Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:53 PM

Looking For An Affair With A Married Woman In 40's( For Portharcourt Women Only) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For An Affair With A Married Woman In 40's( For Portharcourt Women Only) (4086 Views)

Live Video Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman / A Working Christian Lady Needs A Loving Man For An Affair / I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For An Affair With A Married Woman In 40's( For Portharcourt Women Only) by naijarocks(m): 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2008
Hi,

Are you a married and in your forties and would you like to spice up your sex life with a young male based in portharcourt, then reach me at 07035261511.

Waiting to hear from you.
Re: Looking For An Affair With A Married Woman In 40's( For Portharcourt Women Only) by ohwofasa(m): 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2009
naijarocks:

Hi,

Are you a married and in your forties and would you like to spice up your sex life with a young male based in portharcourt, then reach me at 07035261511.

Waiting to hear from you.
madness don enter ur head
Re: Looking For An Affair With A Married Woman In 40's( For Portharcourt Women Only) by CrazyMan(m): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2009
@poster, you need serious prayer, and I shall willingly pray for thee. O da good lord, deliver this muppet I pray thee from that spirit of Jazebel. May he not drink from the cup of her fornication. If he drinks, let not his soul be affected. If it be affected, may he never sleep with another man's wife. If he does that, may he not be caught. If he be caught, let not the wrath of the husband fall upon him. If it falls upon him, let not his flesh pay the price. If it pays the price, let him not die. If he dies, let his death be a warning to those who might want to follow his footsteps. Answer me I pray thee o lord. Amen.
Re: Looking For An Affair With A Married Woman In 40's( For Portharcourt Women Only) by Okanran(m): 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2009
Crazykid, u don kolo! grin grin grin Albeit, lemmie join u in saying amen 2 dat prayer! cheesy

@ OP: U even get liver post ur no. U dey craze?
Re: Looking For An Affair With A Married Woman In 40's( For Portharcourt Women Only) by patwhizkid(f): 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2009
Crazykid, i hail o. Amen 2 ur prayer.
Re: Looking For An Affair With A Married Woman In 40's( For Portharcourt Women Only) by CrazyMan(m): 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2009
Ah madam you still de. I have a little pronouncement for you. May the lord bless thee and keep thee, may he lift his countenance upon thee and grant thee peace. Say amen to that na. smiley
Re: Looking For An Affair With A Married Woman In 40's( For Portharcourt Women Only) by patwhizkid(f): 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2009
Amen o. I dey pray 4 u too o.
Re: Looking For An Affair With A Married Woman In 40's( For Portharcourt Women Only) by jamace(m): 10:54am On Feb 19, 2009
@poster.
I believe you are old enough. But your post does not speak well of somebody of your age. Another man's wife is not a bush meat at all. If you a good hunter go for the ones without husband. Any way, I assume you are not serious with your request. I f you are serious, then read Crazykid's prayer. We have warned you, don't come to tell us later that "It is the work of the devil". Jah bless.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Calabar Man For A Serious Relationship / I Have Feelings For This Nairalander / #Nairaland Hawt Virgins Who Became Hawt Vixens>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.