Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine (69839 Views)

Toria'z Interiordezine / Toria'z Interiordezine / Toria'z Interiordezine(dress Your Home ,office And Hotel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by jodeci01: 11:23am On Sep 10, 2015
How much is the bed with blue lighting?
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by dapix: 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
how much is the clock set of artworks? 08029736561
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:45am On Sep 18, 2015
Quick Tip:
When rushing out, no matter how late you are, leave all unfolded clean cloth together at a spot. Don't leave then flying around the whole house. And all dirty cloths should be dumped in the laundry basket. If you don't have one, shop for immediately.

Courtesy of MID
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by princejela(m): 10:17am On Sep 18, 2015
De SunShine Kitchern & Catering Services
Specialize in all kinds of
Event Planning&Management ¤ Cakes ¤ Classic Decoration ¤Indoor &Outdoor Catering Services ¤Buffet Services¤Waiter & Waitress Services,(Tray Boys & Girls Services), Rental of Cooking Utensils like Pots,Spoons,Plates,Buffets,etc
No 1 Climax Road, Ogwashi-uku, and AGBOR, Delta State. 07062042971 and 08037060914
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
Welcome, we decorate your fantasy
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
Happy Ed Mubarak to all my Muslim Brothers and Sisters.
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
Happy Independence in Advance
How are you planing on spending that?

Multicolour Interiordezine..we care
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by chaseTE: 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
Boss which of those pictures is your work?
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:13am On Oct 05, 2015
Quick Tip: The Importance of a Chest Drawer

Chest drawers are useful especially for storage and decorating purposes.
They add beauty to your Interiors and keeps every where looking tidy. Different forms of items can be stored in a chest drawer at the same time. Ranging from books to underwears etc.

For more tip, contact www.multicolourinteriordezine..com
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
Beauty
Its all about it
Contact us now
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2015
Beauty
Its all about it
Contact us now

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:22am On Oct 16, 2015
Quick Tip:
TGIF, tomorrow is cleaning day. Make sure you reorganise.
Have a great friday.
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
Quick Question
How did your weekend cleaning go?

We care @ Multicolour Interiordezine
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
Quick Tip:
Always work with colour available in a space.
How do you know this colours?
Answer- The ceiling treatment and the floor treatment's colour shades and pattern.

Courtesy of Multicolour Interiordezine
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
Quick Tip: That dull looking Rug
I have this Black Center Rug in my Living Room.Which requires me sweeping every time because it can so expose dirt no matter how tiny. Recently I noticed how rough and dull this rug appears with plenty dried dirt stuck to it surface.
I have taken it out to dust a few times but it always come out looking really complicated. I always wondered where and how all these dust get stored in that Rug.

So I discovered a solution.
Solution- 1) Get a new foam cut into piece.
2) A bowl of clean water

Method- Dip the form into the bowl of water, squeeze out almost all the water absorbed in the foam.
Then start cleaning your Rug from section to section.
It looks difficult, but it just going to take maximum of 20mins of your time. Should incase its a very large Rug, you know what part you should clean.

Did you notice I didnt ask you to add any detergent?
Yes, Just clean water will do.

Courtesy of Olutola Olukemi
Multicolour Interiordezine
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:03am On Nov 11, 2015
Quick Tip:
How to know if your interior is clean and properly taken care of.

Steps
1- When leaving your house in the morning, lock all doors and Windows
2- When you get back home immediate after you open your enterance door try to percieve that first smell.

Notes: How does it smell?
Does it smell like Urine, Smell like damp cloth, smell like rat poops, Smell of rotten foods, Smells dusty or smells fresh?.

However your interior smells after entering will tell you whats wrong with your interior, because every problem comes with its solution. Observe each rooms very smell.

Finally, when picking any air treatment e.g Air freshners or Air purifiers or Insecticides, make sure you go for something with a pleasant smile. Don't go cheap and thereby destroy your Interiors Natural-Pleasant-Smell.

By Olutola Olukemi
Prof. Interior Decorator & Designer
08184870007 (Whatsapp Enabled)
79684B85
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by davinchi(m): 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
How much does your locally made or imported bed of 8ft by 7ft cost?. Please send to davinchivet@yahoo.com
Can you also send pix of the above mentioned size and designs available to the above email as well?

Please don't forget to keep up the good work you are doing
CHEERS

MulticolourDeco:
Topic: How do you shop for a quality, geniue, affordable imported Furniture.

MY ANSWER: At our furniture showroom.
Latest additions... Get various ranges of classy & beautiful Imported media bench as low as N40,000.

