Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,675 members, 7,805,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (993548 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by casper9: 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
uchezdedon:

What u need from him is a letter of sponsorship, as recommended by embassy. Maybe some might even call it recommendation letter.
I can show u how it looks like.

Danke.
pls do. thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
casper9:
pls do. thanks.

Ur email address?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by styles2009: 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
casper9:
pls some1 that wants to sponsor me is asking if what I need is a sponsorship letter or a gurantor, I'm tired of explaining to him, so please how can I best relay the msg to him, cause he is saying the sponsorship letter would take time & I need to book for appointment asap. I don't know if I can use a guarantor letter to book (I seriously doubt it, any1 can help with info as regards that), I jst tire. tym nor dey again, dis man dey use talk dey comfuse me.

Tell him to go to his foreign office where he lives and tell them he want to request for ( Verpflichtungserklärung für Studenten)

just copy what's in the bracket and send it to him.

As for him talking about booking appointments to get documents here in Germany is true,imagine he'll have to take a leave from his place of work and also get a suitable date for the documents so be patient.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by casper9: 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
uchezdedon:

Ur email address?
jst sent u a mail via nairaland email service
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
topeajis:

Lol no vex for me oooo na hustle jare

All will be well baba. O ma ja sope
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
casper9:
jst sent u a mail via nairaland email service

Sent
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by GoldHorse(m): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2015
dolpaz:

Oga,

Stop confusing people here nah. I vividly remember Obiwann bashing you for this.

I was at Stanbic bank, Allen Junction with Kennyoguns to make the transfer. we were asked to use the Dorm option cos form A is meant for school blah blah blah.

Days after, he enquired from union bank head office and he was asked to do the following

1) open an account with them
2) Transfer the money
3) Bring supporting documents

And 72 hours Later, his account was debited and his db was credited.

That being said, I realized I have a very close cousin of mine who's presently working at Stanbic IBTC head office. I approached him in the office and he told me he's even the one in charge of sending the cash. He even Joked at me of "running to germany" lolz grin grin

Anyway, after series of discussion, he showed me over 6 transactions which he has carried out and I also verified it myself.

But unfortunately, he said he could not help me because my admission letter was not signed, hence he cant do anything. he can only process the money if the account holder has an account with them, has a "Signed" admission letter, and other supporting documents.

I begged and begged but he said no, because that's the bank policy. Unless, I have gotten another job for him.

To cut the long story short Mr twinkle. stop mis-leading people. not everyone can afford the extra 200,000 by using Dorm account.

If it doesn't work for you, It may work for others, At least over 5 people have used this method here and it worked.

CBN has nothing to do with the case here. The bank will need to Buy Forex from the Apex bank and initiate the transfer.

My advice for swtxt is to open a stanbic account, transfer the fund to her account and initiate the transaction with other documents.

Others may contribute, but as for me, I rest my case here.

Gemeinsam Sind Wir Stark wink

Thanks dolpaz.
Some people are the architect of their own misfortunes. As far back as the part 1 of this thread it's being established that Union bank handles this form A txn without stress. Some few pages back some of us still confirm same thing while others even added Access and Fidelity.

So why someone will come here and start wailing and confusing people then call it a take or leave it advice is something I don't understand.

I have used Union Bank twice, in d last two weeks to make form A Pymt to my .DB account and also for accommodation.

If you take time off from some chatting on whatsapp and BB to read the thread you will just be breaking through different barrier on this quest.

How seriously do you want to get to Deutschland? I know of guys that read and do everything according to what they got from here and they got their visas without even registering on NL.

Please read the thread first. It always help.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by victz: 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
Oga Justwise thanks for unbanning our beloved EKE. I have never seen someone as nice as Eke40seven. He is more than a friend to me.

justwise:

I hate it when people make false accusations.

Two of you have been in nairaland for more than 2yrs now and should know about antspambot

See my attachment.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
honourableseyi:

All will be well baba. O ma ja sope

Are u not one adetunji sheyi? One former sug president of one institution in naija
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Are u not one adetunji sheyi? One former sug president of one institution in naija

No, I'm not.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
victz:
Oga Justwise thanks for unbanning our beloved EKE. I have never seen someone as nice as Eke40seven. He is more than a friend to me.

