Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,666 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually (25717 Views)

Massive Employment In Line With President Buhari's Promise And Agenda / VP Osinbajo Contradicts Buhari / Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by ulysses: 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
theshadyexpress:

www.theheraldng.com/osinbajo-contradicts-apc-buharis-promise-3-million-jobs-annually/

IF THEY LIKE ADD 5 MILLION VOTES.......

#BUHARI/OSIBANJO
#MUST COLLECT PVC
#FEBUHARI
#CHANGE
#VOTE APC
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by loomer: 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
ITS NOT ONLY ABOUT CREATING 3 MILLION JOBS. BUT MAKING SURE THAT THOSE WHO WILL LOOSE THEIRS WONT BE MORE THAN THOSE WHO GET EMPLOYED. (ASK AMERICANS)
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by fallout87: 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
sanmibukunmi:

Talk from facts and not fictions...through out last year, Obama created atleast 150 000 jobs averagely every month....there was one particular month he created 320000 jobs so don't tell me Obama couldn't create jobs...Nigeria is not as populated as USA and I believe we have enough resources to create 720000 jobs at least....3 mill might not be possible but 720000 per year is well attainable.

More lies. Bring me the evidence.

Obama over the last six years created a little more than 1.5 million jobs. It is literally impossible for Nigeria, a country who isn't even 5% of America in terms of economy, production and market to make 720,000 talk much the first lie of 3 million jobs per year.

Enough with the lies.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Xano(m): 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
fr3do:
Create jobs as in civil service? That would be economic suicide, recurrent expenditure will be too much.
It is Nigerians that can employ Nigerians.

You are right

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Xano(m): 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
fallout87:

Obama over the last six years created a little more than 1.5 million jobs. It is literally impossible for Nigeria, a country who isn't even 5% of America in terms of economy, production and market to make 720,000 talk much the first lie of 3 million jobs per year.

Enough with the lies.

Very true.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by fallout87: 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
Xano:

You are right

The question is how will they pay for all this? The promises of N5000? The promises of social security for seniors? Free meals?

Now this lie of 720,000 jobs (first lie was 3,000,000)??

That is trillions upon trillions of naira. Who is going to pay for that? How will they pay for that?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by lacasa: 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
shegsky:

Guy, Lie another lie, please.

Embrace Change, dnt be against it

#GMB 2015
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Timoleon(m): 2:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
people just read without assimilating. He said 720000 jobs for the elderly n disabled scheme. This is just one area. Other sectors would certainly generate more jobs.
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by fallout87: 2:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
lacasa:

Embrace Change, dnt be against it

#GMB 2015

Instead of answering logical question you repeat yourself like a trained animal.

Then we wonder why Nigeria is in this mess, when we REFUSE to think and see things for what they are.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by sanmibukunmi: 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
fallout87:

Enough with the lies.

www.cnbc.com/id/102324257
Visit that link to confirm for december.......you can check tru BBc archives for the monthly jobs created in the US......don't tell me smtin is impossible.that Jonathan couldn't achieve it doesn't mean sm1 else can't achieve it....don't be a mental slave

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
buhari is an old uneducated man
as far as he forgot his phone number #uneducated
as far as he wants to stablize the oil price #uneducated
as far as he can not provide his certificate #uneducated
as far as he wants to provide 3 milion job#uneducated
as far as he want to eradicate corruption when #tinubu #atiku is there #uneducated

#gej till buhari goes to school

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Xano(m): 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
fallout87:

The question is how will they pay for all this? The promises of N5000? The promises of social security for seniors? Free meals?

Now this lie of 720,000 jobs (first lie was 3,000,000)??

That is trillions upon trillions of naira. Who is going to pay for that? How will they pay for that?

It is not feasible. Its election time, so they tell lies to gullible people.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Change2015(m): 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
kennygee:
who we go believe?

Do they even have a Manifesto?

