Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

11 Types Of Annoying People You Meet At The Gym - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 11 Types Of Annoying People You Meet At The Gym (1828 Views)

How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym / Checkout My Body Work After Few Days In The Gym.. / Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Types Of Annoying People You Meet At The Gym by mickyeddi(m): 11:03am On Jan 17, 2015
If you go to a gym, the likelihood of you encountering the resident douchebag is high. Every gym has one and, sometimes, there’s usually more than one. Some aren’t as big of a douchebag as others are, but hey, douchebags are douchebags. Though, douchebags aren’t the only ones you should be expecting at your local gym. There are lots and lots of other types of people and stereotypes that you’re probably going to meet, more so if it’s your first time at the gym. And, even if it’s not your first time, you’re probably going to laugh when you read these things below. After all, you may be one of these annoying types of gym goers that simply get on everyone else’s nerves.

1. The Douchebag

Everybody knows one. They’re always walking around, looking at themselves in the mirror and flexing all their muscles. Sure, they’ve got something to show. But, do they really have to figuratively shove it into everyone’s face all the time?

2. The First Timer

These people don’t know what they’re doing in the gym and why they’re in there in the first place. And, being first timers, they’re just too afraid to ask.

3. The Clueless Guy

Bicep curls at the squat rack are actually quite a good thing for these days, because at least, they’re doing something right. Well, in a way that is. Fact is, these people don’t know SHIT about the gym. What’s even worse is that they act like they know everything even when they clearly don’t. Put it simply, they’re just gym accidents waiting to happen.

4. The Guy Who Lifts Too Much

When I say too much, I’m not talking about people who basically live in the gym. Rather, I’m talking about people who are clearly lifting WAAAAY too much than they can handle. Why? I don’t know. But, I’m betting that it’s to impress that hot chick taking selfies over at the weight rack.

5. The Inappropriately Dressed

They’re not exactly doing anything bad, except well, put themselves in harm’s way. But hey, it’s their bodies right? You just have to deal with the eye sore.

6. “Effortless” Gym Goers

This needs no further explanation. And oh, in case you’re wondering, that’s a TV she’s looking at.

7. Machine Hogger

We all know that machines make our times at the gym easier. Sure, they’re not as effective, but most people don’t know that or don’t even care. Unfortunately, some people LOVE machines too much that they just hug them all day long.

8. The Grunter

A few “oohhmps” every now and then is understandable, but what these people do are just plain annoying.

9. The Wannabe Douchebag

hey’re like the douchebags, the grunters and the guy who tries to lift too much all in one. What’s worse is that they have nothing to show and trying too hard to find a way to “flaunt” whatever they have.

10. The Phone Douchebag

These douchebags deserve their own space because they’re a special kind of annoying. Sure, those other douchebags are somehow remarkable because they have something to show. But, these? They’re just hell to deal with. They take selfies, text all the time and are on the phone when they’re not. In fact, the two hours they are in the gym, they spend more than half of it while on the phone.

11. The Ripped Chicks

I’m excluding girls in general because they’re already covered in the many stereotypes above. And well, for this one, it’s a special case. Why? Because even though they’re quite annoying, most people are willing to put up with them simply because well, they’re HOT chicks. Now, who doesn’t want to see a hot chick doing reps every now and then while they’re at the gym?
Re: 11 Types Of Annoying People You Meet At The Gym by darisgod(m): 11:18am On Jan 17, 2015
Nice

In other news

APC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 11 Types Of Annoying People You Meet At The Gym by WASMOG(m): 11:27am On Jan 17, 2015
More grace to ur elboy u try
Re: 11 Types Of Annoying People You Meet At The Gym by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
[url=mickyeddi]Post your source or I'd flag this as spam[/url].
Re: 11 Types Of Annoying People You Meet At The Gym by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
Lol this is funny especially number 2 cheesy
Re: 11 Types Of Annoying People You Meet At The Gym by mickyeddi(m): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
charix:
[url=mickyeddi]Post your source or I'd flag this as spam[/url].
Go 4ck yourself!
Re: 11 Types Of Annoying People You Meet At The Gym by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
mickyeddi:

Unoriginal copy-paste artist. I don't envy you bro.
Re: 11 Types Of Annoying People You Meet At The Gym by prettyjo(f): 8:11am On Jan 18, 2015
kul
Re: 11 Types Of Annoying People You Meet At The Gym by SirVictory: 6:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
Lol @No.6 the guy no send at all. No.5 just there to make innocent males make silly mistakes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Six Dangers Of Consuming Soft Drinks / Retin A Cream..tretinoin Cream / Do You Have Fibroid, Diabetes Or Stroke? Check This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.