Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos (29510 Views)

Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) / 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action / Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Ezedon(m): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2015
This is one reason why men cheat
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Gr8emmy(m): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2015
chaii... Dearis God oo
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by jingh(f): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2015
hmmmmmm dis case pass me ooo
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by elohorayodele: 11:44am On Jan 17, 2015
Hmmm, devilish bf promising to take her abroad just because of kpekus. The jolly go end one day
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 17, 2015
Disadvantages of marrying women with low libido. undecided

1 Like

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by olola4(m): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2015
Jonathan promise to create 2million jobs if re
elected. For more jokes from him,text Jonathan
to 419(N100 per joke).
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by lastmessenger: 11:46am On Jan 17, 2015
Sweet marriage. Chai
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by joanprice: 11:46am On Jan 17, 2015
sex is one of the reasons we get married,no party should be denied

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by SuPeRq(f): 11:47am On Jan 17, 2015
All is well
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by BonaVIta(m): 11:49am On Jan 17, 2015
Ok, you can now divorce after enduring for years. I still believe as marriage gets older, even if the love doesn't depreciate, respect,fidelity, tolerance/adaptibilty, to one another must appreciate greatly to prevent it from tearing apart.

Date for a good while and be convinced he/she isn't a terror in disguise.

1 Like

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Badgers14: 11:51am On Jan 17, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
okay
She is the one denying him sex
And he is the one beating her?

Why won't these women learn??
You marry a man you ain't on the same s*xual frequency with or you just automatically start starving him of it...when you know how important it is to him?...then cry foul
#mbanu

He didn't have to beat her though, they should just dissolve the "union".

Dearest married ladies : if you can twerk on that D, please do. It doesn't hurt kwanu....

Men: stop beating your wives. If the differences are irreconcilable...waybill her back to her parents - ALIVE!

One bottle of monkey tail for you abeg. grin grin
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 11:53am On Jan 17, 2015
Nothing irks me like when i hear of wives denying their husbands sex. Like WTF? Open your legs for fvcks sake. Do you want him to look elsewhere and then you start complaining. This marriage has outlived it's usefulness. It should be dissolved asap.

1 Like

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 17, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
okay

You marry a man you ain't on the same s*xual frequency with or you just automatically start starving him of it...when you know how important it is to him?...then cry foul
#mbanu

Dearest married ladies : if you can twerk on that D, please do. It doesn't hurt kwanu....

Men: stop beating your wives. If the differences are irreconcilable...waybill her back to her parents - ALIVE!

They always find a way to blame the woman.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 17, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
okay

#mbanu

If your really a girl, then I think I like you
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by nerodenero: 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
Unfortunately,the child suffers!
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by kingthreat(m): 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
Harrisonn:
How is it my business..
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2038150_buharrriii_jpegfa72c16ad1c41e9eed450be7ddf57e53

Are your kids the ones, you labelled as you?

3 Likes

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by kwencypresh(f): 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
Y ll d woman deny her husband of his right

Mr man dat 1 nor reach to beat ur wife nau
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by vugaman(m): 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
enoqueen:
She had better walk out alive.
you no get sence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by 1stola: 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
Chillisauce:
If she doesn't wanna have se.x, she should not be forced. She is not a tool. Even tools need maintenance and shut down sometimes.

They should go their separate way. Se. X is not by force.

Rubbish!
You marry someone and she starve you sex for years and you think it's normal?

1 Like

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
elohorayodele:
Hmmm, Mr 'I can take u abroad' why not look for a single gal instead of a married woman

Dont blame the man rather blame the foolish woman dat fell for that bait

1 Like

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Exponental(m): 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
another post has it dat a woman is considering divorce cos her husband is holier than bible n does not consider sex.
life is a story with two sides.
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Dahjhi: 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
lalasticlala:

Could this be a justification for testing b4 marriage to determine sexual compatibility? ?
you just read my mind cheesy
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by onadana: 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
coolIn as much as I sympathize with the man for the psychological trauma he went through for being denied this sweet thing called sex ..I don't subscribe to hitting a woman.When you see a woman or a man denying the other sex for no just cause.They are freely giving it to someone else.
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by enoqueen: 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
vugaman:
you no get sence

you are a fool.
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by tyconcepts(f): 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
chibic:
When a woman starts sleeping around,this is what the husband gets...she's even lucky she have a man that is interested in having s.ex with her all time when most women are being starved of s.ex by husbands who keep plenty girlfriends..I'm not surprised cos when a man decides to focus only on his wife and ignore other women,that's when the wife will start sleeping around cos she has a man tha doesn't play away.

Your ideology tho'.
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
Not a joke for a woman to deny a husband the pleasure place. It brings out the devil in men grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by GboyegaD(m): 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
Harrisonn:
How is it my business..

Schools were well funded in his days and so was education was qualitative and not quantitative as we have it these days.
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by segzicres(m): 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
marriage is just a lie. Let's stop deceiving ourselves. say no to marriage
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Homguy(m): 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
she should go without custody of the child. BTW, she didn't explain why she would deliberately starve her husband of sex,
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by armadeo(m): 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nmeri17:
I actually thought sex denial was a person like "Mr Sex Denial threatens 6 year old marriage in Lagos"

Nice siggy
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by benedictac(f): 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
okay

#mbanu

Good! what of if it's the man that's starving the woman?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is He Being Wise, Cursed Or Just Wicked? / Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. / How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.