Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

How To Contact A Human On Facebook And Report A Login Problem - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Contact A Human On Facebook And Report A Login Problem (1798 Views)

How To Report A High Ranking Blog That Stole Your Content / Envato Market Login Problem / How To Report A Blog That Stole Your Content (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Contact A Human On Facebook And Report A Login Problem by 360crest(m): 8:16am On Jan 17, 2015
Have you ever had login issues, or series or Security
Issues on your facebook account, ? Have your account
be compromised or temporarily locked, has it been
hacked or you have granted certain apps certain
permissions on your facebook profile which now
compromises your privacy and looking for a human in
facebook to talk to?

Well if that’s your problem I most say, you are not
along, I personally had faced “account Blockage”
Security issue on my profile.
I Noticed The facebook contact system is very bad,
the contact system involves only a series of asked
question, which they would show you , thinking that’s
your kind of problem. Thus I taught if you would
follow these few steps of mine below you would get
this method in an instance.
I also noticed this in relation to a friend who once
have account blockage.

Just before you read on, here are few things that
could cause your facebook account been blocked or
locked.

Read more »
www.shoutershub.com/how-to-contact-a-human-on-facebook-and-report-a-login-problem/

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice On "Adblabla" / I Need REAL Instagram Followers / A Professional Digital Marketer Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.