Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (992718 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kuthvic: 10:41am On Aug 04, 2015
zeeblamj:

https://www.ortsdienst.de/Bayern/Schweinfurt/Auslaenderbehoerde/Auslaenderamt-inst107583/
That's a link with the address and numbers of ur Behörde!
The number is... +49972151934
Email...auslaenderamt@schweinfurt.de
Link direct to the office is: http://www.auslaenderaemter.de/info/info_auslaenderamt_in_schweinfurt.php

Thank you so much . I just called . they said my file is on their desk that the person in charge is not on seat till 14.00 oclock 2morrow.

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 04, 2015
kuthvic:

Thank you so much . I just called . they said my file is on their desk that the person in charge is not on seat till 14.00 oclock 2morrow.
Glad I could help!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 04, 2015
zeeblamj:

If u have a friend or family in Germany u can ask them to call and ask if the Nigerian embassy forwarded your documents to them or what's taking so long. Normally it shouldn't take more than 4-6 weeks of all is in order. I don't know why this Lagos guys always delay things these days!
I will also try to help u find the office in ur city.
I was never in Paderborn but I checked online for u.Ausländerangelegenheiten Kreis Paderborn
Adresse: Am Abdinghof 11
Telefonnummer: 05251 - 88 - 0
Fax: 05251 - 308 444
Email: info@kreis-paderborn.de
I hope it helps. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iyke20024(m): 11:49am On Aug 04, 2015
zeeblamj:

I was never in Paderborn but I checked online for u.Ausländerangelegenheiten Kreis Paderborn

Thanks..

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Atigba: 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
Eke40seven:

I understood you clearly. 2.2 GP is about 3.1 and its not a good omen because 80% of the school will require a GP of at least 2.5 and remember the rules, the lower in figure the better. In some cases, 3.0 can be accepted by few but in that case you sometimes need to back it up with work experienc, GMAT or GRE.
Hello

My case is similar to this guy I had 2.59 in Accounting education and 3 years working experience as an accountant in a government establishment

Can I secure admission to any university in Germany?
Though I wanted to do PGD in management cuz to boost my chance of getting admission

But recently someone told me they don't recognize PGD over there

Please I need your advice
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Atigba:

Hello

My case is similar to this guy I had 2.59 in Accounting education and 3 years working experience as an accountant in a government establishment

Can I secure admission to any university in Germany?
Though I wanted to do PGD in management cuz to boost my chance of getting admission

But recently someone told me they don't recognize PGD over there

Please I need your advice

Just try out your luck in International Business management. though with your Edu cert, am not so certain. You already have some work experience which also counts. In order to secure admission, try and apply for german class. at least A1, (It sure helps) register for Toefl/IELTS and have an overall band score of 0ver 6.5

Then fire your application for summer semester.

Hope it works for you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
zeeblamj:

Hello Zeeblamj

Nice work you doing there.

Keep it up

regards!

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sonyville(m): 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
HELLO guys, just arrived lagos now for my block account opening tomoro, .....i am a bit confused ooo.....how do i fill the block account form ? i tried filling on the computer but it didnt work cuz its in PDF. Can i use a black pen?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adeboye1000: 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
sonyville:
HELLO guys, just arrived lagos now for my block account opening tomoro, .....i am a bit confused ooo.....how do i fill the block account form ? i tried filling on the computer but it didnt work cuz its in PDF. Can i use a black pen?
Yes,Use black pen.I applied for blocked account yday too.Make sure ur doc is complete.2 filled deutche bank application forms(u must not fill 10,11,12,13),2 copies of admissn leta,2 copies of d data page of ur Intl pasport and 4,400 naira.U don't need any coloured fotocopy and u do not need paspot fotograph.Make sure u re dere as early 7am.

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sonyville(m): 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
adeboye1000:

Yes,Use black pen.I applied for blocked account yday too.Make sure ur doc is complete.2 filled deutche bank application forms(u must not fill 10,11,12,13),2 copies of admissn leta,2 copies of d data page of ur Intl pasport and 4,400 naira.U don't need any coloured fotocopy and u do not need paspot fotograph.Make sure u re dere as early 7am.

thanks bro,
the two copies of the block acct form must be coloured? they are still processing my application oooh....i am expecting their decision this week or next week. so what i have is letter of confirmation of registration from my school.... im sure that wont be a problem, rit?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
dolpaz:

Just try out your luck in International Business management. though with your Edu cert, am not so certain. You already have some work experience which also counts. In order to secure admission, try and apply for german class. at least A1, (It sure helps) register for Toefl/IELTS and have an overall band score of 0ver 6.5

Then fire your application for summer semester.

Hope it works for you
International Business Management and similar courses like that for masters are one of the most fiercely competitive programme in Germany. Despite the fact that they are more available in Universities of Applied Sciences.

@Atigba, your German grade is like 3.0, in truth, your chances are quite slim, the masters programmes that will admit you ur quite few, however, you can apply for a Bsc in a higher semester to boost your chances. That will act as your PGD. Get your IELTS and if possible add a GMAT and things like that.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Oye50(m): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
Fidelity bank is getting more and more familiar with our process. I got there this afternoon to process the form A. I was directed to Adeola at the intl office (she's in charge). She didn't allow me to explain b4 she said 'yeah I know, 8040 euros for blocked account and all'.I submitted every doc needed and she told me they ll alert me once they sort with FX. Guys if u are still doubting, fidelity process the form for blocked acct

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
nzeBiddle:

Bro, God bless you really good. This was exactly what I did; and although it has taken 5 long weeks of 'back-and-forth' emails btw me, course coordinator, the consulate in no particular order, everything is now sorted (and I wouldn't have to pay everything no more ...but in instalments). Hope your parole is going fine. All the best!

