Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,848 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (992949 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
Honestly nothing much yet. Nothing we didnt already know.
twinkle1:
Hello everyone..

I would have loved to come to the city hall today..
But for distance and other things..
Pls can you guys share important info about what was discussed there.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
Eke40seven:
Did my interview yesterday already...only a few changes in the scenes and location, the questions were same, only from a new person entirely...though I didn't prepare like the last one, this one is way better and more relaxed...and oh! the blonde that conducted the interview was pretty and when she said "wow, you know so much about Germany, I will definitely love to see you go there quickly, you would love it" I couldn't hold back a smile.
If you are for a Bsc course, and you are going for a subject course like biology, physics or maths, just brush up you knowledge because you MAY likely do a test, read my last interview session and edit to fit yours. You will be more than fine.

@stuttman, I will give my own input as regards your question soon.......

Anyone going to Germany this winter will be doing a great disservice to oneself if one fails to learn a lil bit of the language. The programme presented by Goethe this August is a better deal than the normal classes and far cheaper @20k....we paid way more.
@ kilo4sure I will reply your pm soon

Make I go find money, €1 never enter blocked account since..na prayer man dey.
My two cowries!

Nice 1 @ekeson, plz I want u to throw more light on the Bsc interview, have they started writing test as part of the interview? And what type of question is expected in d test.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
uchezdedon:

When asking a question try and make sure dat ur question will be understood by pple being addressed. U said u have D7 is it in both results or just one of d result and wch course are u going for?
Ok you know here in Naija, schools admit with two sittings in waec, in my first result, I had missing result in physics, so I wrote GCE, I had 5 credits except for biology where I had D7. Hope it's clear now sire? Has for the course it is chemical energy engineering unimagdeburg.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
As for the course it is chemical energy engineering
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kciano: 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
Good day All......pls who is in university of magdeburg or who knows a nigerian who is already dia or who is going dia this winter ....pls i need an important information from the person like asap.....
Thanks in anticipation....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
kilo4sure:

Ok you know here in Naija, schools admit with two sittings in waec, in my first result, I had missing result in physics, so I wrote GCE, I had 5 credits except for biology where I had D7. Hope it's clear now sire? Has for the course it is chemical energy engineering unimagdeburg.

Uni-assist accept 2 sittings, I think u are good to go. But I hope u submitted ur post secondary school result. because I don't think only ur waec result can give u admission in germany.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tariy: 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
Eke40seven:
Did my interview yesterday already...only a few changes in the scenes and location, the questions were same, only from a new person entirely...though I didn't prepare like the last one, this one is way better and more relaxed...and oh! the blonde that conducted the interview was pretty and when she said "wow, you know so much about Germany, I will definitely love to see you go there quickly, you would love it" I couldn't hold back a smile.
If you are for a Bsc course, and you are going for a subject course like biology, physics or maths, just brush up you knowledge because you MAY likely do a test, read my last interview session and edit to fit yours. You will be more than fine.

Anyone going to Germany this winter will be doing a great disservice to oneself if one fails to learn a lil bit of the language. The programme presented by Goethe this August is a better deal than the normal classes and far cheaper @20k....we paid way more.
@ kilo4sure I will reply your pm soon

Make I go find money, €1 never enter blocked account since..na prayer man dey.
My two cowries!

@Ekeson pls how can I reach you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tariy: 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
pompido:
This is the details for Goethe Institute's Summer Language Course

SUMMER COURSE
Our summer course comes up in August as follows:
Date/Duration: 03. – 28.08.2015
Course fee: 20 000.00 Naira
Books: 5 000.00 Naira
Level: A1 (Elementary Level 1)
Lesson Hours: 120
Please how can I reach you .

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
uchezdedon:

Uni-assist accept 2 sittings, I think u are good to go. But I hope u submitted ur post secondary school result. because I don't think only ur waec result can give u admission in germany.
Thank you, sorry I forgot to add that I'm going for masters. Thanks again.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
kilo4sure:

Thank you, sorry I forgot to add that I'm going for masters. Thanks again.

Lol, u are funny.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by obs3rver: 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
@Obiwannn bros, I've done that transfer to Acco-Tuhh. Though being pressed for time, I opted to use Access bank as they had a shorter timeline for transfer than GT bank. Access bank took approximately 2 days to initiate and complete the transfer.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
uchezdedon:

Lol, u are funny.
Don't mind me, you know even for masters uniassist still demand for waec.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hello great pple. Please who know the type of questions that is expected in the test interview for those that are going for Bsc.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
@pompido thank you very much from your response, I'm very grateful...