Multicolour Interiordezine...adding colour to your life.
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:20am On Nov 12, 2015
davinchi:

How much does your locally made or imported bed of 8ft by 7ft cost?. Please send to davinchivet@yahoo.com
Can you also send pix of the above mentioned size and designs available to the above email as well?
Please don't forget to keep up the good work you are doing
CHEERS

We appreciate your request Sir. Please do check your mail box. Thank you.
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:57am On Nov 13, 2015
Xmas Promo Is On
Get Massive Discounted Furnitures For as Low as N60,000

It's No Joke
It's Real

Multicolour Interiordezine...adding colour to ur life

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2015
Quick Suggestion: A Dustbin A Room Challenge (ADAR)
Keeping A Dustbin in everyroom to your Interiors will aid in keeping everywhere looking more tidy.

Developing the habit to throwing dirts e.g sachet of Water and papers of recharge cards etc inside bins is key to tidy looking Interior. Don't be lazy, stand up and throw that dirt in the Bin.

Will you Adopt the methods today?.
By Olutola Olukemi
Multicolour Interiordezine
Professional Interior Decorator and Designer

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
Do you know in some Companies, Job Requests are being treated as just another Job offer.
That's because they believe they do not really need your referral.
But at Multicolour Interiordezine, we see every Job Request not just has another Job Offer but as a Life Time Oppurtunity.
First to prove our standards, Secondly, to show gratitude, to God and then our wonderful Clients and Thirdly, we believe if we please you, you will sure refer us and even if not, our Job will speak volume.

Contact us today for all your Interior Decoration and Interior Design needs.
We are one big pack of Professional all rapped under the name Multicolour Interiordezine. We are always ready to work⭐

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
WHAT'S YOUR XMAS PLAN.
HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF A BETTER LOOKING INTERIOR?

DO YOU KNOW WITH YOUR LITTLE BUDGET YOUR INTERIOR CAN LOOK ALOT BETTER?

YES, WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN FOR YOU.
WE AT Multicolour Interiordezine WISH YOU A SMASHING XMAS INTERIOR.

BOOK US DOWN TODAY
TELL US YOUR BUDGET
LETS DISCUS HOW WE WILL MAKE THINGS HAPPEN
WE ARE YOUR FRIEND
CALL 08184870007 OR 08184870007 (WHATSAPP ENABLED) PIN:79684B85

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:32am On Nov 19, 2015
What's Your Flavour?
Tell Us What's Flavour....

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:58am On Nov 20, 2015
Whatz Your Flavour

Tell Me Whatz Your Flavour

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hello Everyone

Whats your Interior Wish for Xmas

You can be our lucky Winner
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hi, I am Kemi Olutola
A Professional Interior Decorator.
I also like to be called a Carpenter.
Do you know it takes btw 5mil upward to bring in and clear a 40ft long container.
Thats why we sell Imported furnitures quite expensive after months of waiting.
I love quality, I produce quality and I sell quality and affordable made in Nigeria Furnitures.
With the best quality woods and materials.
Why?. Its because I am Nigerian and I love Nigerians and I know Nigerian⭐.
Contact me today on 08138876286
Multicolour Interiordezine...adding colour to ur life⭐

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:38am On Nov 24, 2015
Hello From The Other Side

My Papa will always say, " Praise is a gateway to Supernatural manifestations".
And also that "Praise is also a spiritual platform for the strange works and strange acts of a Strange God in our lives.
Bishop David Oyedapo.
Have you praised God today.
I meant praised not just to sing.
Hello Once Again From The Other Side.

By Olutola Olukemi
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
Happy New Month

Whats your December plan
How may we be of Assistance?

Multicolour Interiordezine...adding colour to ur life

Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
Quick Tip:
When using air freshner, use strong smell and lasting air freshner. And also always use strong air freshner in room very near the kitchen area so that when ever you cook the whole house wouldn't be too occupied with the aroma from the kitchen.

Courtesy of Multicolour Interiordezine
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
Visit our Instagram page @ kemi_Multicolour for Interior decorating items
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hey, Happy Sunday

From Multicolour Interiordezine
Re: Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine by MulticolourDeco(f): 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
Never Leave God Out Of The Picture.

Have a Fulfilled Day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Man Building Bottle House In Kaduna (Photos) / Before And After Looks Of A Mansion Totally Submerged By Floods (pics/video) / Turn your small land to a very profitable Business (cooking gas plant) #PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.