Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (993922 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by takeastep: 8:48am On Aug 29, 2015
justwise:

Follow him first

Ok. thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Futurewiser: 8:52am On Aug 29, 2015
futurewise11:

please brother since you said you know me please call my number or send me an email.This is getting serious.

I know you nah. your English name start with E and ends with L while your native names starts with A and ends with O. So you be my guy. I will call you now. How is Reutlingen nah?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by takeastep: 8:53am On Aug 29, 2015
justwise:

Follow him first

I have done that. So how do i check the pm?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:00am On Aug 29, 2015
takeastep:

I have done that. So how do i check the pm?

Check the email you registered here with
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by obs3rver: 9:09am On Aug 29, 2015
Givers really never lack. We have allowed our "hustle" spirit make us lose sight of what is really important in life. I get it, the country is hard, it's even harder to survive in no-mans-land, and on top of that, we've been taught to treat everything as if it's a competition. See yeah, we are all really just competing with life, it all ends with each individual 6ft below ground level. Having been taught to be profit-oriented in our thinking, we've allowed it becloud our judgement. Some will say; "if it's not getting you money, then why are you doing it". Well, excuse my french, but I think that's bullshit. You see, I really do not blame anyone who decides to seek knowledge for free, and use this to make money. Many will refer to this as being street-smart, but such a behavior is why we are still being referred to as a developing country. Let those who can help, help out in whichever way they can, without a need for recompense. Advise should be free. You should help people because you want to, not because you expect something in return. We really need to shun this "scratch my back, I scratch yours" mentality if we indeed want to meet up with other developed countries. If you observe well, you will see that developed countries do things for the overall improvement of themselves, and their economy. They help each other so they can grow individually and collectively. The way I figure it, if more people can develop themselves and add value, Nigeria will one day get to where she needs to be, through direct or indirect impact of this. Look at the Indians, they help each other in all they do. They treat each other like brothers and sisters. This has led to them having a strong presence wherever they go, and even though quite a good number of them might be brilliant, they are better at what they do because they help each other to learn from the best institutions in the world. Proof of this is their advancement in the field of medicine.

Let's all try to help each other wherever we find ourselves. Let's drop our statuses when we get out there, and help each other make it because we only know today, not tomorrow. No one is an island; we only have ourselves.

To those who have been helping selflessly on this thread with advise, brainstorming and whatnot, I say Ayekoo - well done, thank you, and God bless. Don't worry, keep on keeping on, your reward is in heaven, and the blessings that will be bestowed upon you shall be greater than what can be counted by any man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lmuhopeful: 9:10am On Aug 29, 2015
Futurewiser:

I know you nah. your English name start with E and ends with L while your native names starts with A and ends with O. So you be my guy. I will call you now. How is Reutlingen nah?

Kai..Naija guys are really C.razy grin grin ..Talking to yourself..hahahaha..

You have been nabbed and you still continue to talk to yourself grin grin

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 9:30am On Aug 29, 2015
All this futurewise abi na pastfoolish matter don too much angry

PLEASE WHO HAS COMPLETED A FORM A TRANSACTION WITH AN ADMISSION LETTER IN GERMAN

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lmuhopeful: 9:41am On Aug 29, 2015
Williamso:
All this futurewise abi na pastfoolish matter don too much angry

PLEASE WHO HAS COMPLETED A FORM A TRANSACTION WITH AN ADMISSION LETTER IN GERMAN

I suggest that you translate the letter and certify it..perhaps at a high court (inquire about this) aor the embassy (but in this case you may have to translate at Goethe Institute ) and take both to the bank. This should work.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 9:46am On Aug 29, 2015
styles2009:

Only on Nigreian forums you would see one person talking to himself, na so craze dey use start grin grin grin grin
Orisirisi, wetin person no go see for nairaland.. Futurewiser is this one minute madness or what? smiley

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 9:55am On Aug 29, 2015
lmuhopeful:

I suggest that you translate the letter and certify it..perhaps at a high court (inquire about this) aor the embassy (but in this case you may have to translate at Goethe Institute ) and take both to the bank. This should work.
Thanks!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 29, 2015
takeastep:

Guess i should give a bit of info here.

