Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,722 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (993581 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by amahtrendy(f): 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
And I refreshed my gmail
Then I found it. The long awaited mail frm the embassy. Abeg make una jolly with me as I toast to the success of my visa. Na God win.
To all the visa hopefuls"fear not, its coming ur way. Just believe the only living God' He is awesome and faithfull.
Congrates kciano and other recipients. Und danke to all who supported me directly and indirectly. You are too much. Love y'all

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cahnellven: 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
amahtrendy:
And I refreshed my gmail
Then I found it. The long awaited mail frm the embassy. Abeg make una jolly with me as I toast to the success of my visa. Na God win.
To all the visa hopefuls"fear not, its coming ur way. Just believe the only living God' He is awesome and faithfull.
Congrates kciano and other recipients. Und danke to all who supported me directly and indirectly. You are too much. Love y'all

After the reggae, play the blues...... Enjoy yourself baby booo..... Go represent for Munich abeg

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by amahtrendy(f): 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
cahnellven:

After the reggae, play the blues...... Enjoy yourself baby booo..... Go reprepsent for Munich abeg
Lol u funny die. Abeg tak one champagne on my behalf tonight. Lol. I de wait ur own testimony
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kaypopps: 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
Princesam400:

Congratulations bro
thank you so much

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
amahtrendy:
And I refreshed my gmail

Wow, testimonies jst dey flow like water.. Congratulation

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kciano: 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
amahtrendy:
And I refreshed my gmail

Congrats babe ....we dey wait for Kelvin news ...his own must come out this week jare

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ayeopare(m): 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
Good info bro about the contract stuff, 2-3 jobs that is huge. But i tot they can only work 20hrs/week. So how come the multiple job.
futurewise11:
Tips on surviving here.......

Please be mindfull of your account and contract here.Avoid contract stuff here because the company have access to your account,in liew of this they might debit your account for a very filmsy excuse.Apart from my house and mandatory AOK insurance,anything contract is a no no for me.At the end of the day its better to buy any stuff here outrightly.Expecially the telecom company here.I was charge 20 euro for a simcard which i can easily get from lycamobile and lebara free.The another company charge me 550 euro for making call to nigeria at night,claiming the price for night call is different blabla before i could say jack the money is out already....now i just load card and i use simple... WATCH WHAT YOU SIGn.

Anybody going to ravensburg?Its a nice city with good student job,i was there and i met many of the guys there with 2-3 jobs..

My 2cent.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
ayeopare:
Good info bro about the contract stuff, 2-3 jobs that is huge. But i tot they can only work 20hrs/week. So how come the multiple job.
550 euros for a call is outrageous. Was it for 24 hours? I know it's expensive but this is ourageous! Did Telekom do this wicked act? Wow. About the contract thing it's not only that. Also putting ur name and address and stuff on anyhow paper as well as signature. Hold ur signature right . in Germany they can hold u for one stupid thing even when u didn't know it was a deal as long as u signature is there. Guys he's right. Be careful. ! O2 is cheaper in my opinion compared to Telekom for u phone. Always do prepaid cause once u put ur account on the contract with Telekom, they can just take 50 euros per month and u can't do anything about it cause u signed it. But Telekom is the shii. Lol like mtn here. For Internet everyone would agree with me that Telekom is first choice. 30 euros at most for unlimited internet in ur flat...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
amahtrendy:
And I refreshed my gmail Then I found it. The long awaited mail frm
Congrats dear...

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pompido: 11:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
Obiwann and Dolpaz, it was great meeting you dudes and sharing ideas with you guys today. God bless us all.

Holla at me anytime and I will oblige.

Eke , we are dutifully waiting on you.

Congrats Ama!

6 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
pompido:
Obiwann and Dolpaz, it was great meeting you dudes and sharing ideas with you guys today. God bless us all.

Congrats Ama!

Lolz.. you na bros eh... Rematch must surely dey.. grin grin

Thanks for the hospitality. We must collabo for DE. wink

One Love bro !

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
pompido:

Congrats Ama!
Hehe, oga boss, thanks for the treat...
If only u go enter germany b4 OCT 1, We for celebrate the part2 which happens to be our birthday together... in style..
hehe..see u in Kiel oga...

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
AMARA, Congrats oh.. welcome on board... wishing all others waiting the very best.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
Congrats Amara Trendy babe.. Ihre Ehemann warten fur Sie bei Frankfurt.. Sie mussen verstanden mich.

Viel Gluck Liebe !

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cahnellven: 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
dolpaz:
Congrats Amara Trendy babe.. Ihre Ehemann warten fur Sie bei Frankfurt.. Sie mussen verstanden mich.

Viel Gluck Liebe !

HMMMN..... mouth sealed

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by styles2009: 11:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
kuthvic:

Hello,
U may not get direct flight 2 bremen unless if it is a major intl airport but u can fly 2 a nearby city then from there u take a train. Like I am flying 2 frankfurt then from there i will take a 2 hours train between 20 to 42 euro (depends if i reserve a seat or not ) to schweinfut.