@obiwann, I googled and I saw other resources expatiating the contrast between Unis and UnisOAS. I couldn't still access the resource you were trying to link me to... Thanks all the same.

Bethiano:
My dear because of your wisdom, I am compelled to answer u , even if u ask what is an apple ? Abeg pm me joooor, I just like young Nigerians that prove me wrong ...

Now, I pray it happens like dat for u.

But I advice, once stuttgart show, just write embassy, don't surprise them biko ! Some ppl don't like surprises.

Then I go link u with the guy wey I talk about, so that him go help calm ur b.p.

Oya peace.
Lol. Seems you were expecting me to take you on a very lengthy tirade. Naaaa. Most keyboard warriors have no balls offline grin grin... Besides, I didn't detect any offensive intention in your post; although I wouldn't have replied differently even of I did... For now, I'll take your advice to write them if/when I hear from Stuttgart. I don't really get how this pm thing works though...undecided

Eke40seven:

Congrats on your (definitely successful) interview... Eagerly awaiting your response...

I will be going to Lagos over the weekend to open the blocked account with the FH-Kiel papers as I have realized it is a better option for me than Passau... Is anyone in the house also going to FH-Kiel??
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fele1: 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
ilias24:

am from geothe o
I messaged you bro. Am sorry av been away
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
stuttMan:
@pompido thank you very much from your response, I'm very grateful...

@obiwann, I googled and I saw other resources expatiating the contrast between Unis and UnisOAS. I couldn't still access the resource you were trying to link me to... Thanks all the same.

Lol. Seems you were expecting me to take you on a very lengthy tirade. Naaaa. Most keyboard warriors have no balls offline grin grin... Besides, I didn't detect any offensive intention in your post; although I wouldn't have replied differently even of I did... For now, I'll take your advice to write them if/when I hear from Stuttgart. I don't really get how this pm thing works though...undecided

Congrats on your (definitely successful) interview... Eagerly awaiting your response...

I will be going to Lagos over the weekend to open the blocked account with the FH-Kiel papers as I have realized it is a better option for me than Passau... Is anyone in the house also going to FH-Kiel??
Use the CHE to compare the courses. And for the two cities, Passau is a very small place, mostly tourist destination with good student life... saw a doc on DW a few months ago. They have serious challenge of illegal immigrants and asylum seekers using the place as an entry point into Germany along with other vices they may come with.
I think Kiel is better, city for city. The discrimination between UoAS and Uni are mostly in the academia when you wanna further with a PhD, since UoAS don't offer it, getting a place may be more challenging but in the labour market, employers in some fields may lean towards the UoAS for their practical edge than an all theory elitist uni student.

I will reply my pms later please, my schedule is so tight and I have a serious test/exam tomorrow.

Tschüs!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
obs3rver:
@Obiwannn bros, I've done that transfer to Acco-Tuhh. Though being pressed for time, I opted to use Access bank as they had a shorter timeline for transfer than GT bank. Access bank took approximately 2 days to initiate and complete the transfer.
WHAT WAS THE EXCHANGE RATE?
Decided 2 chill house matter 4 nw. mk i hustle b acc first. GO Reason wg last last or go squat wt u lol
stutmann iono wat 2 tel u o, cos i ws able 2 open d damn link
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oriosan: 1:38am On Jul 03, 2015
Fele1:
I messaged you bro. Am sorry av been away

Boss, youve got mail.. ppease reply your pm. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by teejayedoh: 2:37am On Jul 03, 2015
To all the seasoned elders on this topic I hail oh. I need assistance on top this matter.please anybody feeling generous enough to assist with contact details.phone number email anything.any help would be greatly appreciated.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 3:14am On Jul 03, 2015
Greetings to everyone. Is there anybody going for Bachelors degree that will be having his/her intertview 2day or next week. Let me know plz.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iyke20024(m): 7:03am On Jul 03, 2015
@eke40seven

Which email address should you send the prove of block account funding.

The embassy would have contacted you to lodge the money and send prove.. do you just reply the mail or you send to the other email for student visa.

Congrat in advance
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fele1: 7:57am On Jul 03, 2015
oriosan:

Boss, youve got mail.. ppease reply your pm. Thanks
Replied
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by krone101: 9:13am On Jul 03, 2015
kilo4sure:

Don't mind me, you know even for masters uniassist still demand for waec.

