Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police (36301 Views)

Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl / My sad Experience with weird lady / My Experience Dating African Girls - Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by Les: 2:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
I so much love this girl but she doesn't know that......
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by Project400: 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
cheesy
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by Elnino4ladies: 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
Who the sell weed here?
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by LEXYCOM: 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
So na dis place u run come abi.....na me be the policeman, I will surely find u, get u and arrest u for desiving a man in uniform after choping my money
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by Artorius(m): 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
well described; it's so easy to picturesque
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by slap1(m): 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
I was at the bar that day! So you're that babe!? I'm so tracing and reporting you!
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by onosprince(m): 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
Na hint be dis?

Meanwhile cheasea fans only, add me on bbm to join cfc group...2B63996A
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by XtraSmooth404: 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
Naija police sha, lol
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by doublezero7(m): 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
I can do better? Hello? When did you hire me to become your online clown?

I wonder oo! Some people be forming like President Jonathan! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by Daniel058(m): 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
I forgot to add culled from http://www.naijasinglegirl.com
lolz grin
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
You! You!! Yesh, you, OP/ naijasinglegirl. You knorr get pishure abi? Abegi no post any funny torys again if you knorr offload yah pishure. You don hear?
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by senator5050(m): 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
I met a policeman on Monday.
I had stood for over 10 minutes trying to cross the highway before an elderly policeman came to my rescue. He flagged down all incoming vehicles for me to cross safely. I thanked him and proceeded to walk away but he asked for my name & place of origin.
When I told him, he came up with a fable of how his grandma's sister-in-law nephew is my uncle brother cousin.
Typical Nigerian behaviour of tracing your family ancestry to theirs when they need your attention. *sigh*

Then he pointed at a bar and told me to sit out with my 'village person' briefly.
I stuttered on how I needed to be home in 10 minutes and all he did was take one look at me and another at his cellotaped patched gun strut around his shoulders.
Who wan die? I quietly followed him.

We sat by the window.
He told me to order a drink and I timidly requested for pineapple fayrouz for fear that he might arrest me if I order a fancy champagne and ibo. For where?
Then he told me some unfunny jokes and I had to let out a fake laughter for fear that he might shoot me if I don't find him funny.
To sum up how miserable I was, his mode of communication was unadulterated pidgin.
When he noticed I was twiddling with my straw nervously, he gave me that crafty, 'relax, the police is your friend' look.

"Baby girl as you never chop here, shebi you go follow me go house go cook soup for us?"
"Sir I can't oh. I have a slight fever and I feel drowsy." I replied, flabbergasted at his request.
"Drowsy drowsy...drowsy." He murmured repeatedly. "Na why you for drink stout instead of this yeye sugar water so the drowsy go just commot."

"What I mean is, I feel sleepy." I said.
He walked briskly to the window and pointed towards the left.
"You see that catholic church. You go go my house go sleep. E no far from here. Just waka straight, enter that compound opposite that catholic church, ask for chairman house. Na me be the area commander for this side."
He looked me in the eyes and smirked. "As you don become my girl, nobody fit make trouble with you for this town."
Na so!
One hawker passed with a bucket of buns.
"Egg roll dey pass oh!" He exclaimed. " You go chop am with your mineral?"
"Thank you." I said sincerely.
I couldn't laugh.
Apparently, the only way I could break-up with my new romantic boyfriend was to play along. I told him to give me an hour so I could go over to my house, drop my bags and come over to his for a nap.
His face lightened up.
He brought out a hideous walkie talkie phone and told me to input my phone number. One of those Hollywood 'Jack Bauer, do you copy' alcatel gadgets.
I took his, typed mined in his walkie talkie but replaced the last digit with 4. My apologies to the unlucky person.
He produced a bunch of keys and twirled out a spare for me.
"Panadol dey for table for sitting room if the fever still dey do you. Shebi you go wait till I come house? I go come meet you around that kind 6. "
"6 ke? Ah Oga Police don't you have armed robbers to shoot? Don't you have roadblocks to mount?" Those where my thoughts but I didn't voice them out.
I nodded in affirmation and left.

I'm still with his key. I have no intentions of ever passing his lane and I'm lucky where I live is quite a distance.
Here is to hoping I don't find my photo in one of those wanted posters.
If that is how local a relationship with a man in uniform is, abeg abeg abeg I no want.
oooo so na you abi ,get me my key tongue
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by dasrackhor(m): 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
Kizmarty:

the right word is LUST

#NoHarmIntended
speaking lost fastly correspond with love bra...Anyway I grab u bra....thanks.........
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by Misogynist2014(m): 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
Spoof
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by StoneColdBiceps(m): 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
Maamin:

You will soon be used for rituals biko! tongue

Well, this mite not bé a true story, but wat if it is? Where is ur class, lady? Or u just dey waka anywhere belle face? U mean u just follow some random people and go on drinking and maybe u tot ur doing exploit or finding script to write and then jeopadising ur safety? And u call comon minera 'free drink" 10 cubes of burnt sugar and water?! And u sold ur dignity and safety. Smh sha for some poopoo. Na play i dey play o, no take amb crious hehehehehehe
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by killercute16(m): 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
Next time go with a NAVAL OFFICER cool
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
who says no to free drinks? Not me biko

Igbo girls and 'longer throat'. Diaris God ooooo
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nneka123:
lwkm! maaaaaaaaaade myyyyyyyyyy moooooooooorniiiiiiing cheesy
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by Gynacologist(m): 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
Maamin:
So you met an unknown policeman on the road that helped you to cross over the high traffic congestion and you already followed him to the bar to drink fayrouz undecided smh!
na ashawo nah
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by miqos02(m): 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
may God keep u from meeting him again

Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
Dymondgurl:
Naijasinglegirl, always making my day. So freaking hilarious
Someone's super-excited. Well, we all know what comes after "freaking", so cool down before you say something nasty.
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by vacant06(m): 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
This is ur happy day bcs u could ave been dead by now, fear police olosho
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by saaedlee: 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
The Moderator who moved this Thread to Front Page should remove the Officer He Attached to the Topic!

Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
Maamin:
So you met an unknown policeman on the road that helped you to cross over the high traffic congestion and you already followed him to the bar to drink fayrouz undecided smh!

People who take life too seriously undecided
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by Harmvirus(f): 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
cheesy
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by Naijasinglegirl: 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
miqos02:
may God keep u from meeting him again
AMEN

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by 9jatatafo(m): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
OP! You took a very big risk. Had it been that the coti dialled your number that you changed the last digit to 4 so as to confirm while you were with him, do you realised what would have happened to you? You shouldn't have collected his key. The coti was emotionally involved with you so the best you should have done was to play on his emotions as well. Tell him you agree that you will come but not for you to accept his key. Just code him you will call him when you are back.
I enjoyed your story and it was an indeed a hilarious adventure. Try not to pass through that place again or else, if he gets hold of you, he will use gun to lead you to his house to do the needful.
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by doopsy(f): 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
"egg roll they pass...you know go buy take chop your mineral "cheesy cheesy cheesy as if its an opportunity of a life time.... cheesy cheesy
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by Maamin(m): 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
netizenbuzz:

People who take life too seriously undecided

If u know me very well on nairaland, you will know that I dont take life too seriously as you think..but some things sound too stupid like your above comment. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. / 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship / My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.