Potsdam here we come!
I'm glad you were able to work things out.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
Eke40seven:

I'm glad you were able to work things out.
Oga boss thanks for your time always. Waiting on your reply as regards my last message.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adeboye1000: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
sonyville:

thanks bro,
the two copies of the block acct form must be coloured? they are still processing my application oooh....i am expecting their decision this week or next week. so what i have is letter of confirmation of registration from my school.... im sure that wont be a problem, rit?
They accept black and white Deutsche bank application forms.U can still go wit d confirmation letter,buh don't let d Igbo man know u re using confirmation letter.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adeboye1000: 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
Oye50:
Fidelity bank is getting more and more familiar with our process. I got there this afternoon to process the form A. I was directed to Adeola at the intl office (she's in charge). She didn't allow me to explain b4 she said 'yeah I know, 8040 euros for blocked account and all'.I submitted every doc needed and she told me they ll alert me once they sort with FX. Guys if u are still doubting, fidelity process the form for blocked acct
Bro!Which branch of fidelity bank did u go to?What are d docs u took along? Who is Adeola?Which section is she dere?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lmuhopeful: 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nathan2222:

Why did you chose LMU over KIT
Just wondering since KIT is one of the TU9 universities.

Bro. I chose LMU because I would like to study Geophysics. At KIT I would be studying Optics and Photonics in the programme known as KSOP. Even though I like the course, I prefer Geophysics, and that's just the reason I chose LMU.

Besides, LMU is also a top school (I noticed they were the most successful university in the Excellence Initiative organised by the German government) wink

P.S. How come I didn't see this post yesterday
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sonyville(m): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
adeboye1000:

They accept black and white Deutsche bank application forms.U can still go wit d confirmation letter,buh don't let d Igbo man know u re using confirmation letter.
haaaa .....which Igbo man keeeee..... mee too naa Igbo oooh... Lol.. no wahala shaaaa.....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Oye50(m): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
adeboye1000:

Bro!Which branch of fidelity bank did u go to?What are d docs u took along? Who is Adeola?Which section is she dere?
I went to the headquarters. Adeola is the one in charge of the form A stuff. Just ask around. The docs I submitted were
Copy of intl Passport
Admission letter
Deutsche Bank notification
Checklist of the embassy
Degree Certificate
Instruction to debit account
The mail the embassy sent me after interview
The breakdown from my school indicating the amount 8,040€
NYSC Certificate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
lmuhopeful:

Bro. I chose LMU because I would like to study Geophysics. At KIT I would be studying Optics and Photonics in the programme known as KSOP. Even though I like the course, I prefer Geophysics, and that's just the reason I chose LMU.

Besides, LMU is also a top school (I noticed they were the most successful university in the Excellence Initiative organised by the German government) wink

Ok. smiley

P.S. How come I didn't see this post yesterday

The strange antispam bot felt this was spam so it hid it.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by rockybalboa123: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hi House. First time dropping in. Must commend you guys on all the information provided. Massive massive stuff.
My interview's next week and I seek an opinion on whether to say I am sponsoring myself (Which I really am) or to say parents. My account is funded with the 8K already. I am just thinking if the guys at the consulate won't start to think about how I will fund the second year, since the 8k is upkeep for a year. Looking forward to your responses. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
rockybalboa123:
Hi House. First time dropping in. Must commend you guys on all the information provided. Massive massive stuff.
My interview's next week and I seek an opinion on whether to say I am sponsoring myself (Which I really am) or to say parents. My account is funded with the 8K already. I am just thinking if the guys at the consulate won't start to think about how I will fund the second year, since the 8k is upkeep for a year. Looking forward to your responses. Thanks.
Relax.even the embassy knows that u will get part time job while in Germany for ur upkeep and stuff. U can also say ur parents are sponsoring u. Ur choice . If u are getting a masters degree and u have working experience, they already know u are sponsoring Urself

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lmuhopeful: 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
zeeblamj:

Relax.even the embassy knows that u will get part time job while in Germany for ur upkeep and stuff. U can also say ur parents are sponsoring u. Ur choice . If u are getting a masters degree and u have working experience, they already know u are sponsoring Urself

Kai Zeeblamj! You too much..I just dey watch you for 5D as you dey help guys out. Where you kon dey all these days. Anyways we are glad you are here wink

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
lmuhopeful:

Kai Zeeblamj! You too much..I just dey watch you for 5D as you dey help guys out. Where you kon dey all these days. Anyways we are glad you are here wink
Well I just found the thread. I hardly ever had time before. I Have to run my family and stuff. I am in Abuja for a vacation. Visiting my fam. That's y I have time. I am glad I can help.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by skills50(m): 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hi house
I want to study medicine in germany, Please i need information on how to go with the application processes thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
lmuhopeful:

Bro na tue u talk.. Shes been wonderful,God bless her... To all other guys on here,thanks for your help.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hello guys,
Do you buy a "to and from" ticket as a student?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
ogagaejay:
Hello guys,
Do you buy a "to and from" ticket as a student?
People who have national visas do not need return tickets. Just buy a one way ticket ok? Nobody (immigration) or police officers will ask u for a return ticket in Frankfurt. If anyone asks in Nigeria tell them u have a national visa and not a tourist visa
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
Guys.
I would like to need if you would also need a return ticket as a student.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
@zeeblamj thanks, I have been reading your post. It is nice to have you here.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
Which airline can I get the least expensive ticket?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
ogagaejay:
Which airline can I get the least expensive ticket?

With this I can't help unfortunately. I use Lufthansa airlines and I think people have been saying its the most expensive . I hope the other guys have better choices. I also use KLM, Dutch airline. It's a bit cheaper than Lufthansa I think by like 800 euros

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.