I sent u a mail....did u get it?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scofield03: 11:10am On Jul 03, 2015
MSC Marine Geoscience Bremen hopefuls... I just got a confirmation of acceptance mail today! I feel good now

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 11:31am On Jul 03, 2015
scofield03:
MSC Marine Geoscience Bremen hopefuls... I just got a confirmation of acceptance mail today! I feel good now
Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dehonourable: 11:46am On Jul 03, 2015
Good day all,

Please, I need an important information ASAP. Thank you all.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tariy: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hello house please am new here and will like to meet Goethe student.......
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pompido: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
pompido:
This is the details for Goethe Institute's Summer Language Course

SUMMER COURSE
Our summer course comes up in August as follows:
Date/Duration: 03. – 28.08.2015
Course fee: 20 000.00 Naira
Books: 5 000.00 Naira
Level: A1 (Elementary Level 1)
Lesson Hours: 120

This is an addendum to the above information so we are all aware of the timing:

"Hallo,

thanks for your email and interest in our language course.

For the summer course, we just offer classes from 8.30 am – 2 pm daily.

Best regards,"

P.S: I do feel bad that I may not be able to attend due to the timing. embarassed
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by egheoze: 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
i am going to ovgu magdeburg not uni magdeburg. let me know if i can help you.

kciano:
Good day All......pls who is in university of magdeburg or who knows a nigerian who is already dia or who is going dia this winter ....pls i need an important information from the person like asap.....
Thanks in anticipation....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by isidollarboy(m): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
Good day everyone.
Thanks to everyone here, I have learnt alot since I keen my eyes on this thread.
I was the one that ask if HND, would be enough to go for masters direct, but I was given a recommendations to brace up with Bsc, due to time (July 15) , am not sure I will be able to meet up this summer semester, and I have also search for schools that admits on winter semester but i have not come out with a positive answer, but if anybody knows one, should kindly relate to me and also in arrangement to prepare down for the next admission sets, what should I start preparing down? Am I to attend Gothe language institute now(summer) or it's after I have gained admission?
For TOEFL& IELT exams, when it's the best time to write it. Please I need a breakdown of what I should start with.

Thanks, I will be glad if someone could give me a guide through.
@doplaz, @obiwann @pompidoI throw way cap for una contributions to this lovely thread.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by teejayedoh: 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
I would like to study international business management or any related course.
1.my major setback now Is that I don't have tofel or ilets and even if I write now results won't be out before the deadline.
2.how is the certification done in Nigeria.
3.Is the winter session still feasible. Please people of God epp me please.thank you all
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
isidollarboy:
Good day everyone.
Thanks to everyone here, I have learnt alot since I keen my eyes on this thread.
I was the one that ask if HND, would be enough to go for masters direct, but I was given a recommendations to brace up with Bsc, due to time (July 15) , am not sure I will be able to meet up this summer semester, and I have also search for schools that admits on winter semester but i have not come out with a positive answer, but if anybody knows one, should kindly relate to me and also in arrangement to prepare down for the next admission sets, what should I start preparing down? Am I to attend Gothe language institute now(summer) or it's after I have gained admission?
For TOEFL& IELT exams, when it's the best time to write it. Please I need a breakdown of what I should start with.

Thanks, I will be glad if someone could give me a guide through.
@doplaz, @obiwann @pompidoI throw way cap for una contributions to this lovely thread.

Hello,

First of all, My name is Dolpaz nicht doplaz undecided

Now that you know your HND cant apply for M.sc , your best bet is B.sc. what's your initial field and what would you like to study in deutschland? as for this Winter admission, I doubt if you can still make it, simply because most schools, if not all have made their decisions. admission letter have been churned out to successful applicants, but its better to try than not to try at all..

So what you need to do is start preparing for Summer admission. some schools open their portals for admission as early as August, while most schools starts around september, but deadlines spans across November-Dec 15. in some cases, January 15. that being said, you need to start preparing the following documents asap:

HND/OND Transcripts

Certificates

professional Qualifications

IELTS/TOEFL

But for added advantage, add your work experience, motivation letter and CV.

But please note, even if your course is taught in english, I'd advise you to learn german here, even at the basics level. if you are in lagos, Goethe institute is offering an Intensive one month summer course this august, try and attend so as to boost your chances.

Compile your documents, search for schools offering your courses on DAAD, then send your application.

One more secret, please its advisable you apply to schools under Uniassist so as to boost your chances. Direct applications have stiff and competitive selection process.

These are my humble contribution.

Gemeinsam sind wir starke ! wink wink

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.