I have checked for you . if you choose 2 fly 2 frankfurt too u can take a connecting train to Bremen . Its about 5 hrs trip and the price range between 35 euro to 106 euro depends on the ticket you buy . The website is www.bahn.com

so if you are on budget like me u can fly 2 frankfurt less than 100k then connect 2 ur city with like 100 euro or less then u see that with 150k or less ,u are in bremen

35 - 106, Daylight roberry, please use the bus (www.meinfernbus.de) ,it's 2 hrs difference and cost less than 20Euro, thank me later

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sonyville(m): 12:14am On Sep 02, 2015
happy new months all...... what a way to start the month. 3 testimonies already.... congrat KAYPOP, KCIANO and AMARA-chukwu .... More testimonies ahead ... Summer16 bell rings

My people! My people !!.....

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shamakson: 1:01am On Sep 02, 2015
[quote author=amahtrendy post=37574391]
And I refreshed my gmail

Congratz Amahtrendy and Boss Kciano........I tap from ur testimonies IJN (Amen).

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shamakson: 1:34am On Sep 02, 2015
styles2009:

35 - 106, Daylight roberry, please use the bus (www.meinfernbus.de) ,it's 2 hrs difference and cost less than 20Euro, thank me later

If you are travelling from Lagos Airport, there are always flights connecting to Bremen although not with Emirate nor Royal Air Maroc but you can fly Turkish for #122,912 (according to Wakanow) or €542 (according to Tripadvisor).

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 2:31am On Sep 02, 2015
kaypopps:
join me thanks God oo. exactly 8weeks after interview i received the long awaited email around 2:36pm to come and pick up my visa.
thank you all for ur support. so so happy

Congratulation.... Still counting.............

On to the next one Ekefourtyseven IJN.............

IRepTeamWinter2016

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ayeopare(m): 3:17am On Sep 02, 2015
This is better.
shamakson:

If you are travelling from Lagos Airport, there are always flights connecting to Bremen although not with Emirate nor Royal Air Maroc but you can fly Turkish for #122,912 (according to Wakanow) or €542 (according to Tripadvisor).

Cheers!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 6:56am On Sep 02, 2015
Good morning house, seems i missed a lot yesterday! Congrats to amahtrend, kciano, n kaypop, go n excel!
@ oga Eke40seven, i think i mistakenly sent the recent last two SOPs more than 1nce, so please do check before deleting cos they are 2 different ones (am so sori 4 d inconveniences that i have caused u). Ur testimony is next! GOD bless you bro.
#TeamWinter 2016!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Galads(m): 8:10am On Sep 02, 2015
Obiwannn:
Hehe, oga boss, thanks for the treat...
If only u go enter germany b4 OCT 1, We for celebrate the part2 which happens to be our birthday together... in style..
hehe..see u in Kiel oga...
hmmmm, this kind parade day sweet o, b4 u know u go sleep for chair till morning. Lol. This kind parade go day germo? Cos I go like sleep for chair with somebody.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ayeopare(m): 8:18am On Sep 02, 2015
Good morning house, congratulations to those who have received their Visa approval and for those yet to receive, it will surely come in Jesus Name.

House, someone made mentioned of Agents as one the easiest route of obtaining sponsorship letter. pls can anyone help out with any reliable person who can do that?

Highly anticipating your response. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 8:25am On Sep 02, 2015
amahtrendy:
And I refreshed my gmail

Congrats ama!!!!!!! cheesy smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iyke20024(m): 10:05am On Sep 02, 2015
kaypopps:
join me thanks God oo. exactly 8weeks after interview i received the long awaited email around 2:36pm to come and pick up my visa.
thank you all for ur support. so so happy

Congrat!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 02, 2015
This september will be good ooh.. #teamwinter bus is gradually getting full. Congrats Kciano, Trendy & Kaypops...

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iyke20024(m): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2015
@Twinkle..

Were you able to get the IGI insurance before 8am and still able to get your visa that same day?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pauluche: 10:37am On Sep 02, 2015
amahtrendy:
And I refreshed my gmail

Congrats to you

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pauluche: 10:43am On Sep 02, 2015
@ Bros Dolpaz I sent you a pm like two days ago still expecting your reply. Tnx

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ethelbert006: 11:15am On Sep 02, 2015
amahtrendy:
And I refreshed my gmail

and that's how the new September Testimonies continues to roll in. Celebration is for sure!!! More so, Sharply keying to these testimonies! IJN.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 11:18am On Sep 02, 2015
iyke20024:
@Twinkle..

Were you able to get the IGI insurance before 8am and still able to get your visa that same day?

No Bro.. I got it a day before going to the embassy.

But a pal of mine got it around 8am and rushed to the embassy before 9am. And got his visa that day in the afternoon .

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.