Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,868 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (992777 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lmuhopeful: 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
Rayhut:

Pls if he book appointment with another admission letter won't he have issues with the embassy, because his Deutsche bank account will be showing maybe Bremen while his new admission letter will be showing maybe Freiburg, I hope there won't be problem with it because school swapping are done without the consent of the embassy in most cases when the student have arrived Germay.

No Rayhut, that is not a problem. I opened my blocked acct with a conditional admission from LMU and I attended the visa interview with an admission from KIT-Karlsruhe (because the final LMU admission came quite late). So it wouldn't hurt.

Another advice to prospective visa interviewees: Even if you booked an appointment with one school, you can still go to the embassy for your interview with the admission letter of another school that you prefer. This will save you the hassle of changing schools when you arrive in Germany (although I learnt that it is not a big deal to change schools upon arrival). The use of admission letter in booking interview date is not to tie you down to one school, but to prove to the embassy that you actually have an admission offer at hand.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
stevemims:
Anyone with a sample of the 'letter of english language profeciency' should help me with one... I called my department for it,but it seems the secretary doesn't have an idea of how it is. I do need a sample to use as guide to get mine. God bless as you help a brother ASAP... Thanks.
I hope this helps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lmuhopeful: 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
Guys, there is this pdf file from DAAD on visas and residence permits. I have gone through it and it's quite enlightning as it gives an insider analysis on visa processing. I have attached it. I hope you guys will like it too smiley

BTW, guys forget about Keystone bank for this Form A thing too: I tried it a week ago but they insisted on sending money to only school accounts. Stick to the tested and trusted banks on this site. Cc: Eke40Seven
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
lmuhopeful:

No Rayhut, that is not a problem. I opened my blocked acct with a conditional admission from LMU and I attended the visa interview with an admission from KIT-Karlsruhe (because the final LMU admission came quite late). So it wouldn't hurt.

Another advice to prospective visa interviewees: Even if you booked an appointment with one school, you can still go to the embassy for your interview with the admission letter of another school that you prefer. This will save you the hassle of changing schools when you arrive in Germany (although I learnt that it is not a big deal to change schools upon arrival). The use of admission letter in booking interview date is not to tie you down to one school, but to prove to the embassy that you actually have an admission offer at hand.

Are you sure about this? 'Cos this is the position I find myself presently...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
Eke40seven:
I hope this helps
Yes boss.. Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lmuhopeful: 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
Williamso:

Are you sure about this? 'Cos this is the position I find myself presently...

Yes I am bro. I remember Eke40Seven telling me on my interview date that I could have done that. If you are worried about it, then take the two letters and present the one that you are prefer (and not the one you used for booking the interview) and just wait for the VO. That just means you have to learn about two different cities and different courses now.

Truly, there is nothing to worry about: it will not be an issue. You will be interviewed with the docs of the school that you prefer. Trust me
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
lmuhopeful:
Yes I am bro. I remember Eke40Seven telling me on my interview date that I could have done that. If you are worried about it, then take the two letters and present the one that you are prefer (and not the one you used for booking the interview) and just wait for the VO. That just means you have to learn about two different cities and different courses now.

Truly, there is nothing to worry about: it will not be an issue. You will be interviewed with the docs of the school that you prefer. Trust me

Alright. Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hello guys, I contacted a friend of mine who has been of tremendous help to me all through the application process, a German who is not coloured. He was willing to talk to the embassy on my behalf and has asked for my application document. What I don't know is the angle from which he will be handling this for me. He has told me not to expect much from him. House, tell me. Could he turned to the alien authority or the embassy. Can he submit my document directly to the alien authority? Or when he contact the embassy will they listen to him. Please tell me what you think on this
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
@eke40seven thanks for the kind comment. I am grateful. I would still like to hear from you on this last issue of my friend agreeing to help. I would like to know what exactly he can do. Talk to the embassy or the alien authority? Please your comment
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kaypopps: 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
ogagaejay:
Hello guys, I contacted a friend of mine who has been of tremendous help to me all through the application process, a German who is not coloured. He was willing to talk to the embassy on my behalf and has asked for my application document. What I don't know is the angle from which he will be handling this for me. He has told me not to expect much from him. House, tell me. Could he turned to the alien authority or the embassy. Can he submit my document directly to the alien authority? Or when he contact the embassy will they listen to him. Please tell me what you think on this
guy man! you just dey spam this thread unnecessarily with multiple post. wayo wayo

