Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Christino Ronaldo Dumps Model Girlfriend because She Snubbed His Mom's birthday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Christino Ronaldo Dumps Model Girlfriend because She Snubbed His Mom's birthday (1430 Views)

Loved Up Photos Of Alex Iwobi And His Pretty Model Girlfriend. PICS / Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up / Cristiano Ronaldo Dumped Gf, Cos She Snubbed His Mum's 60th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christino Ronaldo Dumps Model Girlfriend because She Snubbed His Mom's birthday by listenersky: 8:11am On Jan 17, 2015
This guy is a role model for all guys.No girl is worth more than your Mother.Sorry it's the truth, it's the fact,accept it or not.

1 Like

Re: Christino Ronaldo Dumps Model Girlfriend because She Snubbed His Mom's birthday by Huffington: 8:15am On Jan 17, 2015
Lesson for all SNUBBY naija girls.
Re: Christino Ronaldo Dumps Model Girlfriend because She Snubbed His Mom's birthday by listenersky: 8:20am On Jan 17, 2015
Huffington:
Lesson for all SNUBBY naija girls.
some of them don't even wish their mothers-in-law to be alive
Re: Christino Ronaldo Dumps Model Girlfriend because She Snubbed His Mom's birthday by ichidodo: 11:23am On Jan 17, 2015
To all girls...you don't wanna mess with you man's mum.
Re: Christino Ronaldo Dumps Model Girlfriend because She Snubbed His Mom's birthday by legallyblonde(f): 11:26am On Jan 17, 2015
I model part-time too but I have to say this is what you get for dating a model.why not someone less 'noisemakersome' like Messi's.even if it worked sef the girl no go wan get belle for fear of figure
Re: Christino Ronaldo Dumps Model Girlfriend because She Snubbed His Mom's birthday by listenersky: 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
legallyblonde:
I model part-time too but I have to say this is what you get for dating a model.why not someone less 'noisemakersome' like Messi's.even if it worked sef the girl no go wan get belle for fear of figure
on point

(1) (Reply)

Olympic Basketball: Argentina 94-66 Nigeria / Harry Kane Conveys His Thoughts On Conte's High Praise / How To Watch The Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.