There are actually 2 ways in which you can get Phd slot here in Germany:

1. By applying for advertised Phd positions in your area of interest. That can be found on Daad here: https://www.daad.de/deutschland/promotion/phd/en/13306-phdgermany-database/ They are mostly fully funded. Just follow the instructions and apply.

2. You need to connect with a potential supervisor that works in your area of interest. Now this is quite difficult. Because, you need to search for schools that do research in you area of interest, then visit their websites and track down the names and contact addresses of as many professors as you wish. Then send them mails, asking them to supervise you. You can send to as many as you wish. Meanwhile, you must get your well packaged CV and research proposal ready. Send both alongside the mails. Then wait for response. Most times these professors do have funding opportunities that are not known to the public, just waiting for capable students that can take them on. But you have to be very patient. your replies may not come in soon. But summer holiday is your best bet. They are less busy now!

In my own case, i was quite lucky. Because my ex-lecturer had his Phd here, so fortunately i was also interested in the area similar to what he worked on. I spoke with him, he then connected me with the man i'm working with now.
I sent an e-mail to him with the documents i mentioned earlier. After some time he responded. It took a while though, but i was patient. After showing interest in me, he then later suggested i bring up a proposal in another area of research different from what i earlier sent but inter-related. I didnt waste time, i prepared it and send within 48 hours. We chatted back and forth for over a year before i landed here. I tried applying for Daad scholarship through his assistance but didnt make it (going for it again this year)

You need to sell yourself to any potential supervisor. Package your CV very well. Thats the only thing that tells them who you are and what you can do!

Doing another Master? Well it may sound like an easier route because once you are in the system already, it's far easier to pursue your Phd study directly. There arent many students doing that, so opportunities abound.

However, why waste another 2 years doing Masters again...except if its in another area, i dont think its necessary. Why not just chill, take your time and follow the process i highlighted. If nothing comes up by the end of this year, then you can think of using the Masters option.

Hope this helps!

Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tariy: 10:43am On Aug 29, 2015
Hallo haus Guten morgen....
Please I need university in Germany for English taught BSc courses for a commercial student who just finished his secondary school........
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by skills50(m): 10:43am On Aug 29, 2015
I havn't seen a medical student in this thread Does it mean dy dosent exist?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tariy: 10:44am On Aug 29, 2015
lmuhopeful:

When did you guys leave Goethe ystday.......
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by takeastep: 10:54am On Aug 29, 2015
tariy:
Hallo haus Guten morgen....
Please I need university in Germany for English taught BSc courses for a commercial student who just finished his secondary school........

Do your search here: https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/studiengang/en/
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by futurewise11(m): 11:09am On Aug 29, 2015
Eke40seven:
LOL!
The Futurewise, Futurewiser, futurewisest and futurewisening situation no want end...make me self upgrade to Eke50seven.

This is what I think though, Futurewise is now futurewiser11 using the knowledge he gets here to make money and who can blame him? However, he has made his own impact on the thread too but where I fault him is that he didn't come out plain, legit and open about it and the cover up was really poor. Childishly poor! A little honesty could have saved him a lot.

Sometimes when you think of it, you wonder if we Nigerians actually deserve free services because of the attitude of many. We are always take take take take but find it hard to give back. Look back at the number of people who benefited from the thread all these years, how many ever came back to share their experience or render help back to those who need it now they have gone through the process? less than 1%. My own "summer friends" wey go chat you up in midnight, how many have given feedback on life there when they crossed over? less than 1%.
If 10% of the resources we have had here gave back here and spend even 10 mins in a month, we would have had a full info on ALL the states in Germany but unfortunately we just go and never look back!

That's why I respect guys like cindino20, Nevilbot and DaimlerBenz.

See hadassaeke don dey hustle for info and preparation now because she knows 99% of the winter people presently will NOT give a two pence about this thread when they leave.

So, if you don't have an attitude of "let's do it for God and for charity sake" its really hard not to do what futurewise abi na wiser did.
Now its now clearer why at one time why many people PMed me from behind to quit the thread!

