soo HYPER! Damn she be drinking too many sugary stuffs. Love the video, love the song.

Now i don't know if it's on Rihanna. Where you got that one from?

BTW, beyonce's gon CRAZY. Officialy i mean. Damn, never seen her mad side before. I mean seriously, the de-javu video, she was acting like a mami-water, and now this one. I'm loving it tho.

GO CRAZY beyonce. hahahahaha. . . Damn, what the hell Jay-Z do to inspire this song

Besides, Is it just me, or did she get lighter? She used to be darker.

I love the basic instinct thing she did. U know how sharon stone was sitting n watnot? Yeah that's hot.

--------------------------------

Lyrics to Beyonce Ring The Alarm

(Hooksmiley
Ring the alarm
I been through this too long
But I'll be damned if I see another chick on your arm
Won't you ring the alarm

(Chorussmiley
She gon' be rockin' chinchilla coats
If I let you go
Get in the house off the coast
If I let you go
She gon' take everything I own
If I let you go
I can't let you go, damn if I let you go

She gon' rock them VVS stones
If I let you go
Get in the 'Bach or the Rolls
If I let you go
She gon' profit everything I taught
If I let you go

(Verse 1smiley
Tell me how should I feel
When I know what I know
And my female intuition tellin me you a dog
People told me 'bout the flames
I couldn't see through the smoke
When I need answers, accusations
What you mean you gon choke
Oh

You can't stay, you gotta go
Ain't no other chick spendin' your dough
This is taking a toll, the way the story unfolds
Not the picture perfect movie everyone would've saw,

(Chorussmiley
If I let you go
If I let you go
If I let you go

If I let you go
If I let you go
If I let you go

(Hooksmiley
Ring the alarm
Won't you ring the alarm

(Verse 2smiley
Tell me how should I feel
When you made me belong
And the thought of you just touchin' her
Is what I hate most
I don't want you, but I want it
And I can't let it go
To know you give it to her like you gave it to me, come on
Oh

He's so arrogant and bold (Oh)
But she gon' love that shit, I know
I done put in a call, time to ring the alarm
'Cause you ain't never seen a fire like the one I'ma cause,

(Chorussmiley
If I let you go
If I let you go
If I let you go

If I let you go
If I let you go
If I let you go

(Bridgesmiley
(Ooh)
How can you look at me
And not see all the things
That I kept only just for you
(Ooh)
Why would you risk it babe
Is that the price that I pay
(Oooh)
But this is my show, and I won't let you go
All it's been paid for, and it's mine
How could you look at me
And not see all the things
(See all the things)

(Chorussmiley
If I let you go
If I let you go
If I let you go

If I let you go
If I let you go
If I let you go

Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by hotangel2(f): 5:06am On Aug 18, 2006
Had to watch the video again. Beyonce is INSANE!! Damn DAMN DAMN. Jay-Z must be denying her some d!ck action, plus maybe just maybe, this video is about rihanna stealing her man slowly. RIHANNA, BACK OFF! I love you, but back off if u's really trying to steal Jay-z From Beyonce. I mean whoaaa. . . . . . . SHX!T

Beyonce is acting crazy and for some reason im loving it. cheesy cheesy I hope she's not on drugs tho. I really hope she isn't. She looks like someone who is on drugs. I hope she's just acting like she says.
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by babaibadan(m): 5:15am On Aug 18, 2006
just saw the video now. Is she intimidated by rihanna or wat?
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by hotangel2(f): 5:33am On Aug 18, 2006
I wouldn't jump up and say she's 'intimidated' by rihanna.

Although, i've read soo many articles about how she hates the way Jay-Z is with Rihanna. She stormed out of a basketball game, after Jay-Z said something abt rihanna, or some sorta shit like dat. Took the next flight available n left the venue. Now i dont know if it's true or not.

Beyonce is a grown n beautiful woman, She shouldn't be intimidated by a fuxcking 17 year old who just got in the game. I mean rihanna can't compare to beyonce.

Beyonce needs to get her shit together if these rumours are true.
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by babaibadan(m): 5:51am On Aug 18, 2006
;d
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by hotangel2(f): 6:00am On Aug 18, 2006
Im telling You BITCH done gone CRAZY!

A beyonce fan? Im far from it. I'm not her Fan, she's just alrite.

I just like the fact that she's trying something INSANE and new. I mean now, u know before she could release that song, something must have inspired it.

She's acting crazy and im loving it, i dont know why, but i love it. Look at her in deja-vu. Damn! She's drinking too many gatorade.
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by babaibadan(m): 6:11am On Aug 18, 2006
Excerpts from a celebrity gossip website:
Oh Dear, Beyonce is suppose to be the best in her field yet this video proves she’s a nutcase. Beyonce is the queen of it all for R&B. No, girl in their right mind will drop the same day let along week as Beyonce. What is this mess Beyonce? Ring The Alarm is a ok song…well it’s decent but you all this video is a rushed catastrophe. It’s perhaps her worse video of all time. If you even thought Deja Vu was a over the top wack job well your in for a treat. She even tried to take from SHARON STONE from the movie BASIC INSTINCT!
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by iice(f): 7:33am On Aug 18, 2006
Agreed, the vid was wack to me, i mean i like all that anger thing goin on but the vid looks rushed plus looks like a home video with some editing. . .men what's up with all these vids. Anyhow make she dey do wetin she dey do grin
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by eslynera(f): 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2006
i think beyonce should just let it go and go grin
she dances like a ghost in this new video, and still ya'll say she rocks??
yeah ryte she's busted, Beyonce, let go and go. sad
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by desiree(f): 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2006
I agree, beyoncé is either losing it or has been sipping too much of the "happy juice". She could just be sending out a message to rihanna in the video to back off or she will get ugly( hmmm--too late she already is!!!).OMG, check out her hair in the video, what a waste of good weave.  shocked shocked

