Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,029 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:42 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (987459 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hampy:
Hello House. How y'all doing this morning? Congratulations to all those who has gotten their visas. ANVICOLA, you are really a blessed person. Just keep doing all the good things you are doing.

I am in a difficult situation and I need your advice. My school confirmed my enrolment extension to November 9th, just as the "In the a.m matter" mail already entered my email from the embassy. I have now been asked to come to the embassy with my passport and what not. What do i do now? Do i anticipate a rejection and prepare my appeal alongside? Or simply go along with my confirmation of extension from school? It's 5 weeks after my interview already. SOCWORK & EKE40SEVEN- Please take note.

The mail you got from the consulate (In the a.m), did it ask you to come with insurance? I would assume it didn't, that's why you are worried. Reply that mail with the confirmation of enrollment deadline ASAP. If possible, send it to all the Nigerian Consulate-General emails you can get. Then first thing Monday morning, put a call through to them and tell them you got an extension from your school and also a mail to go to the consulate and ask them what you should do about this.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
Futurewiser:

You can deceive the full house but not me. I am intelligent to refuse this attention seeker's post here. Here are some of your post on south Africa thread recently and 30th September. I know how careful and efficient Germans are and your visa cannot be approved without proof of financial means. Even if Embassy approved mistakenly, remember foreigners office too will review it. Applications without prof of financial means are marked incomplete online and sent as ''incomplete'' For your information not only one VO reviews your application before it is fwd to Germany for further review and approval. Please go back to your south Africa thread and stop seeking attention here. I wonder why people will just behave like this ,,, smh...

I love Cape Town!!
bro how u dey, i dey follow this trend nd really appreciate u. I beg i wanna cum to southafrica to come huzzle, though i'm a first degree holder and i'm tired of naija(u knw wat i mean). Can u link me wit a very gud agent to help me wit d visa tin. I beg i be JJC. Kindly assist a brother

Anvicola: 6:31pm On Sep 23
I beg who knows a very good agent that can help me get southafrica visa in few weeks and how much it will cost. Thanks in anticipation
Anvicola: 10:31am On Sep 12
Good day my people, i am about to apply for southafrica visa, i am a graduate of microbiology and i have been working for more than a year now and wanna relocate to southafrica to work there. Pls how do i go about it and which visa type should i apply for? Tanx

Oga, please first of all clear your case too before "poknosing" into another man's case. The issue of futurewiser and futurewise11 is still fresh in our memory. Why will you run someone down like this as if you are the VO or you are working in alien's office or you are God. We have heard and read about someone that received the mail without funding on this same platform. As a matter of fact, this guy (Avicola) and I had our interview the same day, only two of us are there for student visa interview that I know of. His debacle started at the gate when he signed at the back of questionnaires instead of the proper application forms. The security chief (aka igbo) man had to give him another application forms to fill and signed( 1st favour). When we entered, we have some chit chat, I asked him if he knows about nairaland, his username before I revealed myself too. He had his oral interview and test before me; I was right there. After his interview and test, we discussed everything that transpired during the interview cause it took little time before his passport was returned back to him and a long stretch before I was called upon for mine. He left when I started my own interview because the VO told me to ask him to go; else, I guess he was planning to wait for me. During our discussion after his interview, he was discouraged because of what transpired; to the extent that the VO told him that he just want to use the opportunity to enter Germany; that he is not ready to study in Germany at all which prompted the VO to give him test which is not common for an Msc student. He said he didn't complete the test too which brought about some kind of discouragement to him. He tarted talking about the possibility of going to South Africa because going through the southy embassy has little stress unlike German embassy that will ask questions upon questions and later test. I encouraged him within my best ability and asked him to believe that with God, everything is possible. He has already paid for accommodation, I saw the receipt and it seems he said his course/school coordinator has also contacted the embassy before the interview regarding the timing or something which I can't really remember again. I believe this family will remember his post here on the day of the interview, infact, he has given up on the Germo matter going by his post on the day of the interview. I and other people replied and encouraged him on this same platform. The records are there for you or everyone to see. Now why would someone that has given up on something come back to this same thread to lie about getting visa if he didn't? What do you think he will stand to gain in telling lies of getting something he didn't get? What will the whole house stand to gain from it if he is telling lie? When has it become a crime to follow,comment on other travel threads or have plan B? you shouldn't have concluded that way bro. Even if he is telling lie about getting visa mail, who will be the major beneficiary on this platform? It will only look like someone that planted 10 tubers of yam but lied that he planted 100. When he has finished eaten the real 10, he will surely eat the fake 90. In a nut shell, I don't see reason why he will lie about something as big as this. Finally, if I were you@Avicola, I will just copy part of the mail sent by the embassy and paste it here for the doubting Thomas to see. Accept my congratulations. Shalom.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tinder: 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
Williamso:

The mail you got from the consulate (In the a.m), did it ask you to come with insurance? I would assume it didn't, that's why you are worried. Reply that mail with the confirmation of enrollment deadline ASAP. If possible, send it to all the Nigerian Consulate-General emails you can get. Then first thing Monday morning, put a call through to them and tell them you got an extension from your school and also a mail to go to the consulate and ask them what you should do about this.

Please I sent you a mail. Where on the Uniassist page should I click to fill the forms for different schools. I'm on my pc now
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
They didn't ask for insurance. That's why i'm a bit worried. lol. So you mean i should just reply them with confirmation of enrolment extension and place a call to them? Without having to go to the embassy? Mind you, they have already asked me to come with my passport in their email - "In the a.m matter".
Williamso:

GENESIS OF THE MAIL FROM THE EMBASSY:

I took the hint from SOCWORK to email the embassy and inquire from them about the status of my visa application. In my email, i stated that my enrolment had passed (Oct 1st & 2nd) and lectures begin on Oct 5th. However, I stated that the school told me that they will extend my enrolment but I didn't attach any documentary evidence to that effect (simply because I don't have it from the school yet as at that time). Now that the school confirmed my enrolment extension to November 9th, the embassy replied my email with the "In the a.m matter" mail asking me to come to the embassy with my passport. I might be wrong, but i'm quite certain that its a rejection and their reason will be - enrolment/registration deadline had passed blah blah. So you see, I'm in a fix here? Do i just forward my confirmation of enrolment extension to the embassy? or go to the embassy to receive my rejection and appeal? I don't know what to do.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
They didn't ask for insurance. That's why i'm a bit worried. lol. So you mean i should just reply them with confirmation of enrolment extension and place a call to them? Without having to go to the embassy? Mind you, they have already asked me to come with my passport in their email - "In the a.m matter”.

I took the hint from SOCWORK to email the embassy and inquire from them about the status of my visa application. In my email, i stated that my enrolment had passed (Oct 1st & 2nd) and lectures begin on Oct 5th. However, I stated that the school told me that they will extend my enrolment but I didn't attach any documentary evidence to that effect (simply because I don't have it from the school yet as at that time). Now that the school confirmed my enrolment extension to November 9th, the embassy replied my email with the "In the a.m matter" mail asking me to come to the embassy with my passport. I might be wrong, but i'm quite certain that its a rejection and their reason will be - enrolment/registration deadline had passed blah blah. So you see, I'm in a fix here? Do i just forward my confirmation of enrolment extension to the embassy? or go to the embassy to receive my rejection and appeal? I don't know what to do.
Williamso:

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
@filimontana, oga Eke40seven, Obiwann et al abeg mk una explain the process for studying medicine in germany from the scratch.
I have read ur comments on it, buh my question is; for someone with a b.sc in a different field (like b.sc in physics), what is the procedure like? Thanks in anticipation!
Good day people!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2015
Tinder:

Please I sent you a mail. Where on the Uniassist page should I click to fill the forms for different schools. I'm on my pc now
Sent you a video. Check your mail
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hampy:
They didn't ask for insurance. That's why i'm a bit worried. lol. So you mean i should just reply them with confirmation of enrolment extension and place a call to them? Without having to go to the embassy? Mind you, they have already asked me to come with my passport in their email - "In the a.m matter”.

Hmmmmmmm. This one is strong.
Knowing that you did not have time, you should not have contacted the embassy on that issue as it's the only the Auslanderbehoerde of the city that approves your visa, but they and the embassy can deny it. The foreigner's office should have been your port of call. However, my suggestion still stands. Did they give you a specific date to go the embassy? I think not, so send them the mail, call them on monday, then go there on Tuesday.

Viel Glück
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tinder: 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
Williamso:

Sent you a video. Check your mail

Bossssss thanks you are on point, I have downloaded the video and I'm following the steps inch by inch. Danke Schon
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Socwork: 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
Sorry hampy. I ve been out of network. That mail has disturbed my peace as we are almost at the same expectation. However. Make a mail regarding your extension asap. Im going to do so now.God help me ooo
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pauluche: 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hampy:
Hello House. How y'all doing this morning? Congratulations to all those who has gotten their visas. ANVICOLA, you are really a blessed person. Just keep doing all the good things you are doing.