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by daimlerbenz: 11:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
I have watched for a while and seen your worries. But I must tell you to exercise some patience. If the Consul says to wait till 3 weeks before you book, please do that. My simple advice is to ensure that you book exactly on that date. If you are then given a date that is unfavourable, you can write to them asking for a review. During my time, I know many peeps who booked after me and got dates for interview before mine.

I also spoke to some a the guys here in Stuttgart and found out one of us was actually banned for 5 weeks for not showing up. So yours is not the first. If the guy who was banned for 5 weeks could make it, then you can.

My, advice as regards the guy who wants to help you, it might just worsen the scenario. Germans are stickler for rules. They don't care who you are, just follow the rules.

My one cent.

ogagaejay:
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by obiWon1: 12:29am On Aug 03, 2015
daimlerbenz:
I have watched for a while and seen your worries. But I must tell you to exercise some patience. If the Consul says to wait till 3 weeks before you book, please do that. My simple advice is to ensure that you book exactly on that date. If you are then given a date that is unfavourable, you can write to them asking for a review. During my time, I know many peeps who booked after me and got dates for interview before mine.

I also spoke to some of the guys here in Stuttgart and found out one of us was actually banned for 5 weeks for not showing up. So yours is not the first. If the guy who was banned for 5 weeks could make it, then you can.

My, advice as regards the guy who wants to help you, it might just worsen the scenario. Germans are stickler for rules. They don't care who you are, just follow the rules.

My one cent.

The bolded should put some smile on your face @Ogagaejay... Some peeps has encountered same huddles and scale through. Yours won't be an exception. Just do d necessarily things as has been instructed so far and desist from doing anything that might compound it as stated by daimlerbenz.

Wishing u all d best bro. Am patiently waiting to hear your Success/breakthrough news.

This is one out of numerous reasons I love this thread. That your predicament - those huddles - a lot of people have had same issues and came out victoriously. And when presented in here, it encourages and points us in d right direction.
Thank you daimlerbenz for dropping this info which I believe this young man will find very soothing and derive strength from it.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Luvlydevin(m): 7:31am On Aug 03, 2015
Hello room a friend has just gotten a schegen visa, and he does not intend comming back to nigeria, my question is this can he apply directly to a european university over there in europe or he has to come back to nigeria to apply for a student visa
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 7:52am On Aug 03, 2015
Guys, please help me thank the Lord almighty. The embassy has responded this morning. The ban has been removed. I have be asked to send my documents for a new appointment date. I still fear the date that will be given. Please guys still need advice

6 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 7:55am On Aug 03, 2015
ogagaejay:
Guys, please help me thank the Lord almighty. The embassy has responded this morning. The ban has been removed. I have be asked to send my documents for a new appointment date. I still fear the date that will be given. Please guys still need advice

Woooooooooooowwww... I'm sooo happy for you..
You see this life.. Possibilities are endless..

OGBENI NO DULL THIS TIME OOOOOO.

Cheers...

If I use kondo knack ur head ehn lol. U still dey fear wetin? .. Forget fear and book with maximum speed.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 03, 2015
Congrats dear.

Well now the date shouldn't be your worry.
I don't know if the Embassy has free dates now but I feel whatever date they give you should come over prepared.
If the date isn't favorable ask for an enrollment extension.