Yea..Eke is one in a million...super duper NICE!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by aibee01(m): 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
@Goldhorse ....please how much is the exchange rate union bank used for you...probably the range....thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oligee: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
Just to share my experience,perhaps it may help someone; I needed to pay for my accommodation, so I initiated d transfer @ Access bank using Form A, after a week (including two days holiday), they couldn't effect d transfer, dat they lacked funds. I decided to initiate another one @ Fidelity bnk H/Q and terminated d process at Access. The third day d transfer was made @ 224.277. Thanks @ Obiwann for encouraging and proffering suggestions all d way.
Before I dropped my pen, I will want to commend d members of dis forum. It is indeed an e-family. I see a lot of people with genuine interest in helping others. This consciousness came to me yesterday after my interaction with Pompido. I never knew him frm Adam, but after our discussion(through email) yesterday I felt I hav known him for ages,cos I see genuineness in him. A real desire to help others. And I know this is true about so many other guys and ladies here.
Perhaps d much desired change we seek in Nigeria will start from a place like this. Where everybody is his brother's keeper; with such mentally, u can't do anything dat will hurt a fellow citizen. I see great men and women rising from this cradle(thread) to become stars in their various callings and professions. Let's keep the flag flying. And please we want to hear ur testimonies of graduation, marriage of two members of this thread (e.g Obiwann weds Switxt ), house warming, naming ceremony etc...pls invite us, am sure many people here will be delighted to attend.
Caveat emptor: pls anyone with negative or sinister motive for reading this thread or joining this thread should just park well, cos they will not prosper with their evil intentions.

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kingsleymike: 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
My people, My people! Just wanna clarify a rather hazy situation. I just got admitted to a 3rd University having rejected the 1st. The University initially didn't send me any information regarding my Application status as at when due only for me to see someone 2 weeks ago planning to go for visa interview with an admission letter from the school. I quickly mailed them and made my complain. They told me I was kept on their reserve list and will only get a seat if any of the high scoring candidates declines his offer by end of July. Anyway, I now have it and honestly I would have preferred it (only for the interview) because I won't have to answer questions regarding accommodation since they offer their hostel to new students and it is documented. I Have already initiated my account opening and visa appointment with the 2nd Uni but CAN I STILL TURN UP WITH THIS 3rd UNI'S ADMISSION LETTER FOR INTERVIEW? OR SHOULD I MAIL THE EMBASSY REGARDING THIS OR SHOULD I JEJELI MIND MYSELF AND PROCEED WITH THE STATUS QUO? Your advice will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
I just dey laff as I read Oligee's post. Even Ahbbiey made exact same analogy.

Oh, my dearest swtxt, Willst du mich heiratan?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
Obiwannn:

Oh, my dearest swtxt, Mochtest du mich heiratan?

#brokenGerman

Me don run leave you and Swtxt sha make una jogo-bonito grin grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
dolpaz:

#brokenGerman

Me don run leave you and Swtxt sha make una jogo-bonito grin grin
hahaha... my keyboard no get umlaut oga...
Anyaws its fixed now.
By the way, those german e-books wey u and Eke sow into my life over make sense oh. Kai, with those books person no need goethe or any language school to ace A1 and even A2. No worry oga Dolpy, for your mind u be badt german speaker ba? just gimme one month, we go do german night call competition.. Sie und Mich.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Light007: 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
Something is rotten in the state of Denmark!
Booked an appointment since Monday morning. Only for me to get a reply email from the German Embassy (after lodging a complaint) that my name is not in their system, that I should try again. I sent another email today, requesting an appointment. NO WORD STILL.

People please have they changed the booking email address? I used rk-visa105@lago.diplo.de

Please help ooo. Enrolment deadline is 30 September.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
Obiwannn:
hahaha... my keyboard no get umlaut oga...
Anyaws its fixed now.
By the way, those german e-books wey u and Eke sow into my life over make sense oh. Kai, with those books person no need goethe or any language school to ace A1 and even A2. No worry oga Dolpy, for your mind u be badt german speaker ba? just gimme one month, we go do german night call competition.. Sie und Mich.