I am in a difficult situation and I need your advice. My school confirmed my enrolment extension to November 9th, just as the "In the a.m matter" mail already entered my email from the embassy. I have now been asked to come to the embassy with my passport and what not. What do i do now? Do i anticipate a rejection and prepare my appeal alongside? Or simply go along with my confirmation of extension from school? It's 5 weeks after my interview already. SOCWORK & EKE40SEVEN- Please take note.

Bro did you get a mail to fund your account after your interview?
Oga Eke pls respond to his post. It is well God is involved
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
No. The embassy didn't give a specific date to come. They just said i should come between 8-9 Mondays - Fridays. That's it. I will forward the confirmation of enrolment extension to them and call them on Monday. Then go on Tuesday (If they still require that i come after my call to them). Thanks.
Williamso:

Hmmmmmmm. This one is strong.
Knowing that you did not have time, you should not have contacted the embassy on that issue as it's the only the Auslanderbehoerde of the city that approves your visa, but they and the embassy can deny it. The foreigner's office should have been your port of call. However, my suggestion still stands. Did they give you a specific date to go the embassy? I think not, so send them the mail, call them on monday, then go there on Tuesday.

Viel Glück
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
Nothing do you bro. You won't suffer the same fate. I should have emailed them before i did. Or not email them at all when i know i am already out of time - just as Williamso said. But no cause for alarm. Just email them your extension enrolment and you will be fine. No shaking.
Socwork:
Sorry hampy. I ve been out of network. That mail has disturbed my peace as we are almost at the same expectation. However. Make a mail regarding your extension asap. Im going to do so now.God help me ooo
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
I funded before my interview. And I had my interview on 31.8.2015 - That's 5 weeks already. If they wanted to reject me - they would have rejected me early enough. The fact that the mail is coming now means it has to do with my enrolment/resumption date and all. I'm positive.
Pauluche:

Bro did you get a mail to fund your account after your interview?
Oga Eke pls respond to his post. It is well God is involved
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Socwork: 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
Im also positive broda that the mail is for good since it has lasted till now. I have e mailed them abt my extension on that same mail trail i used now. I never knew they even work or send correspondences on satdays. It is well. Callin u but not getting tru.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pauluche: 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
Yea you're right... Just remain positive Bro. All will be well....

Hampy:
I funded before my interview. And I had my interview on 31.8.2015 - That's 5 weeks already. If they wanted to reject me - they would have rejected me early enough. The fact that the mail is coming now means it has to do with my enrolment/resumption date and all. I'm positive.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dam12: 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
Kindly forward it to me, thanks
Tinder:

Bossssss thanks you are on point, I have downloaded the video and I'm following the steps inch by inch. Danke Schon
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tinder: 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
Dam12:
Kindly forward it to me, thanks

Sure let me have your email. Also know the video is 84MB oh, hope you know what the video is all about.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dam12: 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
Tinder:

Sure let me have your email. Also know the video is 84MB oh, hope you know what the video is all about.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dam12: 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
No prob, yea I do. Pls chk ur pm
Tinder:

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
Tinder:

Please send the video to my mail as well, I think it would be helpful. Danke.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hampy:

Hmmmm another reason for people to relax...somethings just take time....the auslanderbehorde re nt that big and and they normally ve alot of applicants this period.

Advise to other applicants....be calm...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tinder: 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
kilo4sure:

Please send the video to my mail as well, I think it would be helpful. Danke.

Sent it now
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tinder: 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
Dam12:
No prob, yea I do. Pls chk ur pm

I didn't get your pm bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Walesby: 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
Who they thz Hamburg Nigerian Gathering...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by styles2009: 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
Walesby:
Who they thz Hamburg Nigerian Gathering...

I.dey here ohh
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hampy:

What and what were you asked to bring? If only we know the contents of the mail, it would have been easier for me to interprete.
Modified: I quoted you from my mentions. Wait! You said no insurance?

Well, telling them of an extension without an evidence is really a bad move. In my case, since the information was not provided in my admission letter. I told them exclusively that although enrollment begins on the 1st, lectures actually starts in November, and I have until 30th to enrol and I forwarded a message from the school confirming this.

May be what people should do subsequent, is to tell the school to forward the info to the embassy directly quoting your reference number.
I don't mean to put guys under pressure, (me self dey there) visa issues gets very complicated at this point, very very.