@pauluche, sir the PM got me a failure notice when I tried replying.
am highly disappointed in your post because your assumption and accusation are wrong.

Firstly,if i have done anything wrong,i will comebout clean and said am sorry to the house.

check both ID and there post.you will observe the clear cut difference.while one is a known figure,its obvious that the other (futurewiser) is an attension seeker looking popular ID to draw attension.

Yes i help people make uni assist payment and charge 10 euro.why? Even though i use my gtb staff account for the transaction i must pay for gtb mastercard charges and another few charges(3 euro) to the german bank atm.

on block account issue,i have facilitated upto 7 people block account transaction without colecting one kobo.I have the evidence and 2 of the guys are nairalander.this is bexause i dont have to use atm for the transaction.

On admission stuff,yes people pay me to assist them on admission.why? If anybody ask for my advice via pm i reoly them and tell them what to do.i owed my being germany today to this wonderful forum.so its a priviledge assisting people in any little way.But if people insist and appeal that i should handle everything that they have applied before and fail should i turn them down? if i apply to 5 school under uni assist shouldi pay with my own money?among people have anchored his admission did any one complain of being short change? if i know of any development that can help the house i post it here. But if for any reason anyone ask me to handle his admission i will do it.because its not against any law.

And you mr copycat i comment my reserve
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bazekel: 11:32am On Aug 29, 2015
Please Short Stay visa applicants should indicate. Let's put heads together. Student visa applicants full here.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lmuhopeful: 11:56am On Aug 29, 2015
tariy:

When did you guys leave Goethe ystday.......

We left around 3 o clock. The janitor wanted to clean the place.

Whats your real name? How come you sabi me I nor kon sabi you grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fele1: 11:58am On Aug 29, 2015
justwise:

..and the 'other' futurewise11 also travel to Germany in 2013? What a coincident

During his admission and visa application members here helped him free of charge but after getting to Germany he starts charging people for admission and visa assistant.

This is my issue with the whole show of hypocrisy....many members here have given their time and energy to help others freely while people like you eat your cake and have it

I'm sure that many people here know about your dealings but not bold enough to speak out.

I will do what i have to do just to make sure that other people will not relent or give up helping others freely as they have been doing for years here

Passes Oga just wise a cup of Vodka cool

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pauluche: 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
@pauluche, sir the PM got me a failure notice when I tried replying.
[/quote]

Bros Eke47... thanks for your response. Please. email me via: ponyemnazor@yahoo.com
Thanks a trillion.... smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tariy: 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
takeastep:

Do your search here: https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/studiengang/en/
Oh ok will check. viele Danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by daimlerbenz: 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
For me, I see no crime in owning up to alternate monikers. I don't deny I am jahjehova, and when someone asked why I dropped it,I simply told him I got tired of it.

Now if there is anything I know about some Nigerians it's the fact that some are very lazy. I used to be that way but coming here has changed my ideology. Some people can't just take initiative. They will ask you to do everyfreakingthing for them. Ordinary application forms some will want you to fill for them. Now to me, that's laziness and I will not bath an eyelid to make charges for those kind of persons.

The way things have suddenly panned out between Futurewiser, Futurewise, and Futurewise11 particularly in recent days that they are even exchanging pleasantries on NL despite one telling the other that he has his digits says nothing more than just playing to the gallery. I will admonish whoever has those monikers to stop this show of shame.

I also come here cause I must confess, this thread saved me a lot in the preceding days tom my German sojourn and I believe it behoves on me to give back to society. The rate at which we Nigerians form for each other na die.

So for those of you #teamwinter2015, I charge you as you come over, be here next year to give back to this society that helped you through it all. I may not be freely available this time next year, but I want to believe that the spirit built in this thread lives on

Finally, Justwise, thanks for this idea

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fele1: 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
daimlerbenz:

So for those of you #teamwinter2015, I charge you as you come over, be here next year to give back to this society that helped you through it all. I may not be freely available this time next year, but I want to believe that the spirit built in this thread lives on

Finally, Justwise, thanks for this idea
I'm I the only one who noticed he first staged the padi padi show and later Called himself A CopyCat... ?

