Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] (65440 Views)

Compare (photos): Obama & Naija Military Chiefs', Who Would You Work For?! / PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] / Buhari: Abia Traditional Rulers Council Disown Eze Isaac Ikonne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 17, 2015
Gej in Abia

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 17, 2015
Buhari in Abia

137 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 17, 2015
Buhari on the street of aba

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by saaedlee: 8:55am On Jan 17, 2015
Following

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by Comsol: 8:56am On Jan 17, 2015
One is very colouful with beautiful people everywhere and the other? Well I see bunch of hungry looking thugs.

Meawhile in other news,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaPiBrmYitM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKpkgtKDuHw

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 17, 2015
Is this a pointer to what we should expect on February 15th?

barcanista Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, ,
descartes, egift, arewafederation, Egbagirl, donroxy,
Sweetlemon , donphilopus, BEREM, desola ,
demdem , lakpalakpa , whitecat007 , ,
lakpalakpa, omenka, ShehuAba , omenka , Rawani,
tribaleast kolaaderin soroptimist ,
and all Omexonomy, jmaine, mikeansy, Firefire,
Mynd44, , nduchucks, lacasa, baccaspace, Omerta
sincere9gerian, firefire, Phockphockman, ilugunboy,
naptu2, aussie, keneking, donmarti, keneking,
Dannyset, Evathyst, jaymichael
Ola6; Rossike, Truckpusher,
babyosisi , collynzo23; theassassin, jmaine,
Sunnybobo3, joehannibal,
Sincere9gerian, BlackTechnology, LeOstrich,
OLADD; biafranqueen; Tomakint;
phockphockman ;Mogidi; Jmaine; Jamace;
Atlwireless; Anonimi; Sunnybobo; Customized13;
Opiaoku; Petrov10; gramci; Taharqa;
Iamodenigbo; Arysexy; Descartes; Gh0stFreak;
Shizzlestar; ujoinme; rozayx5; chukwudi44;
wombraiders,mudraker, bishopjuice,
ghostfacekiller, chiefjusticefuk; firefire;
datolee; bloodykiller; ichidodo; ratiken;
dozzybaba; phockphockman ; longeria; anonimi;
aljharem; aryzgreat; publisher; brownlord; iconize;
rigarmortis; Descartes; pointb; pazienza;
OKDNigeria; stebell; brokenTV; ;longeria; rozayx5

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by ruffp: 9:03am On Jan 17, 2015
Beyond that, its easy to see which rally is staged and which isn't. If u look at the dresses worn by the people at the rally,u would notice they are not random...they follow the normal arrangee mode...pack people in a bus,give them 'uniforms' to wear,give them their 'salary' and they head up to the venue. Unlike the APC rally...cuz i personally can't wait for the train to hit my location. I would on-my-own go to the venue to see things for myself. So many people would likely do same..in the end u have a group of people with multiple or jaggered dress pattern. Now that should tell u the gathering ordinarily seems more genuinue than the former........that is on the balance of probability.

267 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by walexGodson(m): 9:03am On Jan 17, 2015
We shall see d winner come feb 14

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by Clerverly: 9:04am On Jan 17, 2015
The problem of jonathan in Abia state is that, people tend to transfer their hatred for T A. Orji to him, for looking the other way while Oliseh Metuh and T A Orji manipulate the primaries that returned a very useless IKPEAZU as the PDP standard bearer!

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by stebell(m): 9:07am On Jan 17, 2015
Oby, tell yourself the truth, cos I kno the truth, Buhari cannot get 2% of total votes cast come 14th Feb., in Abia. yu kno that.

In SS, SE, SW n MB, GEJ will coast smoothly.

Sai GEJ

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by arewafederation: 9:08am On Jan 17, 2015
Comsol:
One is very colouful with beautiful people everywhere and the other? Well I see bunch of hungry looking thugs.

Meawhile in other news,

You have said it all. The so called colourful ones were obviously screened and paid while the bunch of hungry looking ones are the masses whom the PDP have impoverished over the years.

Everybody wants change....

Sai Buhari.cool

275 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 17, 2015
stebell:
Oby, tell yourself the truth, cos I kno the truth, Buhari cannot get 2% of total votes cast come 14th Feb., in Abia. yu kno that.

Sai GEJ
But this crowd says otherwise

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 17, 2015
ruffp:
Beyond that, its easy to see which rally is staged and which isn't. If u look at the dresses worn by the people at the rally,u would notice they are not random...they follow the normal arrangee mode...pack people in a bus,give them 'uniforms' to wear,give them their 'salary' and they head up to the venue. Unlike the APC rally...cuz i personally can't wait for the train to hit my location. I would on-my-own go to the venue to see things for myself. So many people would likely do same..in the end u have a group of people with multiple or jaggered dress pattern. Now that should tell u the gathering ordinarily seems more genuinue than the former........that is on the balance of probability.
Gbam.

