Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Dumped Gf, Cos She Snubbed His Mum's 60th Birthday Party - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Dumped Gf, Cos She Snubbed His Mum's 60th Birthday Party (954 Views)

Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m / Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up / Christino Ronaldo Dumps Model Girlfriend because She Snubbed His Mom's birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Dumped Gf, Cos She Snubbed His Mum's 60th Birthday Party by baski92(m): 8:14am On Jan 17, 2015
According to new reports that just emerged today, Cristiano
Ronaldo dumped his model girlfriend, Irina Shayk after she
apparently refused to attend a surprise birthday celebration
for his mum.
The football superstar, 29, spent New Year’s Eve alone with
his son when Irina Shayk decided not to attend the 60th
birthday party. The couple rowed and the former Manchester
United star – this week voted the best player in the world –
decided to end his romance with the Russian beauty.
Her relationship with his mum Dolores Aveiro and sisters
Elma and Katia was at the centre of tensions, according to
reports in Portugal. Irina, 29, sparked speculation after she
stopped following
the Real Madrid star on Twitter.
She also chose not to attend the Fifa Ballon d’Or ceremony in
Zurich on Monday when he was named the best player in the
world. Her boyfriend of nearly five years was joined on stage
by his four-year-old son Cristiano Jr and mum, Dolores.
Ronaldo even thanked his family, teammates and supporters
but made no mention of Irina.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dumped Gf, Cos She Snubbed His Mum's 60th Birthday Party by Truckpusher(m): 11:31am On Jan 17, 2015
That's the mark of a real man.

Why would you want to screw with my family when I respect yours?

#Teambootheroutifsheisnotloyaltothefamily. cool

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dumped Gf, Cos She Snubbed His Mum's 60th Birthday Party by legallyblonde(f): 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
That's the mark of a real man.

Why would you want to screw with my family when I respect yours?

#Teambootheroutifsheisnotloyaltothefamily. cool
ahan truckpusher small small na!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dumped Gf, Cos She Snubbed His Mum's 60th Birthday Party by Truckpusher(m): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
legallyblonde:
ahan truckpusher small small na!!
I never did any wrong. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Comfirm List Of Players Invited For The Upcoming International Friendly Match / Nigerian-born Sprinter Francis Obikwelu Still Running For Portugal At 36 / Photos:see The £510,000 Watch Rafael Nadal During His Victory Against Jack Sock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.