Google it. It's available online.
http://www.apcpressreleases.com/the-apc-manifesto/

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by ilovecritics(m): 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
lacasa:
720,000 - 3,000,000

ƗƚƗƚmmm... Let me say

A pretty deecent range for jobs with a serious goveernment in place and a willing president whose government won't steal half the budget

So, still steady

#GMB2015 smiley

Abeg, are you blind?
Fu*king call a spade a spade for once! Ya'll APC loyalists are plain crazy!

SHM!!!

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by lacasa: 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
fallout87:

Instead of answering logical question you repeat yourself like a trained animal.

Then we wonder why Nigeria is in this mess, when we REFUSE to think and see things for what they are.

Hey! I've indulged u enough.

If at this late stage n all facts b4 u, u still asking for facts... Then I'm sorry for u

Wise up!
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by ilovecritics(m): 2:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
emperorceaser:
buhari is an old uneducated man
as far as he forgot his phone number #uneducated
as far as he wants to stablize the oil price #uneducated
as far as he can not provide his certificate #uneducated
as far as he wants to provide 3 milion job#uneducated
as far as he want to eradicate corruption when #tinubu #atiku is there #uneducated

#gej till buhari goes to school

Nwanne, you go see your chuludlen's chuludlen (In Ibo ascent)!!

God bless you now now!!!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Change2015(m): 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
fallout87:

This is absolute foolishness.

Pray tell how they will make nearly 4 million jobs in one year when Obama in America could only make 1.5 million jobs in SIX years?

They are literally lying to you with fake promises but you refuse to use common sense to see it. If America a country that has WAY more resources, markets and opportunity can only make 250,000 jobs a year...

Please APC tell me how Buhari can make 3 million... or even 720,000 in one year? Anyone tell me how?

Na lie.

Your first lie, is about Obama. I will let the facts speak.

http://www.eclectablog.com/2014/10/fun-fact-more-net-jobs-have-been-created-under-obama-than-both-bushes-combined.html

President Obama hasn’t racked up the 18 million jobs created under Reagan or the 22 million under Clinton but the Obama economy has flown by an interesting milestone passed with no fanfare at all.

More net jobs have been created under Obama — 5,142,000 as of the August jobs report — than under George H.W. Bush — 2,637,000 — and George W. Bush — 1,282,000 — combined, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by lacasa: 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
ilovecritics:

Abeg, are you blind?
Fu*king call a spade a spade for once! Ya'll APC loyalists are plain crazy!

SHM!!!

Mis-governance has dilapidated your being to a disastrous level that u believe 750-000 jobs cannot be realized.

Agriculture alone can provide 1million jobs annually

Bloody retards!
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by hamedvision2030: 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
kennygee:
who we go believe?

Do they even have a Manifesto?
Ask jonathan that question. Shoeless man now has multiple shoe no manifesto. Our women will not be pounding yam for me plus corruption is not stealing. Jonathan is a gunner and he has walk alone this time. Gbam
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
cliffm43:
BUHARI WILL FORM MORE BOKO HARAM IN NIGERIA AND EVERYONE WILL BECOME A BOKO HARAM MEMBER....
Mehnn...u r very very wise

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by fallout87: 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
Change2015:

http://www.eclectablog.com/2014/10/fun-fact-more-net-jobs-have-been-created-under-obama-than-both-bushes-combined.html

President Obama hasn’t racked up the 18 million jobs created under Reagan or the 22 million under Clinton but the Obama economy has flown by an interesting milestone passed with no fanfare at all.

More net jobs have been created under Obama — 5,142,000 as of the August jobs report — than under George H.W. Bush — 2,637,000 — and George W. Bush — 1,282,000 — combined, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.

#change
#GMB
#APC

Even with the numbers you have provided, using your own information... you still can't see Buhari and Obisanjo are lying?

Okay,
- Obama created 5.1 million in 6 years.
- Bush Senior created 2.63 million in 4 years.
- Bush Junior created 1.28 million in 8 years.