All the best.
ogagaejay:

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 8:04am On Aug 03, 2015
ogagaejay:

What advise do you need again? My friend gerrarahia and book your appointment!!! Lubbish tongue tongue tongue

Congrats bro grin grin

6 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 8:05am On Aug 03, 2015
Williamso:

What advise do you need again? My friend gerrarahia and book your appointment!!! Lubbish tongue tongue tongue

Congrats bro grin grin

Lmaoooooooooo
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Neyoalao(m): 8:28am On Aug 03, 2015
ogagaejay:
nice.... how did you go about being unbanned

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 03, 2015
dolpaz:

Freute mich Meine Bruder ,wir beide machen es nach Hamburg durch die Gnade Gottes. Du bist eine grosse freund.. tschuss.

und Wohere ist Eke?
Hello there brother. I see u are learning deutsch.du bist einen großen Freund is what u mean. Accusative maskuline. En am Ende. Ur First 2 Sentences were hardly deutsch either. I didn't understand. Was meinst du? U only use the Word woher, which means where from when u are asking of origin. I think what u meant was Wo ist Eke? Which is where is Eke. Or Woher kommt Eke? Which means where is eke from. Viel Glück!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2015
Luvlydevin:
Hello room a friend has just gotten a schegen visa, and he does not intend comming back to nigeria, my question is this can he apply directly to a european university over there in europe or he has to come back to nigeria to apply for a student visa
What Kind of Visa did he get? If it's a national visa and he has a residence and work permit then he can go straight to school. But if he got a tourist visa he must come back to Nigeria to make a national visa. That's the only way he can live and work and school in Germany. Short term visas can not be extended. Only on extremely special cases. Like a baby or something
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 03, 2015
ogagaejay:

I tell u one thing. The German embassy is hardly like the American where people are able to help u get a visa. My question is, what kind of a visa do u want? By German and not colored do u mean white? The only way u can get a visa is if every document of Urs is complete. As for the aliens authority, d embassy gives them ur details and they write an acceptance letter to the embassy here before the embassy approves ur visa. If ur friend is in Germany, he could go there and check the development of ur application. U have to be precise. Tell me what u are applying for and I can give u information. Peace
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by obiWon1: 9:41am On Aug 03, 2015
zeeblamj:

I tell u one thing. The German embassy is hardly like the American where people are able to help u get a visa. My question is, what kind of a visa do u want? By German and not colored do u mean white? The only way u can get a visa is if every document of Urs is complete. As for the aliens authority, d embassy gives them ur details and they write an acceptance letter to the embassy here before the embassy approves ur visa. If ur friend is in Germany, he could go there and check the development of ur application. U have to be precise. Tell me what u are applying for and I can give u information. Peace

You've not been following his comments hence u didn't get what and why he wrote what you commented on... His case has now been settled.

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hollaytan: 9:50am On Aug 03, 2015
Hello house, i will like to know if the visa process will be in progress without blocked account being funded. ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mickyboiz: 10:09am On Aug 03, 2015
ogagaejay:
congrats Bro, dnt worry abt the date dey wl gv u bt pray and bliv in God cos he neva forsake his ppl

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogompaul(m): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2015
lmuhopeful:

Can one ask d VO about going to more preferred school if he gets an offer even though he/she used a different school for his/her interview? I mean after the interview. One Love.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by styles2009: 10:31am On Aug 03, 2015
[quote author=blessingayokunl post=36530068][/quote]

What you guys are trying to do is called Tandem partner in learning a language but your's might not work as none of you speak the language you are planning to learn.

Why not search for a German tandem partner in Lagos/Nigeria, dont be surprise German expatriates are also willing to learn our local languages eg Pidgin English.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 10:34am On Aug 03, 2015
ogagaejay:

Why are you afraid/scared?

Do the needful, apply for a date, send an email to your course cordinator/admission office.

They may help you contact the Alien office to speed up the processes.

Don't involve any third party as this may bring up a red flag. undecided undecided

Involve God to see you through. cos he has already intervened in your matter. wink wink

Be hopeful and positive cos we shall all smile at last. grin grin

This is your last chance

Regards !
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 10:35am On Aug 03, 2015
ogagaejay:
Happy for U...what're u still waiting for Fire the email immediately... U might even get earlier appointment dan those that booked over a month ago.... Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.