Kein Problem.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
@Kingsley, proceed with ur last option. I love the way you said 'jejely mind myself'lol.
If na reply to the accommodation question be your only worry, tell them you applied to your school/city studentwerk and are on a waiting list plus that you have contacted sevaral private landlords (if u haven't already, do so nw) and are awaiting a reply.
When i was asked same question, i gave same exact reply, even though i wasnt on any waiting list (I once was, then got a room, but couldnt meet up with the 250k transfer deadline to secure the room, so got kicked out of the same waiting list. All of this hapening before my interview) and i fared just fine.

BTW, all those still looking for accommodation should look for friends/peeps who alrdy hav/paid for a room via their studentwerk, but no longer hv intention of goin 2 those schools and see if they can take up their rooms. I did this, and got a room in the very very difficult Harburg.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by swtxt(f): 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
Obiwannn:
Oh, my dearest swtxt, Willst du mich heiratan?

My sugar daddy grin grin grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shaqurolalekan: 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
My ogas, I Need help, German bank has sent confirmation of fund, pls which embassy email shld I send the confirmation of fund, pls help
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
Obiwannn:
Nice match... U guys will fight tire... I hope u nd swtxt are both headed to hamburg sha..lol.

Any email from the embassy yet, It's 3 weeks already o
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kingsleymike: 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
@Obiwannn, tanks a lot. Me self just wan dey careful that's y I added d last option grin.
Moechtest du wirklich @swtxt heiraten? Hast du schon keine Freundin? Oder willst du nur unzufrieden sein?. Hmmm! Viele menschen sind ledig hier und ich auch grin grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
swtxt:

Yes hun...
dont you think it would be a good idea to discuss plans away from the prying jealous eyes of peeps like dolpaz(pun intended)? check your pm jarre.

@lekan, reply the mail the embassy sent asking u to fund ur acc with your db funding confirmation as an attachment.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by victz: 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hehehehehe! Obiwannn this one wey ur dearest swtxt dey call u sugar daddy na old papa u be?....lol

swtxt:

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by number13: 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
Who else is going to Munich come October? I've only seen Ethical.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shaqurolalekan: 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
Obiwannn:
Yes hun...
dont you think it would be a good idea to discuss plans away from the prying jealous eyes of peeps like dolpaz(pun intended)? check your pm jarre.

@lekan, reply the mail the embassy sent asking u to fund ur acc with your db funding confirmation as an attachment.
@obiwann, danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stoicism: 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
uchezdedon:

Ur email address?

please I need one as well....are u in Germany or you are using it for your visa app?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
victz:
Hehehehehe! Obiwannn this one wey ur dearest swtxt dey call u sugar daddy na old papa u be?....lol

lol..victz, couples give themselves pet names don't they? As she's given me mine already, who am I to change it?

yusufftaiwo:

Nice match... U guys will fight tire... I hope u nd swtxt are both headed to hamburg sha..lol.
Any email from the embassy yet, It's 3 weeks already o

Even if she's headed to the far east in the state of Saxony or to the far west in North Rhine Westphalia or to the far North in Schleswig-Holstein or to the far south in Bavaria, all na still Germany and my semester ticket will take me there free of all charges come weekends. grin

What's the e-mail you referring to?? I fail to comprehend you.

kingsleymike:
@Obiwannn, tanks a lot. Me self just wan dey careful that's y I added d last option grin.
Moechtest du wirklich @swtxt heiraten? Hast du schon keine Freundin? Oder willst du nur unzufrieden sein?. Hmmm! Viele menschen sind ledig hier und ich auch grin grin
I would reply you in English...Yes I would and I don't have a girlfriend, and I think it's best you go find your own and leave my swtxt alone cheesy tongue

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
Obiwannn:

What's the e-mail you referring to?? I fail to comprehend you.

I mean the goodnews email from the embassy(visa confirmation)... Interview was 3weeks ago...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
yusufftaiwo:

I mean the goodnews email from the embassy(visa confirmation)... Interview was 3weeks ago...
oh?..
no worry, e go soon come.. cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.