Are you so simple minded to believe Buhari can create 3 million jobs PER YEAR (12 million jobs in 4 years) or Obisanjo can create 720,000 jobs PER YEAR (2.9 million jobs in 4 years)?

This is why we are in this mess. These politicians lie and lie and lie and you foolish people believe this nonsense, then cry foul when they fail you.

I will repeat, it is literally impossible for Nigeria; a country no where near the infrastructure, economy, development and market of United States of America to compete or outdo the country in job creation.

Yet you have convinced yourselves these guys will do in one year what your numbers say it will take Obama four. It is a shame.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by ilovecritics(m): 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
lacasa:

Mis-governance has dilapidated your being to a disastrous level that u believe 750-000 jobs cannot be realized.

Agriculture alone can provide 1million jobs annually

Bloody retards!

Why are the shitt*rs saying different things?
Don't they have a manifesto??

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by chrisnap(m): 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
the most confused set of pipple is hav eva met in ma life are apc members,buhari sayz diferent tin nd his vice says diferent tin,,hmmm dis is realy contradictory

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
Did GEJ even create 720,000 in 6 yrs? Except death of job seekers
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by simdam500(m): 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
dem don start....

I went to the supermarket today and the omo igbo was talking me into who will have my vote...

at first I ignored him concentrating to Mprex thread... but then I just had to hear him so he won't be like am proud....

I just laughed and told him... am below 18...

but b4 I left, he made his intention known..
by saying good bout GEJ....

but my prayer is Feb 14 should come and go in peace.... while we see what the future has for us...
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by HzRF(m): 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
stebell:
Confusion runs in the veins of APC.
That was hw Amaechi went to Abia n said he's Ibo only to go to Lagos and said he's Yoruba.

let me ask in Wike's voice, "pikin wey get papa every where and they change name too na beta pikin be that"?

By 2023, it's Buhari n Fr. Mbaka on a new ticket.

Sai GEJ till 2019.
grin shocked cheesy

i swear insults wey buahri go get weda him like it or not go bench the ones GEJ dey take.....lolzzz
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Xano(m): 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
Change2015:

#change
#GMB
#APC

There is a difference between employment by government and private sector. How do you intend "to put money in the hands of Nigerians"? I hope you understand the quote. Its not printing more money.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Change2015(m): 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
Xano:

There is a difference between employment by government and private sector. How do you intend "to put money in the hands of Nigerians"? I hope you understand the quote. Its not printing more money.

The APC is talking about creating jobs, and that necessarily includes private sector employment growth. If the government establishes the right framework, the private sector will pick up. Already there is a commitment to adding 100,000 to the police because of our obvious security issues.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by Reference(m): 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
iyobs7:
PDP acting like kids mstcheeeeeewwww... Picking holes and fault with everything APC does, abeg make them face their campaign jare

Then better steer clear of political office because the honeymoon is over. Politics is about trading popularity for power, fiction for facts. Once the APC assumes power expect a rise in criticism. Opposition trash talk is cheap.
Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by bnovative(m): 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
apc telling uncommon progressive lies!
apc una good morning this afternoon o!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually by AsherStorm(m): 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
theshadyexpress:

www.theheraldng.com/osinbajo-contradicts-apc-buharis-promise-3-million-jobs-annually/

This OP is really sick upstairs...

Buhari promised 3million jobs in total
Osibanjo talked abt 720,000 jobs in their first year
Total of 720,000 jobs for 4 years is what?
720,000 * 4years = 2,880,000 jobs in 4 years which is approximately 3million jobs...

How's this a mistake on the part of osibanjo and a propaganda on d part of APC...
Pdpgots and TANoids are just so blinded by their retarded brains and hatred for d country...

The author of the write up was just muddling everything up ... Very bad write-up all in an effort to find faults in the opposition...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Forces Plot Osinbajo’s Exit; Mull ‘Onnoghen’ Treatment - The Sun / Road Projects Attracted By Orji Kalu Commence In Abia (Photos, Video) / Caption This Photo Of Otedola, Fashola And Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.