On the other hand i don't think she has anything to worry about rihanna is only 17 and Jay is almost 40, that would be illegal, won’t it?  I deem Jay more like a father figure to her because she recently moved to the states on her own with no family around her (that should be hard for any 17y/o regardless of the media attention and stress).
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by eslynera(f): 12:01am On Aug 19, 2006
true talk, desiree smiley
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by micolala(m): 10:06am On Aug 19, 2006
Rihanna + Jay-Z = smiley smiley smiley smiley
Beyonce +Jay-Z = sad sad sad sad

He who`s stomach is more basic let drink the acid.( winkmicolala angry)
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by micolala(m): 10:13am On Aug 19, 2006
seriously Jay-Z is a free man and there`s nothing wrong if Rihanna wants him so go girl. wink

Re;He whose stomach is Basic enough let him drink the Acid.
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by DAMMYGLOW(f): 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2006
Jay-z loyality is supposed to lie with beyonce
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by babaibadan(m): 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2006
what is loyalty when it comes to women? kiss
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by eslynera(f): 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2006
<div id='video'><a href='http://www.musicjesus.com'><embed name='MediaPlayer' src='http://www.musicjesus.com/asx.php?id=39091' type='application/x-mplayer2' width='300' height='300' ShowControls='1' ShowStatusBar='0' loop='true' EnableContextMenu='0' mute='0' pluginspage='http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/'></embed></div><font style='font-size: 10pt;'>Music Video Codes</a> By <a href='http://www.musicjesus.com'>Musicjesus.com</font></a>

I HOPE JAY-Z DUMPS HER, grin cool
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by soulpatrol(f): 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2006
just watched the "ring the alarm" video myself. have to admit, bitch has gone crazy! shes going to get whiplash if shes not careful, with all that head and neck snapping and the blonde weave all over the place. she seems different, ghetto, angry, not so cool anymore. wonder what jayz been doing to her. she used to be my role model before. please tell me shes not trippin' over that kid rihanna? that would be a damn shame if she is. she dont need to be insecure about nothing! and she needs to dump jayz's trifflin' ass. hes making her crazy! arghhhhhh, im so mad!!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by hotangel2(f): 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2006
Was wondering why the hell she gettin mad over nothing. Rihanna aint got nada on her. She needs to take a chill pill.

I just hope she's acting.

----------

Besides, this song is wrong. U know why? SHe's shouldnt be showing that "she can't let him go". I say she should be singing, "Fxuck you if you leave, you are the one that'll be missing all of this".
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by sisisisi(f): 4:44am On Aug 21, 2006
mennnnnnnnnn!! she looks totally angry and very wounded. grin grin
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by soulpatrol(f): 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2006
what is jayz doing to beyonceeeeee?? she don gone crazy!
she seems insecure over this rihanna chick if thats the case. what a shame. if anyone should be insecure it should be that thug, jayz. beyonce is so not his type. he needs to stick with them slutty, hard core, foul mouthed chicks instead of beyonce. she too good for him. he making her crazy. i feel for her. S.O.S, please someone help her! grin
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by eslynera(f): 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2006
c'mon jay-z, dump her. grin
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by mrmetoo(m): 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2006
The funny about the whole rihana thing is that jay-z has a song with pharrel called "Young Girl". He started his rap with "I found a young girl", "I found a young girl".
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by mrmetoo(m): 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2006
mr me too:

He started his rap with "I found a young girl", "I found a young girl".

Correction
"Hov found a young girl", "Hov found a young girl"
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by gem87(f): 11:59pm On Aug 27, 2006
personally i don't think thats wht d song is all abt, y'all knw hw easy it is 2 point fingers wrongly n run mouths accusingly
plus i'm sure jay-z knws wht he has and if he's willin 2 let a hottie like lady b go 4 bitch ass rihanna den he needs 2 be psychoanalyzed
Rihanna ain't got nuffin on B and she knws dat, beyonce wnt belittle herself 4 a small rat like her
so dat song doesnt hv 2 be a personal thing, i mean she cld be singin 4 d sistas out there goin thru stuff like dat n need 2 RING D ALARM!
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by mzlady: 12:47am On Aug 28, 2006
Who can say for sure if the rumor is true. But history shows us that "b" usually writes about things going on in her life. Example: her last album, DC: survivor and now this. If you look at jay-z's history, he stalked beyonce when she was not yet legal,not much older than rihanna is now. So maybe he and R kelly had more in common than people think. LOL.
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by socool1(f): 5:03am On Aug 28, 2006
people and rumors!
Re: Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! by babaibadan(m): 5:06am On Aug 28, 2006
really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Tiwa Savage - My Darlin / 2face Idibia Ft. Dammy Krane & Rocksteady - Omo No Dulling [O.N.D] / Lagbaja Back With New Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.