Nigerians and what they title #Hustle.. We blessed all Free Givers that will never lack... Patiently Waiting for Eke40Seven n Dolpaz Testimony jare..
#Back2Hustle
#Winter2016Train

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
futurewise11:

am highly disappointed in your post because your assumption and accusation are wrong.

Firstly,if i have done anything wrong,i will comebout clean and said am sorry to the house.

check both ID and there post.you will observe the clear cut difference.while one is a known figure,its obvious that the other (futurewiser) is an attension seeker looking popular ID to draw attension.

Yes i help people make uni assist payment and charge 10 euro.why? Even though i use my gtb staff account for the transaction i must pay for gtb mastercard charges and another few charges(3 euro) to the german bank atm.

on block account issue,i have facilitated upto 7 people block account transaction without colecting one kobo.I have the evidence and 2 of the guys are nairalander.this is bexause i dont have to use atm for the transaction.

On admission stuff,yes people pay me to assist them on admission.why? If anybody ask for my advice via pm i reoly them and tell them what to do.i owed my being germany today to this wonderful forum.so its a priviledge assisting people in any little way.But if people insist and appeal that i should handle everything that they have applied before and fail should i turn them down? if i apply to 5 school under uni assist shouldi pay with my own money?among people have anchored his admission did any one complain of being short change? if i know of any development that can help the house i post it here. But if for any reason anyone ask me to handle his admission i will do it.because its not against any law.

And you mr copycat i comment my reserve
You didn't comprehend my message well.

If you read through my post, you will find out that no one has publicly shown you any support the way I did. The opening remark was just a light hearted banter.
I know for sure and I commended you for "giving back" to this thread and stated that "I didn't blame you.."

I know what you do way before many people here commented on it and I see through the brother/friend talk but I played along well even when we had a short exchange of mail.

I know people who said you have charged them to "influence" admission on their behalf even without seeking your assistance for admission when they just wanted you to pay uniassist fees for them and some of these I referred personally to you but their complaints made me refer them to a cheaper option (but you have explained why the uni-assist charges are high)

However, that's not my concern, neither do I see the wrong in that apart from the fact that you can't "influence" admissions beyond what is legal. In my latter comments I was only digressing to another matter using your situation as an example.

If you make money from what you know, should I begrudge you that? For clarity sake, you may not be "futurewiser" but I'm sure the "futurewise" on the old thread and "futurewiser11" are one and the same person.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by willy2000(m): 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
Eke40seven:
You didn't comprehend my message well.

If you read through my post, you will find out that no one has publicly shown you any support the way I did. The opening remark was just a light hearted banter.
I know for sure and I commended you for "giving back" to this thread and stated that "I didn't blame you.."

I know what you do way before many people here commented on it and I see through the brother/friend talk but I played along well even when we had a short exchange of mail.

I know people who said you have charged them to "influence" admission on their behalf even without seeking your assistance for admission when they just wanted you to pay uniassist fees for them and some of these I referred personally to you but their complaints made me refer them to a cheaper option (but you have explained why the uni-assist charges are high)

However, that's not my concern, neither do I see the wrong in that apart from the fact that you can't "influence" admissions beyond what is legal. In my latter comments I was only digressing to another matter using your situation as an example.

If you make money from what you know, should I begrudge you that? For clarity sake, you may not be "futurewiser" but I'm sure the "futurewise" on the old thread and "futurewiser11" are one and the same person.

Let him be. futurewise abi na wiser................ You reap what you sow. Simple

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
willy2000:

Let him be. futurewise abi na wiser................ You reap what you sow. Simple

Abi na.. The issue must be bury down and talk abt the main thing here.. I can't wait to hear testimonies o as my own is certain next year.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dcitizen: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hello,

Can i use letter of sponsorship for visa interview for any university? I need somebody with an idea to help me out.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
dcitizen:
Hello,

Can i use letter of sponsorship for visa interview for any university? I need somebody with an idea to help me out.
What do you mean by any university? sponsorship letter for study na sponsorship letter whether na SK, Uni or UoAS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (469)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.