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by arewafederation: 9:12am On Jan 17, 2015
stebell:

Sai GEJ

Keep deluding yourself while Buhari keeps waxing stronger in the South.

Sai Buhari cool

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by patrickmuf(m): 9:14am On Jan 17, 2015
Whether the devil likes it or not, GEJ is going down...

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by stebell(m): 9:16am On Jan 17, 2015
Obiagelli:

But this crowd says otherwise

Oby, yu of all peeps shud kno that crowd does not translate to victory at the end.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 17, 2015
Comsol:

Meawhile in other news,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaPiBrmYitM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKpkgtKDuHw

Nice music..

14 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by Clerverly: 9:19am On Jan 17, 2015
stebell:

Oby, yu of all peeps shud kno that crowd does not translate to victory at the end.

Dey console yourself!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by stebell(m): 9:20am On Jan 17, 2015
arewafederation:

Keep deluding yourself while Buhari keeps waxing stronger in the South.

Sai Buhari cool

Buhari wax stronger? boy no make me laff fall frm chair abeg.
A man who cannot recognise his family member is waxing stronger rite.

Soon that shiit yu dey smoke go clear yu for eyes.

GEJ Rocks
Buhari Succks.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 17, 2015
stebell:

The crowd gives a fair idea, in 2011 buhari was in Enugu but couldn't go to any campaign ground because it was practically empty, he couldn't fill the TBS in Lagos and that reflected on the results. These crowd couldn't have turned up for no reason.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by stebell(m): 9:22am On Jan 17, 2015
Clerverly:

Dey console yourself!

Cleverly aka NgeneUkwenu, yu don wake? oya go backyyard go piss yu hear.

GEJ Rocks

13 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 17, 2015
Yaaayyy
#change

13 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 17, 2015
The mods that moved this thread below to the front page should also consider this one
www.nairaland.com/2093730/pdps-lagos-rally-dwarfs-apcs

Ishilove, Obinoscopy, lalasticlala, Mukina2

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by stebell(m): 9:28am On Jan 17, 2015
Obiagelli:

The crowd gives a fair idea, in 2011 buhari was in Enugu but couldn't go
to any campaign ground because it was practically empty, he couldn't
fill the TBS in Lagos and that reflected on the results. These crowd
couldn't have turned up for no reason.

Of course they must always turn up for a reason but definately not to vote him that day.
There are certain things that cant jus go away in our history.

This is hw Seun, the CEO of Nland puts it "yu can erase our data but cant erase our memory".

Still GEJ Rocks.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by stebell(m): 9:31am On Jan 17, 2015
Obiagelli:

The crowd gives a fair idea, in 2011 buhari was in Enugu but couldn't go
to any campaign ground because it was practically empty, he couldn't
fill the TBS in Lagos and that reflected on the results. These crowd
couldn't have turned up for no reason.

Oby sure they must turn up for a course but not to vote Buhari. that is a no no. there are some tins that cant jus pass in history.
This is hw Seun, the Nland CEO puts it "yu can erase our data but yu cant erase our memory"

GEJ Rocks

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by omanifrank(m): 9:32am On Jan 17, 2015
na wa sha
Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by senator5050(m): 9:32am On Jan 17, 2015
FLONT PAGE things grin grin grin grin I try
Obiagelli:
Gej in Abia
Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by arewafederation: 9:33am On Jan 17, 2015
stebell:

[s] Buhari wax stronger? boy no make me laff fall frm chair abeg.
A man who cannot recognise his family member is waxing stronger rite.

Soon that shiit yu dey smoke go clear yu for eyes.

GEJ Rocks
Buhari Succks.[/s]

Why deny what is obvious? My friend, the wind of change is blowing everywhere.

Sai Buhari. cool

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by tola9ja: 9:33am On Jan 17, 2015
A president who spent five years in office and still
campaigning on the same promises he made four
years ago has admitted to wasting Nigeria four
precious years of progress.

Any Nigerian voting a president on the same
undelivered promises made four years ago has
endorsed four full years of failure.

Vote Out Failure, Vote In Progress!
# VoteBuhari # ChangeIsPossible !

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 17, 2015
Change is up for grabs, Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by tola9ja: 9:34am On Jan 17, 2015
my president

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] by okiezman(m): 9:34am On Jan 17, 2015
Gej didn't come to aba if he did you will know what is crowd, he just settled for umuahia cos if he comes aba people will disgrace t.a orji and okezie ikpeazu, come feb 14 we know pdp cos of gej but okezie ikpeazu the stooge and t.a orji will be voted out en mass shikeena

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed / Lagos Auctions Forfeited Vehicles, Sells Toyota Corolla For ₦6.5 Million / Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.