@Hampy, you just accept the letter, look into the reason for rejection. I know they might have interpreted your message wrongly, just forward the evidence of your enrollment extension and ask your school to do same directly, I'm sure you will get off the hook easily.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dcitizen: 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
Hi,

How many days does it take the consulate officer to response to student visa appointment? I scanned my required document including international passport, admission letter and verpflichtungserklarung in pdf files to the required mail since monday this week, but yet to get a date.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
dcitizen:
Hi,

How many days does it take the consulate officer to response to student visa appointment? I scanned my required document including international passport, admission letter and verpflichtungserklarung in pdf files to the required mail since monday this week, but yet to get a date.
1 day.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Futurewiser: 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
honourableseyi:

Oga, please first of all clear your case too before "poknosing" into another man's case. The issue of futurewiser and futurewise11 is still fresh in our memory. Why will you run someone down like this as if you are the VO or you are working in alien's office or you are God. We have heard and read about someone that received the mail without funding on this same platform. As a matter of fact, this guy (Avicola) and I had our interview the same day, only two of us are there for student visa interview that I know of. His debacle started at the gate when he signed at the back of questionnaires instead of the proper application forms. The security chief (aka igbo) man had to give him another application forms to fill and signed( 1st favour). When we entered, we have some chit chat, I asked him if he knows about nairaland, his username before I revealed myself too. He had his oral interview and test before me; I was right there. After his interview and test, we discussed everything that transpired during the interview cause it took little time before his passport was returned back to him and a long stretch before I was called upon for mine. He left when I started my own interview because the VO told me to ask him to go; else, I guess he was planning to wait for me. During our discussion after his interview, he was discouraged because of what transpired; to the extent that the VO told him that he just want to use the opportunity to enter Germany; that he is not ready to study in Germany at all which prompted the VO to give him test which is not common for an Msc student. He said he didn't complete the test too which brought about some kind of discouragement to him. He tarted talking about the possibility of going to South Africa because going through the southy embassy has little stress unlike German embassy that will ask questions upon questions and later test. I encouraged him within my best ability and asked him to believe that with God, everything is possible. He has already paid for accommodation, I saw the receipt and it seems he said his course/school coordinator has also contacted the embassy before the interview regarding the timing or something which I can't really remember again. I believe this family will remember his post here on the day of the interview, infact, he has given up on the Germo matter going by his post on the day of the interview. I and other people replied and encouraged him on this same platform. The records are there for you or everyone to see. Now why would someone that has given up on something come back to this same thread to lie about getting visa if he didn't? What do you think he will stand to gain in telling lies of getting something he didn't get? What will the whole house stand to gain from it if he is telling lie? When has it become a crime to follow,comment on other travel threads or have plan B? you shouldn't have concluded that way bro. Even if he is telling lie about getting visa mail, who will be the major beneficiary on this platform? It will only look like someone that planted 10 tubers of yam but lied that he planted 100. When he has finished eaten the real 10, he will surely eat the fake 90. In a nut shell, I don't see reason why he will lie about something as big as this. Finally, if I were you@Avicola, I will just copy part of the mail sent by the embassy and paste it here for the doubting Thomas to see. Accept my congratulations. Shalom.

We have to be sure and confirm that you honourableseyi is still not the same person as Avicola with different username to camouflage before we can believe your bulky story cos we have seen one person posting in different usernames on this thread. Pls keep your story for another day.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Thatswassup: 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
Tinder:

Kindly forward the video to me bruh!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 11:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
Futurewiser:

We have to be sure and confirm that you honourableseyi is still not the same person as Avicola with different username to camouflage before we can believe your bulky story cos we have seen one person posting in different usernames on this thread. Pls keep your story for another day.

Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin, who are the "we"? Nobody is with you on this. Oyah keep digging now and bring out my posts on Canada, UK, USA, Norway etc threads. I am not like you baba neither I be justwise that busted you here. The "HONOURABLE" in my name is not just for fun but the real one. For the fact that you don't believe God can do the impossibility does not stop God from doing His miracles in the lives of those who believe and belong to Him. Do the honourable thing by apologising to the guy for the wrong assumption and accusation against his personality. He is my name sake though, he bears Seyi too. As I speak, I have atleast two people that can testify to Avicola visa mail from the embassy, I can also send it to you provided you can pay for it. Hahahahahaha grin grin grin. Once again, I say congratulations avicola, fund your account and go get your visa. The good Lord that has started with you will accomplish it in Jesus name. Shalom

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (469)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.